What is wrong with being gay exactly?

I AM SO PROUD TO BE A FAGGOT

I LIKE COCKS RAMMED UP MY ASS SO I CAN SUCK MY OWN SHIT OFF OF THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER

PRIDE

PRIDE

PRIDE
You're sick, see a doctor.

NO MEN WHO PREFER TO STICK THEIR DICKS IN LIFE-GENERATING VAGINAL CANALS ARE SICK.

SHAME SHAME SHAME
Yeah cause eating shit is the same as having sex. You're odd.

HAVING SEX CREATES LIFE, EATING SHIT CELEBRATES DEATH AND DECAY

HAIL SATAN

GAY PRIDE

SODOM 4 LIFE
You're sick. Maybe you've been eating too much of your own shit.

I AM SO PROUD TO BE A FAGGOT

I LIKE COCKS RAMMED UP MY ASS SO I CAN SUCK MY OWN SHIT OFF OF THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER

PRIDE

PRIDE

PRIDE

NO MEN WHO PREFER TO STICK THEIR DICKS IN LIFE-GENERATING VAGINAL CANALS ARE SICK.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

HAIL SATAN

GAY PRIDE

SODOM 4 LIFE

"Sick" is a social construct. All you bigoted homophobic white male christians that hate the wimmin, poor and chyldrin are locked inside of these social constructs.

God or our concept of him evolves as we do. Use to call him Zeus right? Old uneducated homophobic men wrote our current religions thousands of years ago. They're becoming outdated and need updating.

Our parents change as we get older as well. They recognize when we were 1 we needed our butts wiped and we needed to just stay away from the stove. When we were 10 we could go out in the neighborhood by ourselves, when we were 16 we could drive a car. It wasn't them who changed to decide to let us to do that, we did
What's your point?

Does God change or do our needs change as we evolve and God adapts?

I wasn't arguing your point, just commenting on it

You know what I tell gays? There is no god. Life is short. Spend as much time as you can being happy. Be a good citizen and person and love who you want to love. And if there is a god that cares you'll be fine. Oh and dont listen to religious people. They dont know what they're talking about.

Why, do you tell gays that? Do they tend to ask you that question?

When I find one worrying about hell because people like you have convinced them they are flawed.

And if there is a god he doesnt make mistakes, right?

It gives the Right an excuse to be infidel, protestant, and renegade to the concept of natural rights and the Cause of Individual Liberty on a for-profit basis. Some on the left believe ideology should be effected on a not-for-profit basis simply because of Its social nature and not Its capital nature.

Why, do you tell gays that? Do they tend to ask you that question?

When I find one worrying about hell because people like you have convinced them they are flawed.

And if there is a god he doesnt make mistakes, right?

Damn, you are one dumb fuck. Did you notice the thread you are in and the "OP" by my name?

:lmao:

What an idiot

SHAME SHAME SHAME

HAIL SATAN

GAY PRIDE

SODOM 4 LIFE

"Sick" is a social construct. All you bigoted homophobic white male christians that hate the wimmin, poor and chyldrin are locked inside of these social constructs.
Or maybe you're just a POS lying asshole.

wrong, they want minority rule.
They want equal rights, tard.

they HAVE equal rights. gay marriage is NOT a right.
Equal protection of the laws is.

what protections under the laws are gays not allowed to have?
As of yet they don't have the right to life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness that Heterosexuals have. But it's getting closer to that eventuality. Face it, people who enjoy being racist, homophobic, stone throwers are quickly becoming the ones who are being ostracized by nearly all of society outside of Radical Muslim terrorist cells and KKK meetings. The reign of religious zealots in demonzing blacks, gays, women etc. is coming to an end.

Last edited:
wrong, they want minority rule.
They want equal rights, tard.

they HAVE equal rights. gay marriage is NOT a right.
Equal protection of the laws is.

what protections under the laws are gays not allowed to have?

Full Faith & Credit recognition of my legal, civil marriage. I need an App to figure out if I'm legally married as I travel state to state.

I'm leaving CA where I am married, traveling to Florida (ironically for a 2nd honeymoon) where I'm not married? WTF over?

Full Faith & Credit recognition of my legal, civil marriage. I need an App to figure out if I'm legally married as I travel state to state.

I'm leaving CA where I am married, traveling to Florida (ironically for a 2nd honeymoon) where I'm not married? WTF over?

Are you going to LIVE THERE? Why would you even go there if you think you'd have a problem?

Why would you want to if you're going to be "oppressed"?

Why is it SO IMPORTANT to you if people recognize your lifestyle? Why do they even need to know? Why does THAT define you? Why can't YOU ACCEPT that some people believe it's wrong, and not shove their nose into it?

Are you going to LIVE THERE? Why would you even go there if you think you'd have a problem?

Why is it SO IMPORTANT to you if people recognize your lifestyle? Why do they even need to know? Why does THAT define you? Why can't YOU ACCEPT that some people believe it's wrong, and not shove their nose into it?

Why should gays be the only civilly married group in the country whose legal married status changes from state to state.

My wife's family lives in Florida. I'd rather have gone to Hawaii, but familial duties come first.

Only retards and social conservatives think being gay is a choice one can simply repress.

The best minds now believe it's the result of genetic and environmental influences, and those same minds theorize that they will eventually find all of the influences to be genetic.

So what does it matter if it's genetic, or not completely, if it isn't a choice?

Furthermore, why is it a choice you wan't to prevent people from making? How does a gay couple down the street affect yur life at all unless you chose to be part of theirs.

Opposing gay marriage, and worse yet, opposing being gay....is wrong in so many ways.

It just doesn't hurt you....I don't get it

As of yet they don't have the right to life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness that Heterosexuals have. But it's getting closer to that eventuality. Face it, people who enjoy being racist, homophobic, stone throwers are quickly becoming the ones who are being ostracized by nearly all of society outside of Radical Muslim terrorist cells and KKK meetings. The reign of religious zealots in demonzing blacks, gays, women etc. is coming to an end.

Normally I agree with you dude, but "life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness" are not defined in the Declaration. They're defined in the COTUS. There's NOT A WORD about anything that can possibly be construed as a right to a lifestyle based on sexual preference.

If I said my "pursuit of happiness" was based on being able to fuck sheep, is that my "right"?

Gays are not ostracized in our culture, at least not like they used to be. Once they figured out they could carry guns "gay bashers" pretty much went into hiding.

Why should gays be the only civilly married group in the country whose legal married status changes from state to state.

My wife's family lives in Florida. I'd rather have gone to Hawaii, but familial duties come first.

I personally DON'T CARE if you're gay. If I was a woman I'd be a bulldyke.

I'm into asian chicks, there's plenty of people who'd call me a race traitor. Fuck 'em.

I don't need their acceptance.

Why do people in a state you don't even live in have too accept something you did in CA?

Why do the people in FL even have to be aware of your lifestyle?

It boggles my mind.

I'm sorry, but gays account for less that %4 of the population. I don't believe the issue demands the attention with the country going bankrupt, cities engulfed in riots every few months, the border wide open, and assholes who take 10 minutes to get a drive thru fast food order done.

You can carry a gun. That equalizes EVERYTHING. No one can harm you if you take the personal responsibility to protect yourself. Everything else is just whining because your feelings are hurt.

Normally I agree with you dude, but "life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness" are not defined in the Declaration. They're defined in the COTUS. There's NOT A WORD about anything that can possibly be construed as a right to a lifestyle based on sexual preference.

If I said my "pursuit of happiness" was based on being able to fuck sheep, is that my "right"?

Gays are not ostracized in our culture, at least not like they used to be. Once they figured out they could carry guns "gay bashers" pretty much went into hiding.
Wrong. The Constitution clearly protects our rights.
Yes it is your right to "say" pursuit of happiness is being able to fuck sheep.

Gays are not yet allowed protection of the law that heteros receive. So Yes they are still being ostracized by people like... YOU.

Take a look in the mirror if you are wondering where the gay bashers have gone. Yes, these panzy cowards mostly patrol internet boards these days, they don't have the balls to come out in public to do their gay bashing.

Only retards and social conservatives think being gay is a choice one can simply repress.

The best minds now believe it's the result of genetic and environmental influences, and those same minds theorize that they will eventually find all of the influences to be genetic.

So what does it matter if it's genetic, or not completely, if it isn't a choice?

Furthermore, why is it a choice you wan't to prevent people from making? How does a gay couple down the street affect yur life at all unless you chose to be part of theirs.

Opposing gay marriage, and worse yet, opposing being gay....is wrong in so many ways.

People have just as much a right to be retards. Being a retard isn't a choice.

If they don't want gays around them, and as a community establish a legal means to keep gays in the closet or out of their community they have that right.

I personally DON'T FUCKING CARE. I am sick of hearing about it. I'm sick of hearing about business owners bankrupted because they didn't want to deal with gay weddings. That's just as wrong as the proverbial closet faggots jumping out of pickup trucks and beating up the openly gay kid.

For decades as a society we have been far more tolerant than ever about openly being gay. That's not enough for some people though, and they're demanding MORE THAN ACCEPTANCE, they're demanding patronage.

People have just as much a right to be retards. Being a retard isn't a choice.

If they don't want gays around them, and as a community establish a legal means to keep gays in the closet or out of their community they have that right.

I personally DON'T FUCKING CARE. I am sick of hearing about it. I'm sick of hearing about business owners bankrupted because they didn't want to deal with gay weddings. That's just as wrong as the proverbial closet faggots jumping out of pickup trucks and beating up the openly gay kid.

For decades as a society we have been far more tolerant than ever about openly being gay. That's not enough for some people though, and they're demanding MORE THAN ACCEPTANCE, they're demanding patronage.

Bullshit. Face it, you do fucking care. Face it, for decades good people have been tolerant of homophobic, racist, women haters and that is coming to an end. You're gonna need a new hobby.

Wrong. The Constitution clearly protects our rights.
Yes it is your right to "say" pursuit of happiness is being able to fuck sheep.

Gays are not yet allowed protection of the law that heteros receive. So Yes they are still being ostracized by people like... YOU.

Take a look in the mirror if you are wondering where the gay bashers have gone. Yes, these panzy cowards mostly patrol internet boards these days, they don't have the balls to come out in public to do their gay bashing.

I said the COTUS protects rights, so I'm not wrong. I'm also not wrong in pointing out that there isn't a single word that can be misconstrued by a rational adult that gives any credibility to the gay marriage agenda.

If you want gay marriage law changed in your state either lobby your representative, or find a more favorable state. I came to TX so that I can own guns, keep more of my income, and not freeze to death. I DON'T CARE about gay marriage. I wouldn't show up to vote on it if it was an issue.

What does piss me off is the FORCED acceptance. Gays account for less than %4 of the population and demand %100 of our devotion. If they'd just shut the fuck up and enjoy their lives without worrying what anyone else "thinks" like the rest of us do they might just find out they fit in after all.

Bullshit. Face it, you do fucking care. Face it, for decades good people have been tolerant of homophobic, racist, women haters and that is coming to an end. You're gonna need a new hobby.

OK, now you're getting emotional.

When you get some sleep and become rational I'll discuss it with you more.

Forum List

Back