What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

ADDRESS THE OP folks. The OP. You're spending more time insulting each other than addressing the OP.

The OP is nothing more than whining about being black.

The OP clearly says white people are ignorant on racial issues. Of course to you that clearly means something something white cracker hatred yada yada.

You should have your estrogen levels checked, you're a pretty sensitive fella

The OP clearly says white people are ignorant on racial issues. Of course to you that clearly means something something white cracker hatred yada yada.

I know what it says and it amounts to opinion, not fact.

Except the studies and history. Oh and reality...

And your post which matches the OP...

Yea...except those things

The studies and reality dont bear out your misguided opinions. That means your response which was predicted by the OP proves the premise of the OP.

One study was cited and it had nothing to do with what the title of the OP claimed.

Also it contained an analysis from a biased source.

The studies and reality dont bear out your misguided opinions. That means your response which was predicted by the OP proves the premise of the OP.

No it shows the ignorance and laziness that most blacks exhibit on a daily basis.

One study was cited and it had nothing to do with what the title of the OP claimed.

I already said that you dont see racism as a problem and here you are proving me right, but claiming I'm wrong.

No it shows the ignorance and laziness that most blacks exhibit on a daily basis.
I guess you never read the studies. It says that your post is the standard response proving the OP's premise. Thanks for doing that in very clear terms.

I already said that you dont see racism as a problem and here you are proving me right, but claiming I'm wrong.

It's only a problem because race-baiters make it out to be. A bigger problem lies within the black community, but we don't want to address that issue.

I guess you never read the studies. It says that your post is the standard response proving the OP's premise. Thanks for doing that in very clear terms.

I read the study indicated in the OP and it had no bearing on the what the title suggested. More blacks are killed by police than whites according to the study cited. Not a big secret considering that;
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

So you're reasoning is its ok to shoot at people based on their skin color and not who they are or what they have done.

Cool

It's only a problem because race-baiters make it out to be. A bigger problem lies within the black community, but we don't want to address that issue.

I dont know about you but everytime I've seen someone shot...they didnt say that the race baiters were the problem. It was usually the shooter and the bullet that went inside their body

So you're reasoning is its ok to shoot at people based on their skin color and not who they are or what they have done.

Cool

If you got that from what I posted then you are retarded.

Blacks get shot because they're committing violent crimes at a rate much higher than whites.

But you idiots want to focus on blacks getting shot instead of why they commit crimes at a much higher rate. It isn't skin color that causes them to be criminals and it isn't poverty, then what is it?

I read the study indicated in the OP and it had no bearing on the what the title suggested. More blacks are killed by police than whites according to the study cited. Not a big secret considering that;
  • Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf
Not those studies. You can only use studies approved by Sharpton and his disciples like Asc.

Forum List

Back