What is wrong with being gay exactly?

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

Except that no one has ever said gays should get "perks" that straights don't get.

Other than that, the meddling busy body fundies just need to take care of what goes on in their own bedrooms instead being Peeping Tom's into the bedrooms of others.

And yes, if one believes in the existence of a god, then one must also believe their god created gays. Doesn't that make gays 'good in his eyes' or some such?

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

Would think that especially in a time when overpopulation is causing greater and greater problems non-breeders would be encouraged. :) Shouldn't conservatives be their biggest fans being all about conserving? :)

If two people:

- are gay

God made bacon too but forbade that. Trouble with that particular arguement. :)

If two people:

- are gay

He also made poisonous mushrooms and rattlesnakes.

If two people:

- are gay

Didn't forbid them though.

Well, you know, there comes a day in everyone's life when they have to decide whether or not to be gay. I'm sure you all remember that particular day in your own lives.

"Hmmmm, should I be gay or straight? Henceforth, when I see a woman with big boobs, should I pass on that and go for some dude with a buff body instead? This is so hard!"

And that is how we know God didn't make people gay. He made us all straight, and some dipshits have decided to go against the grain just to be dicks.

"If I decide to be bisexual, will I be twice as likely to get a date for Saturday night?"

If two people:

- are gay

That would have been too easy.

"To show your fidelity to me, don't eat poisonous stuff."

Easy peasy!

"To show your fidelity to me, don't eat bacon."

HEY NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!!

If two people:

- are gay

And ticks, fleas and cockroaches.

No, I don't mean the radical, fundie RW kind.

Really, I can't think of even one reason why people should be so invested in harming gays. Live and let live, MYOB and all that.

"To show your fidelity to me, don't suck another dude's dick, and don't have sex with a woman not your wife. Also, don't eat lobsters. These are all abominations in my sight."

DAMMIT!!!

Well, you know, there comes a day in everyone's life when they have to decide whether or not to be gay. I'm sure you all remember that particular day in your own lives.

"Hmmmm, should I be gay or straight? Henceforth, when I see a woman with big boobs, should I pass on that and go for some dude with a buff body instead? This is so hard!"

And that is how we know God didn't make people gay. He made us all straight, and some dipshits have decided to go against the grain just to be dicks.

"If I decide to be bisexual, will I be twice as likely to get a date for Saturday night?"

If you're bi, as I am (for all intents and purposes, prefer to say I'm just "sexual") then not only will you have twice the chance of a date, but you'll have so much sex that later in life say around age 30 sex will bore you and you'll prefer to handle your sexual needs yourself rather than put up with other people hogging the covers in bed. :)

If two people:

- are gay

what "perks" do you think gay people get that others don't?

If two people:

- are gay

Easy peasy!

HEY NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!!

And don't kill my creatures - eg - rattlesnakes.

Living in AZ, it always pissed me off that people would kill r'snakes for no reason.

"To show your fidelity to me, don't suck another dude's dick, and don't have sex with a woman not your wife. Also, don't eat lobsters. These are all abominations in my sight."

DAMMIT!!!

If we can have "dominion" over lobsters, why not over ...

... never mind

If two people:

- are gay

what "perks" do you think gay people get that others don't?

Can buy clothes without dragging a woman along to tell us what goes with what. :)

15ewvhv.jpg

I'm going to heaven because blowjobs don't count as sex.

If two people:

- are gay

Easy peasy!

HEY NOW WAIT A MINUTE!!!

And don't kill my creatures - eg - rattlesnakes.

Living in AZ, it always pissed me off that people would kill r'snakes for no reason.

Getting their revenge. Heard due to annual rattlesnake roundups they're evolving away their rattles to be more stealthy. :)

If you're bi, as I am (for all intents and purposes, prefer to say I'm just "sexual") then not only will you have twice the chance of a date, but you'll have so much sex that later in life say around age 30 sex will bore you and you'll prefer to handle your sexual needs yourself rather than put up with other people hogging the covers in bed. :)

I've never understood how any sex could be called boring and I'm straight as a string and always share the covers.

It may well be that we were meant to be bi- or rather all-sexual. Or not. Either way, between consenting adults, I really don't care.

Have fun, consenting adults, don't scare the sheep and don't hurt others. Those are the rules I think we should all live by.

:woohoo:

Forum List

Back