What is wrong with being gay exactly?

No those aren't rulings nit wit. how fucking stupid are you really? Loving for example ruled that you couldn't deny anyone marriage on the basis of color. Do you understand the difference? I'll bet you aren't smart enough.

Being black changed who you could marry, being gay doesn't

Anti miscegenation laws discriminated based on race. Anti gay marriage laws discriminate on the basis of gender. The discrimination and the denial of the fundamental right to marry is the same.

Being black changed who you could marry, being gay doesn't. You can't word parse your way out of that and that's what the 14th amendment says. It's not a Constitutional issue, it's a legislative issue

The hearings scheduled for Tuesday disagree with your opinion. :lol:

OK, name one. Name someone who whether or not you are gay changes whether you can marry them

My wife. If we weren't gay, I wouldn't want to marry her and she wouldn't want to marry me.

Being black changed who you could marry, being gay doesn't

Anti miscegenation laws discriminated based on race. Anti gay marriage laws discriminate on the basis of gender. The discrimination and the denial of the fundamental right to marry is the same.

Being black changed who you could marry, being gay doesn't. You can't word parse your way out of that and that's what the 14th amendment says. It's not a Constitutional issue, it's a legislative issue

OK, name one. Name someone who whether or not you are gay changes whether you can marry them

My wife. If we weren't gay, I wouldn't want to marry her and she wouldn't want to marry me.

You could marry your wife if you were straight? Link?

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay
- are both consenting adults
- aren't in any other way harming anyone

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?

God or our concept of him evolves as we do. Use to call him Zeus right? Old uneducated homophobic men wrote our current religions thousands of years ago. They're becoming outdated and need updating.

Our parents change as we get older as well. They recognize when we were 1 we needed our butts wiped and we needed to just stay away from the stove. When we were 10 we could go out in the neighborhood by ourselves, when we were 16 we could drive a car. It wasn't them who changed to decide to let us to do that, we did
What's your point?

Does God change or do our needs change as we evolve and God adapts?

I wasn't arguing your point, just commenting on it

Many righties don't care, I'm not saying this is all of them. And I don't care about giving gays perks straights don't get. But there are a lot of comments personally about gays in those discussions I don't understand. So my question is this:

If two people:

- are gay

Why do you care? Why would God care? There is no victim, why should they be unhappily with someone of the opposite sex instead of happily with someone who loves them and wants to be with them?

Makes no sense to me. Particularly explain why God would be against that. He made them that way, was he just screwing with them?
My experience is that I saw the signs and that GOD cares for me not to be gay.

If two people:

- are gay

Saw the signs? Are you saying you weren't sure at one point?

Nice try. I might be mostly gone but I'm not completely absent.

So many false premises, so little time...

1. God didn't make people gay, Uncle Harvey or Aunt Jane did when they were babysitting the little tyke alone. My friend who died of AIDS surely didn't refer to the guy who molested him as a boy as "God"... Maybe we should as Anne Heche about the static "God-made" habituated behaviors no one wants to explore deeply out of policitally-correct politeness instead?

2. There are victims if you are referring to gay marriage. Children. You didn't grow up without a mother or father present in your life, so why are you demanding that society try out a lab experiment on new generations of children? It is always chilling to see gay advocates saying "nobody is hurt by gay marriage". What that means is that they are giving a pass to a gigantic demographic as if they didn't exist at all. Their dismissive demeanor towards this group and their rights, feelings and considerations in this debate is a gargantuan red flag as to how they will treat them in general once they have them alone "as parents" (lacking one or the other gender of course as a role model for 50% of the kids involved...).

If two people:

- are gay

I am saying I am sinner. That Satan had gained a foothold on my thoughts as to what is right and normal and thru my experiences with the opposite sex. Also the American society is turning a blind eye as to the way it teaches it's youth and the laws which govern it's people and hollywood's endorsement of loose morals thru shows like Modern Family which teach the ways of Satan as normal behavior. Pray for America.

If two people:

- are gay

I am saying I am sinner. That Satan had gained a foothold on my thoughts as to what is right and normal and thru my experiences with the opposite sex. Also the American society is turning a blind eye as to the way it teaches it's youth and the laws which govern it's people and hollywood's endorsement of loose morals thru shows like Modern Family which teach the ways of Satan as normal behavior. Pray for America.

Modern Family is funny though, really funny

If two people:

- are gay

God or our concept of him evolves as we do. Use to call him Zeus right? Old uneducated homophobic men wrote our current religions thousands of years ago. They're becoming outdated and need updating.

Our parents change as we get older as well. They recognize when we were 1 we needed our butts wiped and we needed to just stay away from the stove. When we were 10 we could go out in the neighborhood by ourselves, when we were 16 we could drive a car. It wasn't them who changed to decide to let us to do that, we did
What's your point?

You know what I tell gays? There is no god. Life is short. Spend as much time as you can being happy. Be a good citizen and person and love who you want to love. And if there is a god that cares you'll be fine. Oh and dont listen to religious people. They dont know what they're talking about.

If two people:

- are gay

What's your point?

You know what I tell gays? There is no god. Life is short. Spend as much time as you can being happy. Be a good citizen and person and love who you want to love. And if there is a god that cares you'll be fine. Oh and dont listen to religious people. They dont know what they're talking about.

Why, do you tell gays that? Do they tend to ask you that question?

tits are fair game cause they are all over and almost legal now in some states. look at them on the red carpet as if we've never seen them before and they need attention so they strip for it. how silly and immature. that stuff really should be left for the casting couch

Way to not address my point, phobe. Gay Pride parades, like St Patty's or Mardi Gras, celebrate an event.

Where's your evidence of 10 foot dicks?
i'm not going to show you what you should already know. neither of those parades is about ones sexual orientation to my knowledge. i'm not a phobe just don't want your dirty shit dicks in my or my kids faces on main street. sorry if that hurts

So you can't provide the evidence you claim exists. Color me surprised.

Have you ever attended a pride parade anywhere?
If being gay came natural to you what are you so proud of?

tits are fair game cause they are all over and almost legal now in some states. look at them on the red carpet as if we've never seen them before and they need attention so they strip for it. how silly and immature. that stuff really should be left for the casting couch

Way to not address my point, phobe. Gay Pride parades, like St Patty's or Mardi Gras, celebrate an event.

i'm not going to show you what you should already know. neither of those parades is about ones sexual orientation to my knowledge. i'm not a phobe just don't want your dirty shit dicks in my or my kids faces on main street. sorry if that hurts

Winning the struggle for equal rights of course. Pride parades celebrate an event. Do you even know what event that was?

Did you know that "wouldn't" is the contraction of "would not"?

Winning the struggle for equal rights of course. Pride parades celebrate an event. Do you even know what event that was?
No was the event the first time gays were allowed to insert into mud holes? Who cares whose gay? Get over your great sexual preference. Enough already. Stick it b to whomever you like just keep it in private or out of my business

Did you notice she didn't answer the question I asked?

No was the event the first time gays were allowed to insert into mud holes? Who cares whose gay? Get over your great sexual preference. Enough already. Stick it b to whomever you like just keep it in private or out of my business

Pride parades celebrate the Stonewall Riots...when gays got tired of being beaten and arrested for being gay and fought back.

Gays will keep their lives private just as soon as you heterosexuals do.

There was a question in all of that? Looked more like just a desire to discriminate if you ask me. Mildred Loving didn't want to marry a black man. I don't want to marry a man at all. Anti miscegenation laws discriminated based on race. Anti gay marriage laws discriminate based on gender. Both will fall the same way, through the SCOTUS.

I noticed that you don't seem to know the difference between "would" and "wouldn't".

Forum List

Back