What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

Yabut I mention whites not knowing about Racism and discrimation against blacks and you're talking about Blacks who owned slaves

You better go back and read the thread. You jumped into a discussion I was having with Assclapius and we were talking about slavery. And you did in fact talk about slavery yourself you stupid retard!!
You were deflecting which I stated several times. Your mention that Blacks owned slaves has nothing to do with the conversation.

That was in response to your made up 99.9 percent number dumbass.

You idiots refuse to acknowledge the fact that it wasn't only white men that owned slaves but blacks did too and they were just as brutal if not more so.

You can't be a victim if it's shown that you may be a descendant from a slave owner. That would fuck your world up!
I've always acknowledged Black slave owners. You however cant acknowledge the vast majority were white slave owners.

I won't acknowledge it because it hasn't been shown to be true. It's a claim your making with nothing to support it.

You remind me of Truthmatters, she also never supported any of her ridiculous claims.
You really expect me to take you serious when you deny the vast majority of slave owners were white? :laugh:

There's an apostrophe in the word "don't".

You're welcome.
More diversions? That was a pretty weak one.

Assclapius discovered a new word.
It wasnt new to you. You do it all the time.

You sound like a punk.
More diversions?

A judgment based on the fact that you sound like a punk.

I never mentioned pecan trees dumbass. You did......twice now.

Yabut I mention whites not knowing about Racism and discrimation against blacks and you're talking about Blacks who owned slaves

You better go back and read the thread. You jumped into a discussion I was having with Assclapius and we were talking about slavery. And you did in fact talk about slavery yourself you stupid retard!!

I know I know...first you didnt do it then you did because it was someone elses fault. I know, I know

What the fuck are you talking about?

You did jump into a conversation where slavery was being discussed. End of story.
It wasnt a conversation. I was telling you the whole time to stop deflecting.

It was a conversation you butted into.

="Lonestar_logic, post: 9985273, member: 19381"]

You idiots refuse to acknowledge the fact that it wasn't only white men that owned slaves but blacks did too and they were just as brutal if not more so.

Who denied that? Anyone here? I'm not but once again that has nothing to do with the topic

You can't be a victim if it's shown that you may be a descendant from a slave owner. That would fuck your world up!

Sure you can because society doesnt treat blacks differently based on their family tree. Blacks are treated unfairly because of their skin...not whether or not that black person had a descendant that once owned slaves.

In fact I can honestly say that anytime someone is discriminated against the question of family trees never come up

Actually it does fuckwad. I think you are embarrassed because even white historians agree with me. I'll highlight it for you.

For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4]and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[5] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[6] and his case a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.[

You're only full of shit because you're racist, bigoted, and ignorant.

Penal labor for life terms goes back to 1510. White Europeans convicted of crimes escaped the guillotine with a life of labor.

http://www.historianhouse.us/History_605/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Eltis-Rise-Fall-of-Slavery.pdf} pp. 1411

Nice link you got there....its just like your logic. Broken

I know I know...first you didnt do it then you did because it was someone elses fault. I know, I know

You did jump into a conversation where slavery was being discussed. End of story.

Well you must have been talking to yourself because you just said you were not talking to ClosedCaption

Actually it does fuckwad. I think you are embarrassed because even white historians agree with me. I'll highlight it for you.

For this reason, historians consider John Punch the "first official slave in the English colonies,"[4]and his case as the "first legal sanctioning of lifelong slavery in the Chesapeake."[5] Historians also consider this to be one of the first legal distinctions between Europeans and Africans made in the colony,[6] and his case a key milestone in the development of the institution of slavery in the United States.[

Penal labor for life terms goes back to 1510. White Europeans convicted of crimes escaped the guillotine with a life of labor.

http://www.historianhouse.us/History_605/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Eltis-Rise-Fall-of-Slavery.pdf} pp. 1411

Nice link you got there....its just like your logic. Broken

I guess the new board doesn't support direct PDF links.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...3ZfIVe_03VP6DOHXQ&sig2=68dfA1kGqpC6FwQnk6Bp9Q

Busted.

404 Error File Not Found

Besides retard Penal would mean they were in prison.

ROFL
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC4QFjAD&url=http://www.historianhouse.us/History_605/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Eltis-Rise-Fall-of-Slavery.pdf&ei=RBZAVI-uGYmioQSY_YHoAg&usg=AFQjCNEpgy8ang2nJ3ZfIVe_03VP6DOHXQ&sig2=68dfA1kGqpC6FwQnk6Bp9Q
Nothing in your link regarding penal slavery. I see penal servitude but no penal slavery. You must be embarrassed. Next time do a ctrl F and put in penal slavery so you dont get busted again.

Last edited:
I was talking to assclaps when you jumped into the fray.

Blacks were also slave masters.....double shocker.

And a pig flew once but we arent talking about the minority. But then you know that

A pig flew once? You probably believe that.

It's ok to bring up slave masters as long as the color fits your narrative. Got it!
The mass majority of slave owners were white. Its probably in the figure of 99.9%

Nope. In Egypt they were 100% black slave owners. Remember. Egyptians supposedly invented civilization and with it slavery. It all goes back to evil blacks. Sorry. :(

We are talking about the US retard. Learn to follow the conversation so you dont appear as stupid as you are.

Why did blacks invent slavery in Egypt? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

And a pig flew once but we arent talking about the minority. But then you know that

It's ok to bring up slave masters as long as the color fits your narrative. Got it!
The mass majority of slave owners were white. Its probably in the figure of 99.9%

Nope. In Egypt they were 100% black slave owners. Remember. Egyptians supposedly invented civilization and with it slavery. It all goes back to evil blacks. Sorry. :(

We are talking about the US retard. Learn to follow the conversation so you dont appear as stupid as you are.

Pecan Trees!!!! LOL

Inquiring minds should start a thread on that subject instead of deflecting on someones thread.

Who denied that? Anyone here? I'm not but once again that has nothing to do with the topic

Sure you can because society doesnt treat blacks differently based on their family tree. Blacks are treated unfairly because of their skin...not whether or not that black person had a descendant that once owned slaves.

In fact I can honestly say that anytime someone is discriminated against the question of family trees never come up

Oh geez....another person that identifies blacks as victims. Poor black people treated unfairly because of their skin color.

Cry me a river!

It would fuck Assclapius' world up because then he would be out of the loop for the reparations he thinks he's due.

If blacks are treated unfairly it's due to the own actions or inactions and not because of their skin color.

Well you must have been talking to yourself because you just said you were not talking to ClosedCaption

It's hard to tell you two apart.

Inquiring minds should start a thread on that subject instead of deflecting on someones thread.

Why not answer the question?

Oh geez....another person that identifies blacks as victims. Poor black people treated unfairly because of their skin color.

Cry me a river!

It would fuck Assclapius' world up because then he would be out of the loop for the reparations he thinks he's due.

If blacks are treated unfairly it's due to the own actions or inactions and not because of their skin color.

He's Al Sharpton in drag

It's hard to tell you two apart.
Only if you cant read. You seem to get confused easily. Is that why you deflect so much?

We gave you reparations. We gave you an Obamaphone. That was way too much.

Because its off topic moron.

Some people never grow out of the "mine" stage of their life...
Mine is mine yours is mine hows that? Now move your ass out of my new home. make sure my new car has a full tank of gas and the power bill is fully paid. I come by your tent to get the rest of my money from you

Because its off topic moron.

So has been a lot of posts. Another excuse from the Excuse Boy.

Forum List

Back