What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

Blacks say its discrimination, whites say its something else but what whites most definitely KNOW for a FACT is that it cant be discrimation. How do they know that? They just know it

Discrimination against blacks is illegal, discrimination against whites is enshrined within law. You can't run away from this fact. Whites don't accept the silly notion that unequal outcomes proves discrimination, blacks obviously do.

Thats not a fact thats a feeling...just like blacks have the feeling that they are discriminated against which is backed by stats, studies and data. Yours is just a feeling backed by feelings.

There is no affirmative action for white children. There are no minority set-aside for white businessmen. Those are facts.

So? Also, thats not true because AA laws are so racist that white women are included as a minority. Talk about racist!!

Those are examples of active, government sponsored, discrimination against whites. Blacks don't experience any governmental discrimination, what they experience is unequal outcomes caused by factors other than discrimination.

So you are just going to ignore that AA goes to white women then?

Discrimination against blacks is illegal, discrimination against whites is enshrined within law. You can't run away from this fact. Whites don't accept the silly notion that unequal outcomes proves discrimination, blacks obviously do.

Thats not a fact thats a feeling...just like blacks have the feeling that they are discriminated against which is backed by stats, studies and data. Yours is just a feeling backed by feelings.

There is no affirmative action for white children. There are no minority set-aside for white businessmen. Those are facts.

So? Also, thats not true because AA laws are so racist that white women are included as a minority. Talk about racist!!

Those are examples of active, government sponsored, discrimination against whites. Blacks don't experience any governmental discrimination, what they experience is unequal outcomes caused by factors other than discrimination.

So you are just going to ignore that AA goes to white women then?
I gets tiring even talking to him. Between his charts and tunnel vision its like talking to mentally impaired rabbit.

Blacks say its discrimination, whites say its something else but what whites most definitely KNOW for a FACT is that it cant be discrimation. How do they know that? They just know it

AA benefits white women more than anyone moron.

Your silly, unsubstantiated, talking point is meaningless. Even if true it doesn't make it right. Kill these programs and let white women suffer.

Your silly, unsubstantiated, talking point is meaningless. Even if true it doesn't make it right. Kill these programs and let white women suffer.
So you admit that Black people would suffer as well as white women if AA was abolished? Glad you realize that.

So you admit that Black people would suffer as well as white women if AA was abolished? Glad you realize that.

So you're arguing that using the law to discriminate against one group of people in order to benefit another group of people is OK?

So you're arguing that using the law to discriminate against one group of people in order to benefit another group of people is OK?
Yes. In the case of one group being disenfranchised for centuries I'm all for it. The problem with your narrative is the only group that is being "discriminated" against are white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them. So who exactly is being discriminated against? White men that did not take advantage of the 400 years they had when AA specifically for white men was in effect.

Yes. In the case of one group being disenfranchised for centuries I'm all for it. The problem with your narrative is the only group that is being "discriminated" against are white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them. So who exactly is being discriminated against?

An 18 year old white boy doesn't own any resources of merit when he is discriminated against by liberals.

Yes. In the case of one group being disenfranchised for centuries I'm all for it. The problem with your narrative is the only group that is being "discriminated" against are white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them. So who exactly is being discriminated against?

An 18 year old white boy doesn't own any resources of merit when he is discriminated against by liberals.
His family does. I'll give you an example. I worked with white guys that attended MIT as their fathers did. No one in my family ever went to MIT. The closest was my uncle who is a oral surgeon. I did not have contacts in my field. Every single white guy I worked with got hired because they knew someone.

His family does. I'll give you an example. I worked with white guys that attended MIT as their fathers did. No one in my family ever went to MIT. The closest was my uncle who is a oral surgeon. I did not have contacts in my field. Every single white guy I worked with got hired because they knew someone.

Your argument is worthless. There are plenty of white kids who are first generation college. Secondly, family resources don't erase the discrimination being visited on the 18 year old. Is it just for a young black man to be sent to prison for a crime his father committed? You're advocating that the 18 year old be punished because older white people have power in society.

The ONLY point of merit in your comment was the reference to the wrongness of hiring taking place due to knowing the right people. That's bothersome but there's nothing we can do about it without further trampling on people's human rights to free association.

Your argument is worthless. There are plenty of white kids who are first generation college. Secondly, family resources don't erase the discrimination being visited on the 18 year old. Is it just for a young black man to be sent to prison for a crime his father committed? You're advocating that the 18 year old be punished because older white people have power in society.

The ONLY point of merit in your comment was the reference to the wrongness of hiring taking place due to knowing the right people. That's bothersome but there's nothing we can do about it without further trampling on people's human rights to free association.

I agree there may be plenty but i'm going to use your percentages arguments that you use when it suits you. How many white kids are fist generation college attendees vs Blacks? How many white kids have family members and friends that already work in the field they wish to get into vs Blacks? These gains are the result of white AA for 350 years. There is pretty much nothing you can say that would convince me you have a credible argument. You cant even wrap your mind around the fact that white women benefit from AA more than anyone. There is plenty we can do about it. I just dont think there is much that can be done without white males whining about it.

Yes. In the case of one group being disenfranchised for centuries I'm all for it. The problem with your narrative is the only group that is being "discriminated" against are white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them. So who exactly is being discriminated against? White men that did not take advantage of the 400 years they had when AA specifically for white men was in effect.

"white men who own all the resources and systems that govern them"

Therein lies the reason you hate the whites. You think whites own everything. I know a lot of white men that would vehemently disagree with you.

Therein lies the reason you hate the whites. You think whites own everything. I know a lot of white men that would vehemently disagree with you.
I dont hate whites but if it makes you feel better....

You know a lot of losers thats probably why they disagree.

Take a look at the fortune 500 and tell me who owns those business that hire people?

Who are the people in congress that make the laws?

Who are the people in the legal system that rule on the constitutionality of the laws?

The majority of them are white. Tell your loser friends to pick up a book so they wont be so ignorant.

After all, you’re White, you’ve got everything else more often than not

No, my parents, unlike the over 70% black bastards born today, functioned as a family. My dad, or in the bastard's cases baby daddy, was a father not just a sperm donor that got a piece and left so the taxpayers could support his kids. His choice to do so had nothing to do with being white but being a man.

Probably because white people have other things on their minds besides the plight of the Black race and perhaps they have listened to the whining for so long they have become deaf to it. It's a Black culture thing and really not a white problem.

Many of the problems within the black community can be traced back to the high illegitimate birth rate. Single parent homes, regardless of color, have a harder time. When the rate of illegitimate births is over 70% among blacks, that compounds itself.

Blacks just naturally think their problems are the white's problems. Whites don't try to saddle the Blacks with their problems. The Rasmussen Poll shows Blacks to be the most racist of all ethnic groups. They cling to their "victim" status like it was a life preserver because that allows them excuse for their failures in society.

I wonder how many of the closeted racists attended high school in the South, and if they were required to read, Black Like Me; assigned reading in my 12th grade English Lit course. The book and the discussion of the book provided a vicarious experience and an understanding of the phrase to walk in the shoes of others.

I attended an all-white school in the south and we would never read such trash.

Willfull ignorance

No. Just no interest. I'm not Black, therefore it holds no interest for me. I read Moby Dick. More interesting.

I suppose, you do present as a dick.

I dont hate whites but if it makes you feel better....

You know a lot of losers thats probably why they disagree.

Take a look at the fortune 500 and tell me who owns those business that hire people?

Who are the people in congress that make the laws?

Who are the people in the legal system that rule on the constitutionality of the laws?

The majority of them are white. Tell your loser friends to pick up a book so they wont be so ignorant.

Strange that all the other races have progressed within the same system you claim holds back the Black race. Strange indeed. LOL!!

But isn't that (shudder, vomit, spit) RACISM to discriminate against anyone because of his/her race? Isn't that what you have been bitching about all your life?

After all, you’re White, you’ve got everything else more often than not

No, my parents, unlike the over 70% black bastards born today, functioned as a family. My dad, or in the bastard's cases baby daddy, was a father not just a sperm donor that got a piece and left so the taxpayers could support his kids. His choice to do so had nothing to do with being white but being a man.

It's because of all those long years he was a slave.

Forum List

Back