What is your biggest environmental concern not related to Global Warming?

Nate99

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2022
For me...it's the fact that many countries in Europe and Asia are disposing of their nuclear waste in the ocean...and the fish in these disposal areas are getting tumors because of it.

For me...it's the fact that many countries in Europe and Asia are disposing of their nuclear waste in the ocean...and the fish in these disposal areas are getting tumors because of it.
Water followed by over fishing of the world's oceans.

Big industrial chemicals. PFAS. Get ready because it's coming to a town near you. Once big industry willfully and wantingly gets this stuff in your water supply it's going to get messy.

I think freshwater for drinking, irrigation, etc. will be a problem the more the population grows.
I think freshwater for drinking, irrigation, etc. will be a problem the more the population grows.
What population-based factor do you think will affect the supplies for drinking and irrigation?

Since the fires are not because of the Co2 Fraud, there has to be a cause, like too many humans sucking too much fresh water out of nature.

Building desalination plants is a Band Aid, but a start. Overpopulation is the main problem

Since the fires are not because of the Co2 Fraud, there has to be a cause, like too many humans sucking too much fresh water out of nature.

Building desalination plants is a Band Aid, but a start. Overpopulation is the main problem
Why do you use the Doctor as an avatar?

What population-based factor do you think will affect the supplies for drinking and irrigation?
No idea. If you don't believe there will be water shortages because of increasing demand, that's up to you.

Southern Wisconsin rains just broke a several years-long drought and is now filling up the lakes, streams, and aquifers. Life is good here except the farmers can't get into the fields to plant crops.

Big industrial chemicals. PFAS. Get ready because it's coming to a town near you. Once big industry willfully and wantingly gets this stuff in your water supply it's going to get messy.

Distilled water also makes great, nearly clear, ice cubes.

Distiller.JPG

Last edited:

What is your biggest environmental concern​

Usually stupid Gullible American people who after 40 years of mind control lack minds and have no control .

Southern Wisconsin rains just broke a several years-long drought and is now filling up the lakes, streams, and aquifers. Life is good here except the farmers can't get into the fields to plant crops.
It makes sense that it is cyclical. The issue is the growth in demand which seems to not be cyclical but on a positive slope.

What is your biggest environmental concern​

Usually stupid Gullible American people who after 40 years of mind control lack minds and have no control .
Actually, gullibility isn't the problem. Just the opposite. People refuse to consider new and better information.

"That ain't the way we do things 'roun' heah."

It makes sense that it is cyclical. The issue is the growth in demand which seems to not be cyclical but on a positive slope.
"Dey's too much consumin' goin' on 'roun' heah!"

-the late Senator Ernest Hollings.

Forum List

Back