What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Another secret I wish I was gay thread?

You all embarrass yourselves with this stupidity
I'm actually sexually attracted to men, try again.
This isn't your thread you stupid fuck.

Ps. No one gives a fuck about your sexual desires loser. And yes, only losers proclaim their sexuality to strangers on an Internet forum.
Given what you just posted, you're in no position to call anyone else 'stupid.'

Same guy almost fainted when he did the same thing the other men did - push their penis up into their body and then tie on a big thingy imitating a fake penis. Ewwwww.

I knew there were several good reasons I won't pay for cable. Add this one to my list.

Same guy almost fainted when he did the same thing the other men did - push their penis up into their body

And God said, "Go fuck yourselves!"

Ghastly thought, isn't it.

I'm a sucker for any and all travel shows and have noticed that all cultures have a fixation on the size of the male member. All primitive tribes have some way of making it look bigger than it is or showing it erect. Interesting.

But yeah, that was pretty strange to watch. He was leaning against a tree, taking deep breaths and trying not to pass out.

Who would even think that the penis could be stuffed up into the abdominal cavity? Who was the guy who first thought of it and tried it? And why did he do it a second time!!!

Consenting adults are pretty much free to do anything except kill each other in the most tolerant Country in the world. Homosexuals even have a special victim status that most (normal) Americans don't enjoy. Religious Americans have a 1st Amendment right to consider sodomy to be an historic abhorrent act against nature forbidden by the Bible as well as the Koran. What's the solution? Maybe both cultures should stay away from each other? Sodomites can't do it though. They are compelled to troll for discrimination and then whine about it.

If two people:

- are (or do anything)
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care?

Why doesn't the left extend this concept of the right to be left alone to those who disagree with them?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
"Hey wanna' suk mah dink? I just stuck it in that guys azz".

Who would think that's disgusting or wrong?

15ewvhv.jpg

I'm going to heaven because blowjobs don't count as sex.

But watch out about women that want to bite off that willy!

If two people:

- are (or do anything)

Why do you care?

Why doesn't the left extend this concept of the right to be left alone to those who disagree with them?

As the representative for the entire "Left", I can say we don't.

We had a meeting last night and reached unanimous agreement.

So if two people
- disagree with me

I don't really care- though I reserve the right to criticize their opinion.

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

what "perks" do you think gay people get that others don't?
1% against you is 100% against you, ay toots?

There are 60 other gay threads covering that, that isn't what this one is about.

If two people:

- are (or do anything)

Why do you care?

So if two people
- disagree with me

The left isn't intelligent enough to discuss issues and come to an agreement, you just repeat each other

In the days of the bible, pork was unclean. I don't think God wanted to explain microbes in the Bible. "No" was simpler.

If this ridiculous theory was true, God would have banned chicken, too.

If you actually read the bible, you would find all sorts of rules which have no logical explanation to them at all. These Laws exist as a means to demonstrate one's fidelity to the One True God. They differentiate the Israelites from all other tribes and their rituals.

I was giving an example, you took it way too literally. I like how even when you make a valid point you do it with a stick up your butt.

Also, it doesn't contradict my point, the question is why would God care and in your stick up your butt way you supported that, you didn't contradict it

Politics?

You don't really want the answer.
You just want to hear that your answer is right.

Ok
You're right.
There's nothing wrong with being gay

maybe it's just that the "answer" is nonsense.
THE answer is we weren't created in that manner

Whether you like the answer or not is irrelevant

If a person is capable of homosexual desires and the satisfaction thereof, he was certainly created with that capability.

Bear in mind, however, that conservatives are for the most part reactionary and authoritarian

You won, Sparky. You are the establishment now. You're the reactionaries clinging to what you have. You don't get to be the establishment and be the establishment busters at the same time.

As for leftists not being authoritarian,

:lmao:

Republicans are social authoritarians, you are authoritarian across the board. Wow, your self perception is rose colored

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

With the high infant mortality rate, high rate of death in childbirth, short life expectancy, it is wasteful for the state to encourage/allow formal relationships that are not aimed at procreation. And since there is little to no machinery in out not far removed from hunter-gatherer society, it makes more sense to have an economic union where the woman, who is generally weaker and, when pregnant, not useful for strenuous physical activity assumes the gender role of taking care of the household.

So for those reaosons, homosexual relationships should be discouraged. Of course, to enforce that we'll have to call it the will of God and then we'll be unable to change it even when all those reasons are no longer valid.

If two people:

- are (or do anything)

Why do you care?

So if two people
- disagree with me

The left isn't intelligent enough to discuss issues and come to an agreement, you just repeat each other

And the representative of the Left is lying. All the Special Snowflake Social Justice Warriors of the Left bully anyone who says something they don't like with "Trigger Warning" accusations.

Forum List

Back