🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

Your silly, unsubstantiated, talking point is meaningless. Even if true it doesn't make it right. Kill these programs and let white women suffer.
So you admit that Black people would suffer as well as white women if AA was abolished? Glad you realize that.

So you're arguing that using the law to discriminate against one group of people in order to benefit another group of people is OK?
Yes. In the case of one group being disenfranchised for centuries I'm all for it. The problem with your narrative is the only group that is being "discriminated" against are white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them. So who exactly is being discriminated against?

An 18 year old white boy doesn't own any resources of merit when he is discriminated against by liberals.
His family does. I'll give you an example. I worked with white guys that attended MIT as their fathers did. No one in my family ever went to MIT. The closest was my uncle who is a oral surgeon. I did not have contacts in my field. Every single white guy I worked with got hired because they knew someone.

Try Church's Fried Chicken. I hear they're hiring for the night shift.

The point you are missing is that the vast number of Black individuals have to go above and beyond what their white counterparts have to overcome just to get a foot into college.

Just how powerful are the hallucinogens you're taking? Affirmative Action wouldn't have to exist if blacks had to be MORE qualified than their white peers in order to gain admission to university.
I think you just stepped on your dick. I said nothing about qualifications. I'm talking about life in general. Substandard schooling. Lack of precedence/legacy. If you are the first to go to college in your familly who do you lean on for advice on how to handle it?

What country do you live in. Where I live, the Black kids and white kids all attend the same schools and share the same teachers. There is no difference in the quality of education. All of it sucks. The schools have about as many Black teachers as white teachers too. That argument won't fly.

From the OP:

So it is no surprise that just 16 percent of whites believe that there is “a lot” of discrimination in America today, a view held by 56 percent of blacks. What may be surprising is that the polls found that white perceptions of anti-black bias have diminished to the point where they are more now likely to think anti-white discrimination is a bigger problem than bias against blacks.

And people came in to tell me thats wrong...then, unsurprisingly, they prove it right

Blacks say its discrimination, whites say its something else but what whites most definitely KNOW for a FACT is that it cant be discrimation. How do they know that? They just know it

Discrimination against blacks is illegal, discrimination against whites is enshrined within law. You can't run away from this fact. Whites don't accept the silly notion that unequal outcomes proves discrimination, blacks obviously do.

Now either the OP is correct or the OP is wrong but it cant be both at the same time

The point you are missing is that the vast number of Black individuals have to go above and beyond what their white counterparts have to overcome just to get a foot into college.

Just how powerful are the hallucinogens you're taking? Affirmative Action wouldn't have to exist if blacks had to be MORE qualified than their white peers in order to gain admission to university.
I think you just stepped on your dick. I said nothing about qualifications. I'm talking about life in general. Substandard schooling. Lack of precedence/legacy. If you are the first to go to college in your familly who do you lean on for advice on how to handle it?

What country do you live in. Where I live, the Black kids and white kids all attend the same schools and share the same teachers. There is no difference in the quality of education. All of it sucks. The schools have about as many Black teachers as white teachers too. That argument won't fly.

Where I'm from they have all black schools and all white schools. My anecdote cancels yours, I guess

You'd like us to ignore the lynch mobs of blacks asking to ignore our justice system. You'd have us ignore the massive murder rate going on in our cities between blacks...You'd have us ignore the looting and destruction....You'd have us close our eyes to your racism and hatred.

Blacks blame their failure on whites. It is like they can't do anything for themselves.

From the OP:

So it is no surprise that just 16 percent of whites believe that there is “a lot” of discrimination in America today, a view held by 56 percent of blacks. What may be surprising is that the polls found that white perceptions of anti-black bias have diminished to the point where they are more now likely to think anti-white discrimination is a bigger problem than bias against blacks.

And people came in to tell me thats wrong...then, unsurprisingly, they prove it right

Blacks say its discrimination, whites say its something else but what whites most definitely KNOW for a FACT is that it cant be discrimation. How do they know that? They just know it

Discrimination against blacks is illegal, discrimination against whites is enshrined within law. You can't run away from this fact. Whites don't accept the silly notion that unequal outcomes proves discrimination, blacks obviously do.

Now either the OP is correct or the OP is wrong but it cant be both at the same time

There is no governmental bias against blacks to match the bias against whites, in fact there is massive bais in favor of blacks, what with the disproportionate hiring of blacks for government service, the eradication of neutral civil service exams to boost black hiring.

What does exist are unequal outcomes in society due to blacks being blacks, not whites using government to harm blacks.

Where I'm from they have all black schools and all white schools. My anecdote cancels yours, I guess

Are you from New York - those liberals have created the most racially segregated schools in the nation. Liberals, apparently, are happy to sacrifice the welfare of white children in the South by pushing for desegregation of schools but they're not willing to sacrifice their own children.

From the OP:

There is no governmental bias against blacks to match the bias against whites, in fact there is massive bais in favor of blacks, what with the disproportionate hiring of blacks for government service, the eradication of neutral civil service exams to boost black hiring.

What does exist are unequal outcomes in society due to blacks being blacks, not whites using government to harm blacks.

I just want everyone here to know I did not tip Rikurzhen. He's saying this on his own.

Thanks

Are you from New York - those liberals have created the most racially segregated schools in the nation. Liberals, apparently, are happy to sacrifice the welfare of white children in the South by pushing for desegregation of schools but they're not willing to sacrifice their own children.

Is New York in a different country then?

Bloomberg reports:

New York State’s public schools are the most segregated in the nation, with the most black and Latino students in schools where less than a 10th are white, according to the University of California at Los Angeles.

Almost 30 percent of the state’s schools had fewer than 10 percent white students, and in 11 percent of the schools, fewer than 1 in 100 students are white, according to the report from UCLA’s Civil Rights Project, released today. The study used federal data through 2011.

The uneven distribution of students in New York, which has increased over the past 20 years, is being driven in part by New York City, which has more than a third of the state’s students. More than half of the city’s 32 community school districts are “intensely segregated,” and a majority of charter schools are so-called apartheid schools, with fewer than 1 percent white students, according to the study.​

Your silly, unsubstantiated, talking point is meaningless. Even if true it doesn't make it right. Kill these programs and let white women suffer.
So you admit that Black people would suffer as well as white women if AA was abolished? Glad you realize that.

So you're arguing that using the law to discriminate against one group of people in order to benefit another group of people is OK?
Yes. In the case of one group being disenfranchised for centuries I'm all for it. The problem with your narrative is the only group that is being "discriminated" against are white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them. So who exactly is being discriminated against? White men that did not take advantage of the 400 years they had when AA specifically for white men was in effect.

"white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them"

Therein lies the reason you hate the whites. You think whites own everything. I know a lot of white men that would vehemently disagree with you.
I dont hate whites but if it makes you feel better....

You know a lot of losers thats probably why they disagree.

Take a look at the fortune 500 and tell me who owns those business that hire people?

Who are the people in congress that make the laws?

Who are the people in the legal system that rule on the constitutionality of the laws?

The majority of them are white. Tell your loser friends to pick up a book so they wont be so ignorant.

When you blame everything on whites it doesn't seem you particularly like whites.

What I don't get, is you claim that whites learned everything they know from blacks. If that were the case then why is it that whites have historically succeeded while blacks have failed.

How is it your people allowed the white man to become superior in everything from business to politics?

Bloomberg reports:

The Human Being seems to think that segregation doesnt happen in this country. Maybe you should tell him about it. He (like the OP says) is unaware of some racial issues.

images

Where are you from? Segregation ended in the United States years ago.

Bloomberg reports:

The Human Being seems to think that segregation doesnt happen in this country. Maybe you should tell him about it. He (like the OP says) is unaware of some racial issues.

images

Do you mean to tell me that you are being barred by law from attending a white school. No, I do not believe it.

Yes. In the case of one group being disenfranchised for centuries I'm all for it. The problem with your narrative is the only group that is being "discriminated" against are white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them. So who exactly is being discriminated against? White men that did not take advantage of the 400 years they had when AA specifically for white men was in effect.

"white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them"

Therein lies the reason you hate the whites. You think whites own everything. I know a lot of white men that would vehemently disagree with you.
I dont hate whites but if it makes you feel better....

You know a lot of losers thats probably why they disagree.

Take a look at the fortune 500 and tell me who owns those business that hire people?

Who are the people in congress that make the laws?

Who are the people in the legal system that rule on the constitutionality of the laws?

The majority of them are white. Tell your loser friends to pick up a book so they wont be so ignorant.

When you blame everything on whites it doesn't seem you particularly like whites.

IF someone is to blame for something liking them or not is irrelevant. My son spilled milk on the table I still love him.

What I don't get, is you claim that whites learned everything they know from blacks. If that were the case then why is it that whites have historically succeeded while blacks have failed.

From Savagery. Typically when your weapons are better than anothers and you enslave those people for hundreds of years, that same group that was enslaved, murdered and abused wont do as great as the Slave Masters. I know, weird right?

How is it your people allowed the white man to become superior in everything from business to politics?

See point above which is even more confusing...Have white people succeeded over blacks or are they victims of being held back by racist Affirmative Action laws?

Where are you from? Segregation ended in the United States years ago.

I dont know must be from another country named "New York". Have you heard of it?

Bloomberg reports:

New York State’s public schools are the most segregated in the nation, with the most black and Latino students in schools where less than a 10th are white, according to the University of California at Los Angeles.

Almost 30 percent of the state’s schools had fewer than 10 percent white students, and in 11 percent of the schools, fewer than 1 in 100 students are white, according to the report from UCLA’s Civil Rights Project, released today. The study used federal data through 2011.

The uneven distribution of students in New York, which has increased over the past 20 years, is being driven in part by New York City, which has more than a third of the state’s students. More than half of the city’s 32 community school districts are “intensely segregated,” and a majority of charter schools are so-called apartheid schools, with fewer than 1 percent white students, according to the study.​

That's hard to believe. Someone should notify Eric Holder. The government imposed the busing of school kids in Florida. New York should be forced to do the same.

Forum List

Back