What is wrong with being gay exactly?

If two people:

- are (or do anything)
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care?

Why doesn't the left extend this concept of the right to be left alone to those who disagree with them?

As the representative for the entire "Left", I can say we don't.

We had a meeting last night and reached unanimous agreement.

So if two people
- disagree with me

I don't really care- though I reserve the right to criticize their opinion.

The left isn't intelligent enough to discuss issues and come to an agreement, you just repeat each other

Amazing over generalization- you aren't intelligent enough to discuss any issue without prevarication and you just repeat yourself over and over.

Um...wow. You have not yet begun the path to self actualization, grass hopper

Special Snowflakes don't self actualize...that's why they are So Special.

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

I have no issue with people being gay and enjoying life. What I object to is calling it a normal human condition. It is an aberation of human biology and mentality. It is a disease just as being bi-polar is a disease. It is not normal. Therefor, gay marriage is an oxymoron.

you started ... attacking entire groups of people because they have a different political point of view.

:lmao:

So the flagrant hypocrisy gives you no butt hurt? Seriously? You have zero self awareness, this is classic.

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

I have no issue with people being gay and enjoying life. What I object to is calling it a normal human condition. It is an aberation of human biology and mentality. It is a disease just as being bi-polar is a disease. It is not normal. Therefor, gay marriage is an oxymoron.

I don't really know what "normal" means, I don't know anyone who's "normal." I'm not sure who you're referring to either. Who is it up to that says if they are normal exactly? I don't give a shit what government considers "normal." God sees all of us and the not normal ways we deal with life. As long as we're not hurting anyone in the process, why would God object to that?

you started ... attacking entire groups of people because they have a different political point of view.

:lmao:

So the flagrant hypocrisy gives you no butt hurt? Seriously? You have zero self awareness, this is classic.

Why would my 'butt hurt' from others flagrant hypocrisy? Do you get hemorhoids from reading other people's posts?

I see flagrant hypocrisy from both the right and the left, and libertarians and athiests and Christians and Muslims.

That doesn't mean that every Christian is responsible for what Westboro Baptist church does or what the Pope says. It doesn't mean that every Republican is responsible for whatever nuttery that Michelle Bachmann invents. Nor does it mean that every Democrat is responsible for every stupid thing that Harry Reid does.

Attacking everyone you disagree with and lying about them being illiterate as you do is just stupid- and yes- hypocritical.

You are a liar and an idiot. Your kneejerk reaction is to lie and attack all liberals.

I understand that fully.

When of course the proper knee jerk reaction is to attack Republicans...

That is just as stupid kneejerk reaction as yours.

I try not to fall into that stupid trap- do you?

You get caught in stupid traps all the time, they are designed to catch you after all

If two people:

- are gay

You are welcome to your opinion- a totally unsubstantiated opinion. To me it is as valid as if I were to say that homophobia is a disease just as being bi-polar is.

You are a liar and an idiot. Your kneejerk reaction is to lie and attack all liberals.

I understand that fully.

You get caught in stupid traps all the time, they are designed to catch you after all

Yeah- whatever- just your usual crap.

Your thread started off with promise- but you trashed it with your usual BS.

Yep, you do have butt hurt. From the second random post in your postings. Again, you have no self awareness. Wow.

I notice Conservatives only seem to notice- and pretend to care about bird deaths- when it comes to alternative energy.

I wonder why they never seem concerned about the major causes of bird deaths- chief of which of course is habitat loss

Y'know, I wouldn't even be upset if some gay group were to run recruiting ads on TV so long as they limited them to those sacred periods where it is (falsely) presumed that no children are watching.

Definitely not in Sesame Street despite what you may have suspected is already......

I understand that fully.

Yeah- whatever- just your usual crap.

Your thread started off with promise- but you trashed it with your usual BS.

Liberals were determined to derail it with your normal crap

Why doesn't the left extend this concept of the right to be left alone to those who disagree with them?

As the representative for the entire "Left", I can say we don't.

We had a meeting last night and reached unanimous agreement.

So if two people
- disagree with me

I don't really care- though I reserve the right to criticize their opinion.

The left isn't intelligent enough to discuss issues and come to an agreement, you just repeat each other

And the representative of the Left is lying. All the Special Snowflake Social Justice Warriors of the Left bully anyone who says something they don't like with "Trigger Warning" accusations.

LOL....and of course you are lying- I would accuse all 'Conservatives' or 'Libertarians' or whatever of doing that- all of the 'Special Snowflake Totalitarian Stormtroopers of the Right"- but that would be just as much of a lie.

Freedom of expression doesn't mean freedom from criticism.

You folks seem to not grasp that.

You didn't understand her post. Liberals seriously are functionally illiterate. You see the words, but you can't put them together and comprehend what they mean together

This from the guy who thinks nickle is a coin.

Yep, you do have butt hurt. From the second random post in your postings. Again, you have no self awareness. Wow.

I notice Conservatives only seem to notice- and pretend to care about bird deaths- when it comes to alternative energy.

I wonder why they never seem concerned about the major causes of bird deaths- chief of which of course is habitat loss

LOL- still no butt hurt on my part- but I will concede I was wrong to act just like you do. Mea Culpa- I was wrong to label all Conservatives like that- true Conservatives actually care about the environment- it is the faux reactionary Conservatives who suddenly 'discover' the environment when they think that they can use it to attack alternate energy or whatever.

Yes- sometimes I slip and character entire groups- when in fact- it is indviduals, or persons within groups- it is never 'every liberal' or 'every Conservative'.

I have no problem with saying- yep I was wrong. Don't believe I have ever seen you do the same.

Politics?

You don't really want the answer.
You just want to hear that your answer is right.

Ok
You're right.
There's nothing wrong with being gay

maybe it's just that the "answer" is nonsense.
THE answer is we weren't created in that manner

Whether you like the answer or not is irrelevant

If a person is capable of homosexual desires and the satisfaction thereof, he was certainly created with that capability.
We, as humans, were not originally created that way.
Only until after sin had been able to ferment, throughout time, were these perversions spread.

If two people:

- are gay

I don't really know what "normal" means, I don't know anyone who's "normal." I'm not sure who you're referring to either. Who is it up to that says if they are normal exactly? I don't give a shit what government considers "normal." God sees all of us and the not normal ways we deal with life. As long as we're not hurting anyone in the process, why would God object to that?

Normal in terms of sexuality is using our human sex organs for the purposes they were designed for. There is a biological reason for males and females.

Do I really have to explain what sexually normal means?

Forum List

Back