What is worse, the state of the economy or the state of morals in the US?

During Shakespeare's time men dressed as women as women were not allowed to participate in plays. Families sat around the television in the 50's watching Uncle Miltie dress in drag. Some Like it Hot was a big hit still popular today. Bosom Buddies got Tom Hanks career off the ground. I recall as a kid seeing billboards along the highway to places like Myrtle Beach advertising drag shows. I think they were more known as female impersonators then but meh, it was what it was and has been for a long time.
Sure, New Orleans has had them for a long time. Probably why God put New Orleans under 10 feet of water during one of their hurricanes.

Sure, New Orleans has had them for a long time. Probably why God put New Orleans under 10 feet of water during one of their hurricanes.

Sadly like so many others you refuse to address what I actually said.

The very last thing people worry about are morals. Americans get up every day and like a robot report for work and work until exhaustion. That's called morals.

The very last thing people worry about are morals. Americans get up every day and like a robot report for work and work until exhaustion. That's called morals.

No it's not.
It's called fulfilling essential needs in order to survive.
Morality does not enter into it!

Forum List

Back