What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

"white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them"

Therein lies the reason you hate the whites. You think whites own everything. I know a lot of white men that would vehemently disagree with you.
I dont hate whites but if it makes you feel better....

You know a lot of losers thats probably why they disagree.

Take a look at the fortune 500 and tell me who owns those business that hire people?

Who are the people in congress that make the laws?

Who are the people in the legal system that rule on the constitutionality of the laws?

The majority of them are white. Tell your loser friends to pick up a book so they wont be so ignorant.

When you blame everything on whites it doesn't seem you particularly like whites.

What I don't get, is you claim that whites learned everything they know from blacks. If that were the case then why is it that whites have historically succeeded while blacks have failed.

How is it your people allowed the white man to become superior in everything from business to politics?
You deflected every question I asked. Were you afraid to answer any of them? I dont blame everything on whites fool. I'm just telling you the reality of the situation.

Whites learned to survive here in the states from the NA's. How did you end up owing all the businesses? We know the reason this occurred was because of government sponsored white AA. We know its because of whites penchant for destroying other cultures and pretending they are superior or more civilized because they have to use trickery and murder to accomplish their goals.

You weren't allowed to do anything. You used your guns and disease to accomplish your goals. Everyone knows that.

Those questions are stupid. But I'll play along.

"Take a look at the fortune 500 and tell me who owns those business that hire people?"

Both black and white people own fortune 500 companies.

"Who are the people in congress that make the laws?"

Both black and white people are members of congress that make the laws.

Yes you do blame whites for everything. You are a perpetual victim.

You deny reality.

Whites were surviving long before they met a NA.

Whites own ALL the businesses? Wow that s big ass lie. You sure you don't want to walk that back?

Government has never helped a black business? You might want to research that a little more.

We have a penchant for destroying cultures yet we have created a multi-cultural nation. That makes sense.

I do believe you have gone off the deep end.
I see conveniently forgot to realize I said that whites own the majority. Do you want to try again? This time without deflecting? BTW you didn't create a multicultural society. You needed labor and someone to oppress. Besides short of complete genocide you had no choice.

While you forget to respond to my question asking why the other races have managed to succeed very well in the white-controlled society.

Take a look at the fortune 500 and tell me who owns those business that hire people?

Who are the people in the legal system that rule on the constitutionality of the laws?

The majority of them are white. Tell your loser friends to pick up a book so they wont be so ignorant.

When you blame everything on whites it doesn't seem you particularly like whites.

IF someone is to blame for something liking them or not is irrelevant. My son spilled milk on the table I still love him.

What I don't get, is you claim that whites learned everything they know from blacks. If that were the case then why is it that whites have historically succeeded while blacks have failed.

From Savagery. Typically when your weapons are better than anothers and you enslave those people for hundreds of years, that same group that was enslaved, murdered and abused wont do as great as the Slave Masters. I know, weird right?

How is it your people allowed the white man to become superior in everything from business to politics?

See point above which is even more confusing...Have white people succeeded over blacks or are they victims of being held back by racist Affirmative Action laws?

Yea what assclaps said is the same as a child spilling a glass of milk.

Blacks aren't victims and once they stop seeing themselves as such the better off they'll be.

Are you talking to me of that guy? He asked questions...if I missed the hate let me know but what I see is you determining that your feelings are valid and that I and Asclepias feelings arent.

Thats the difference between me and you. Both know this is based in feelings the difference is that your feelings are backed up with nothing but more feelings. My feeling of discrimination against blacks is backed up by reality, stats etc.

The only difference is that you dont deny my facts you just determine those facts are for another reason other than discrimination.

I have no idea where you're trying to take this discussion to. Assclaps dislikes whites and it's because he see's us as oppressors and blacks as the victims. It has nothing to do with my feelings. I could care less that he hates or dislikes whites. What I try to illustrate to his dumbass is that he claimed that if it weren't for blacks initially teaching everything to whites, whites would still be in caves. He totally contradicts himself. Saying white man controls everything but the black man taught him everything he knows is about as stupid as it gets and makes no sense.

Slavery is over and has been for a long time. Move on already!

No way!! Slavery that ended way back with the Civil War is his crutch. Get him to tell you how long and hard he had to work in the cotton fields while being beaten by his white master. Wahat he wants is money for someone else's suffering.

You'd like us to ignore the lynch mobs of blacks asking to ignore our justice system. You'd have us ignore the massive murder rate going on in our cities between blacks...You'd have us ignore the looting and destruction....You'd have us close our eyes to your racism and hatred.

One needs to look at the entire universe of racism, not simply manifestations of the effects of racism.

Though similar - each is a judgment - there is a great difference between ethnocentrism, bigotry (that is, intolerance) and racism. All are a form of prejudice, that is making a judgment without all of the facts

Stating, "You'd like us to ignore the lynch mobs of blacks asking to ignore our justice system" is clearly a racist remark, a product IMO of an equal mixture of ignorance, hate and fear. The rest of Matthew's post is an indictment of all people of one race without consideration for factors other than the color on the skin.
I've long realized white racists are too dumb to understand cause and effect. Thats how the political parties exploit their ignorance and get them voting against themselves.

Remember, you sold your vote for an Obamaphone with cheap batteries.

Just how powerful are the hallucinogens you're taking? Affirmative Action wouldn't have to exist if blacks had to be MORE qualified than their white peers in order to gain admission to university.
I think you just stepped on your dick. I said nothing about qualifications. I'm talking about life in general. Substandard schooling. Lack of precedence/legacy. If you are the first to go to college in your familly who do you lean on for advice on how to handle it?

What country do you live in. Where I live, the Black kids and white kids all attend the same schools and share the same teachers. There is no difference in the quality of education. All of it sucks. The schools have about as many Black teachers as white teachers too. That argument won't fly.
If you were smart you would have asked what trailer park I live in. What happens in your limited view of the US is not that average. Only an idiot still hampered by an 8th grade education would make such a dumb statement.

What was so dumb about his statement?

What he described is what average Americans see everyday. Blacks do go to school with whites, they are about as many black teachers as white ones. There is no difference from the quality of education in public schools.

So again, what exactly do you find "dumb" about his statement?
What I find dumb about the statement is this. Evidently people that lack intelligence tend to have a myopic view of things and lack the imagination necessary to understand that where they live is not the norm everywhere.

Yes, New York is definitely a backwards state. At least they are keeping the Black thugs out of their schools.

Therein lies the reason you hate the whites. You think whites own everything. I know a lot of white men that would vehemently disagree with you.

You deflected every question I asked. Were you afraid to answer any of them? I dont blame everything on whites fool. I'm just telling you the reality of the situation.

Whites learned to survive here in the states from the NA's. How did you end up owing all the businesses? We know the reason this occurred was because of government sponsored white AA. We know its because of whites penchant for destroying other cultures and pretending they are superior or more civilized because they have to use trickery and murder to accomplish their goals.

You weren't allowed to do anything. You used your guns and disease to accomplish your goals. Everyone knows that.

"Take a look at the fortune 500 and tell me who owns those business that hire people?"

You deny reality.

Whites own ALL the businesses? Wow that s big ass lie. You sure you don't want to walk that back?

Government has never helped a black business? You might want to research that a little more.

We have a penchant for destroying cultures yet we have created a multi-cultural nation. That makes sense.

I see conveniently forgot to realize I said that whites own the majority. Do you want to try again? This time without deflecting? BTW you didn't create a multicultural society. You needed labor and someone to oppress. Besides short of complete genocide you had no choice.

Whites are the majority, no disagreement there. What's your point?

Yes, whites created or at least allowed for the creation of various cultures in the US.

You'd like us to ignore the lynch mobs of blacks asking to ignore our justice system. You'd have us ignore the massive murder rate going on in our cities between blacks...You'd have us ignore the looting and destruction....You'd have us close our eyes to your racism and hatred.

You won't receive a response from any black on these subjects. They ignore any statics that show them for what they are.

My boy Matthew brings this up in every thread. Matthew is really concerned (and afraid) of black on black crime despite not being black. But when you bring up white crime, welfare etc...suddenly he cares not anymore about those things....because, he really cares about those things :doubt:

He's probably not afraid just appalled that Blacks make up only 12-13% of the total population yet commit 52% of all violent crime and in your own city of New York, commit 75% of all violent crime. Those are appalling statics and goes toward the overall general barbaric and murderous nature of Blacks.

Matt and guys like you are definitely afraid and paranoid. You understand the barbaric, maniacal history of your race is coming back to bite you in the ass. You reap what you sow. In this case whites are seeing a reflection of the past atrocities they have done.

So you're arguing that using the law to discriminate against one group of people in order to benefit another group of people is OK?
Yes. In the case of one group being disenfranchised for centuries I'm all for it. The problem with your narrative is the only group that is being "discriminated" against are white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them. So who exactly is being discriminated against? White men that did not take advantage of the 400 years they had when AA specifically for white men was in effect.

But they did accomplish it, didn't they? Blacks have accomplished nothing.

You deny reality.

Yes, whites created or at least allowed for the creation of various cultures in the US.

If you dont get my point you should not have replied to my post. I understand you arent too bright but you should at least have a rudimentary grasp of what you are denying dont you?

Whites didnt create anything. There were people here before you got here. You needed other people to do your work so you were forced to import others. If you simply allowed it then why are there still Blacks here? whites wanted them shipped out of the US.

The point you are missing is that the vast number of Black individuals have to go above and beyond what their white counterparts have to overcome just to get a foot into college.

Just how powerful are the hallucinogens you're taking? Affirmative Action wouldn't have to exist if blacks had to be MORE qualified than their white peers in order to gain admission to university.
I think you just stepped on your dick. I said nothing about qualifications. I'm talking about life in general. Substandard schooling. Lack of precedence/legacy. If you are the first to go to college in your familly who do you lean on for advice on how to handle it?

What country do you live in. Where I live, the Black kids and white kids all attend the same schools and share the same teachers. There is no difference in the quality of education. All of it sucks. The schools have about as many Black teachers as white teachers too. That argument won't fly.
If you were smart you would have asked what trailer park I live in. What happens in your limited view of the US is not that average. Only an idiot still hampered by an 8th grade education would make such a dumb statement.

I'm hardly hampered by anything. Actually I live very well indeed. I never had to whine about a job.

Yes. In the case of one group being disenfranchised for centuries I'm all for it. The problem with your narrative is the only group that is being "discriminated" against are white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them. So who exactly is being discriminated against? White men that did not take advantage of the 400 years they had when AA specifically for white men was in effect.

But they did accomplish it, didn't they? Blacks have accomplished nothing.
Blacks have accomplished many things but thats not the point. The point is that the reality of the situation says that whites accomplished these things only because they had to oppress others due to their inability to compete on a level playing field. They had to create white AA in order to do it because they knew they couldnt compete.

The point you are missing is that the vast number of Black individuals have to go above and beyond what their white counterparts have to overcome just to get a foot into college.

I'm hardly hampered by anything. Actually I live very well indeed. I never had to whine about a job.
I doubt you live well. You are way too dumb to expect me to believe that. You never had to whine about a job because someone white you knew gave you one despite you not being qualified. More white AA..

What was so dumb about his statement?

What he described is what average Americans see everyday. Blacks do go to school with whites, they are about as many black teachers as white ones. There is no difference from the quality of education in public schools.

So again, what exactly do you find "dumb" about his statement?
What I find dumb about the statement is this. Evidently people that lack intelligence tend to have a myopic view of things and lack the imagination necessary to understand that where they live is not the norm everywhere.

Yes, New York is definitely a backwards state. At least they are keeping the Black thugs out of their schools.

So you admit that segregation based on color is occurring? Why didnt you just say so in the first place?

You deny reality.

If you dont get my point you should not have replied to my post. I understand you arent too bright but you should at least have a rudimentary grasp of what you are denying dont you?

Whites didnt create anything. There were people here before you got here. You needed other people to do your work so you were forced to import others. If you simply allowed it then why are there still Blacks here? whites wanted them shipped out of the US.

You first have to make a point before anyone can understand what it is. Hence the question, "what is your point?".

Whites didn't create anything? But you said whites own everything. So we own everything but didn't create anything. Sounds like bullshit to me.

Yes there were people here, illiterate and uncivilized, but present.

Forced to import others? You do know that only a fraction of Americans imported African slaves. The majority of Americans performed their own labor.

Why are blacks still here? Because they chose to stay and we chose to let them. Not only did we let them we gave them the same rights as any white man. They were actually granted the right to vote before white women were.

There may have been some that wanted to ship them out of the US, but I'd argue they were in the minority.

Willful ignorance knows no color boundaries.

Real Ignorance is ignoring the looting, the twice as many black on white murders and the utter hatred blacks have for us. The left loves to call us ignorant for pointing out reality.

I call the left blind and evil for cover up reality and getting innocent people killed.

IF someone is to blame for something liking them or not is irrelevant. My son spilled milk on the table I still love him.

From Savagery. Typically when your weapons are better than anothers and you enslave those people for hundreds of years, that same group that was enslaved, murdered and abused wont do as great as the Slave Masters. I know, weird right?

See point above which is even more confusing...Have white people succeeded over blacks or are they victims of being held back by racist Affirmative Action laws?

Blacks aren't victims and once they stop seeing themselves as such the better off they'll be.

Are you talking to me of that guy? He asked questions...if I missed the hate let me know but what I see is you determining that your feelings are valid and that I and Asclepias feelings arent.

Thats the difference between me and you. Both know this is based in feelings the difference is that your feelings are backed up with nothing but more feelings. My feeling of discrimination against blacks is backed up by reality, stats etc.

The only difference is that you dont deny my facts you just determine those facts are for another reason other than discrimination.

I have no idea where you're trying to take this discussion to. Assclaps dislikes whites and it's because he see's us as oppressors and blacks as the victims. It has nothing to do with my feelings. I could care less that he hates or dislikes whites. What I try to illustrate to his dumbass is that he claimed that if it weren't for blacks initially teaching everything to whites, whites would still be in caves. He totally contradicts himself. Saying white man controls everything but the black man taught him everything he knows is about as stupid as it gets and makes no sense.

I have no idea why you keep talking to me about Asclepias and what you think his feelings are.

Also I answer this same question last page. They advanced by engaging in savagery. The slave master is ahead of the slave...shocker

You deny reality.

While you forget to respond to my question asking why the other races have managed to succeed very well in the white-controlled society.
I did respond. They werent enslaved for generations would be just one of the reasons.

Last edited:

You won't receive a response from any black on these subjects. They ignore any statics that show them for what they are.

My boy Matthew brings this up in every thread. Matthew is really concerned (and afraid) of black on black crime despite not being black. But when you bring up white crime, welfare etc...suddenly he cares not anymore about those things....because, he really cares about those things :doubt:

He's probably not afraid just appalled that Blacks make up only 12-13% of the total population yet commit 52% of all violent crime and in your own city of New York, commit 75% of all violent crime. Those are appalling statics and goes toward the overall general barbaric and murderous nature of Blacks.

Probably so...or probably just using any excuse to back his racism. Thats usually what racist and haters do...they all have excuses for why they hate. You'll never meet a racist, and ask them why they are racist and get "I dont know" as a response.

But Matthew is concerned with crime...only from blacks
Matthew is concerned with single parents...only from blacks
Matthew is concerned with Hip Hop....only when blacks hear it or perform it.

Isnt that convenient?

I have no idea why you keep talking to me about Asclepias and what you think his feelings are.

Also I answer this same question last page. They advanced by engaging in savagery. The slave master is ahead of the slave...shocker

I was talking to assclaps when you jumped into the fray.

Blacks were also slave masters.....double shocker.

Forum List

Back