What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

I see now we've gone past the topic and into the land of deflection.

If I spoke about Pecan Pie no one would bring up where Pecan Trees came from. But mention something about blacks in America and we get the same tired ol "but there were black slave owners" "why didnt blacks go back to Africa after we removed them from it for generation after generation?"
"Why are Hip Hop?"

Well you can't have one and not mention the other. Why do facts freak you out so much?

Diversion. Pecan trees arent the topic...Pecan Pie is

I never mentioned pecan trees dumbass. You did......twice now.

It does nothing unless they allow it to be a crutch. Which is what most, like yourself has chose to do.

Your argument is silly to begin with.

By the way, if the US was so bad then why didn't the majority of blacks go back to Africa when given the opportunity? The fact that so few availed themselves of the opportunity or heeded the exhortations of Marcus Garvey reflects the reality that descendants of slaves were better off remaining in the US.
So willful ignorance is again your response and you also tacked on a diversion again?

The majority of Blacks didnt go back to Africa for a couple of reasons ranging from being brainwashed into believing they would be going back to a jungle all the way up to people staying because they felt that they rightfully were owed the privilege of being a US citizen considering they are the ones that built the US into an economic power.

You don't think very highly of your race.
You dont think very highly of your race.

There's an apostrophe in the word "don't".

You're welcome.
More diversions? That was a pretty weak one.

Assclapius discovered a new word.

I'll up your diversion and do you one better.

John Punch slave - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4] and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[5] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[6] and his case a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.[

I be the next thing you are going to claim is that slavery is illegal in the US.

Punch was a convict. He was sentenced to perpetual slavery for criminal offence.

Also, neither he not the slaves of Anthony were chattel - their children were not slaves. What caused that to change?

I'll up your diversion and do you one better.

John Punch slave - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4] and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[5] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[6] and his case a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.[

I be the next thing you are going to claim is that slavery is illegal in the US.

Punch was a convict. He was sentenced to perpetual slavery for criminal offence.

Also, neither he not the slaves of Anthony were chattel - their children were not slaves. What caused that to change?
So that means Hugh Gwyn was the first slave owner retard.

If I spoke about Pecan Pie no one would bring up where Pecan Trees came from. But mention something about blacks in America and we get the same tired ol "but there were black slave owners" "why didnt blacks go back to Africa after we removed them from it for generation after generation?"
"Why are Hip Hop?"

Well you can't have one and not mention the other. Why do facts freak you out so much?

Yabut I mention whites not knowing about Racism and discrimation against blacks and you're talking about Blacks who owned slaves

"Why are Hip Hop?"

Yabut I mention whites not knowing about Racism and discrimation against blacks and you're talking about Blacks who owned slaves

You better go back and read the thread. You jumped into a discussion I was having with Assclapius and we were talking about slavery. And you did in fact talk about slavery yourself you stupid retard!!

[
So that means Hugh Gwyn was the first slave owner retard.

No fuckwad, it certainly does not.

For those interested in actual fact, here is a scholarly look at chattel slavery.

http://www.historianhouse.us/History_605/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Eltis-Rise-Fall-of-Slavery.pdf
Actually it does fuckwad. I think you are embarrassed because even white historians agree with me. I'll highlight it for you.

For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4]and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[5] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[6] and his case a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.[

"Why are Hip Hop?"

You better go back and read the thread. You jumped into a discussion I was having with Assclapius and we were talking about slavery. And you did in fact talk about slavery yourself you stupid retard!!
You were deflecting which I stated several times. Your mention that Blacks owned slaves has nothing to do with the conversation.

So willful ignorance is again your response and you also tacked on a diversion again?

The majority of Blacks didnt go back to Africa for a couple of reasons ranging from being brainwashed into believing they would be going back to a jungle all the way up to people staying because they felt that they rightfully were owed the privilege of being a US citizen considering they are the ones that built the US into an economic power.

You're welcome.

It wasnt new to you. You do it all the time.

"Why are Hip Hop?"

I know I know...first you didnt do it then you did because it was someone elses fault. I know, I know

You were deflecting which I stated several times. Your mention that Blacks owned slaves has nothing to do with the conversation.

That was in response to your made up 99.9 percent number dumbass.

You idiots refuse to acknowledge the fact that it wasn't only white men that owned slaves but blacks did too and they were just as brutal if not more so.

You can't be a victim if it's shown that you may be a descendant from a slave owner. That would fuck your world up!

Actually it does fuckwad. I think you are embarrassed because even white historians agree with me. I'll highlight it for you.

For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4]and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[5] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[6] and his case a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.[

You're only full of shit because you're racist, bigoted, and ignorant.

Penal labor for life terms goes back to 1510. White Europeans convicted of crimes escaped the guillotine with a life of labor.

http://www.historianhouse.us/History_605/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Eltis-Rise-Fall-of-Slavery.pdf} pp. 1411

You're welcome.

It wasnt new to you. You do it all the time.

You sound like a punk.

You're only full of shit because you're racist, bigoted, and ignorant.

Penal labor for life terms goes back to 1510. White Europeans convicted of crimes escaped the guillotine with a life of labor.

http://www.historianhouse.us/History_605/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Eltis-Rise-Fall-of-Slavery.pdf} pp. 1411
Busted.

404 Error File Not Found

Besides retard Penal would mean they were in prison.

You idiots refuse to acknowledge the fact that it wasn't only white men that owned slaves but blacks did too and they were just as brutal if not more so.

You can't be a victim if it's shown that you may be a descendant from a slave owner. That would fuck your world up!
I've always acknowledged Black slave owners. You however cant acknowledge the vast majority were white slave owners.

I know I know...first you didnt do it then you did because it was someone elses fault. I know, I know

What the fuck are you talking about?

You did jump into a conversation where slavery was being discussed. End of story.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You did jump into a conversation where slavery was being discussed. End of story.
It wasnt a conversation. I was telling you the whole time to stop deflecting.

I've always acknowledged Black slave owners. You however cant acknowledge the vast majority were white slave owners.

I won't acknowledge it because it hasn't been shown to be true. It's a claim your making with nothing to support it.

You remind me of Truthmatters, she also never supported any of her ridiculous claims.

Forum List

Back