What is wrong with being gay exactly?

Being black changed who you could marry, being gay doesn't. You can't word parse your way out of that and that's what the 14th amendment says. It's not a Constitutional issue, it's a legislative issue

The hearings scheduled for Tuesday disagree with your opinion. :lol:

kaz is making the old retarded argument that a homosexual can always marry someone of the opposite sex.

Just like the old retards against interracial marriage would say that a black man could always marry someone of the same race.

In neither case was the person allowed to marry who they loved, and the retards have never been able to provide rational reasons for this.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Last edited:
This post proves a point I made a couple weeks ago in another topic:

I AM SO PROUD TO BE A FAGGOT

I LIKE COCKS RAMMED UP MY ASS SO I CAN SUCK MY OWN SHIT OFF OF THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER

PRIDE

PRIDE

PRIDE
As we see here, many opponents of same sex marriage are virulently opposed to gays having sex.

The only logically consistent position these people can take is not to just ban gay marriage, but to also return to the days where sex between members of the same gender is forbidden.

That's what is really going on. It isn't the filing of married tax returns that drives these people crazy. It is the gay sex that does. That is what they REALLY want to ban.

This post proves a point I made a couple weeks ago in another topic:

I LIKE COCKS RAMMED UP MY ASS SO I CAN SUCK MY OWN SHIT OFF OF THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER

PRIDE

PRIDE

PRIDE
As we see here, many opponents of same sex marriage are virulently opposed to gays having sex.

The only logically consistent position these people can take is not to just ban gay marriage, but to also return to the days where sex between members of the same gender is forbidden.

That's what is really going on. It isn't the filing of married tax returns that drives these people crazy. It is the gay sex that does. That is what they REALLY want to ban.

PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE

I AM PROUD TO BE A FORNICATING FECAL FAGGOT FEL-FIEND

There was a question in all of that

Yes, why is it you keep complaining when I say you don't have reading comprehension again? Here you go, the question you didn't recognize

"OK, name one. Name someone who whether or not you are gay changes whether you can marry them"

OK, name one. Name someone who whether or not you are gay changes whether you can marry them

My wife. If we weren't gay, I wouldn't want to marry her and she wouldn't want to marry me.

You could marry your wife if you were straight? Link?
Did you know that "wouldn't" is the contraction of "would not"?

Did you notice she didn't answer the question I asked?
I noticed that you don't seem to know the difference between "would" and "wouldn't".

Hmmm...no, you didn't "notice" that, you made it up. I'm guessing there's something snotty about your point, but it's too convoluted to be sure about that. When you figure out what you are saying, let me know

Being black changed who you could marry, being gay doesn't. You can't word parse your way out of that and that's what the 14th amendment says. It's not a Constitutional issue, it's a legislative issue

kaz is making the old retarded argument that a homosexual can always marry someone of the opposite sex.

Just like the old retards against interracial marriage would say that a black man could always marry someone of the same race.

In neither case was the person allowed to marry who they loved, and the retards have never been able to provide rational reasons for this.

And the conclusion to my point, simpleton, is that's why it's a job for the legislature, not the courts. The courts are to apply the law as written. You want something different than was written, convince people. That is how our Constitution works. It does not work where courts change the law to what they wanted to have been written. It's sad you don't see that doing it in the criminal way you advocate has far a far higher price then the benefit you get for being butt lazy

And the conclusion to my point, simpleton, is that's why it's a job for the legislature, not the courts. The courts are to apply the law as written. You want something different than was written, convince people. That is how our Constitution works. It does not work where courts change the law to what they wanted to have been written. It's sad you don't see that doing it in the criminal way you advocate has far a far higher price then the benefit you get for being butt lazy

The only convincing that needs to be done is by those who want to continue the longstanding practice of denying rights to others. You have it ass backwards, tard.

The tards realize that they've already lost, this is just them showing their deep resentment over not being allowed to intrude on the freedoms of other people.

The only convincing that needs to be done is by those who want to continue the longstanding practice of denying rights to others. You have it ass backwards, tard.

You have no idea what it means to live in a land of laws, you want mob rule. As long as it's your mob

The tards realize that they've already lost, this is just them showing their deep resentment over not being allowed to intrude on the freedoms of other people.

Sorry I made you cry, sweetie. Maybe if you play with your dollies for a while and calm down you can come back later and play

You have no idea what it means to live in a land of laws, you want mob rule. As long as it's your mob

wrong, they want minority rule. they want to live in a libtardian dictatorship. They are idiots.

PRIDE

PRIDE

PRIDE
You're sick, see a doctor.

NO MEN WHO PREFER TO STICK THEIR DICKS IN LIFE-GENERATING VAGINAL CANALS ARE SICK.

SHAME SHAME SHAME
Yeah cause eating shit is the same as having sex. You're odd.

HAVING SEX CREATES LIFE, EATING SHIT CELEBRATES DEATH AND DECAY

HAIL SATAN

GAY PRIDE

SODOM 4 LIFE

Forum List

Back