What is your favorite Trump Quote

The question was what is your favorite Trump quote,
mine was sending some one to Hawaii that was going to absolutely prove that Obama was born in Kenya.

Nuke them all !!!

well, ok, he was just referring to the ' Hors d'oeuvres ' with ketchup

It would take the website over with his stupid quotes. Like gwb was so brilliant.

interesting thing about that... Donald makes him look brilliant. and he used to be the stupidest president I'd seen in my lifetime.
See what happens when you don't let a person explore their artistic side? We end up in the Iraq war and in a Great Recession. His parents should have encouraged him to be a painter

they didn't. Barbara said that Jeb was the one who should be president. she didn't think George was smart enough.
She probably didn’t think the American people are as dumb as they turned out to be either.

Besides what does she know she’s just a woman

It would take the website over with his stupid quotes. Like gwb was so brilliant.

interesting thing about that... Donald makes him look brilliant. and he used to be the stupidest president I'd seen in my lifetime.
See what happens when you don't let a person explore their artistic side? We end up in the Iraq war and in a Great Recession. His parents should have encouraged him to be a painter

they didn't. Barbara said that Jeb was the one who should be president. she didn't think George was smart enough.
She probably didn’t think the American people are as dumb as they turned out to be either.

Barbara is as dumb as a box of rocks, like her husband, offspring, and most of the ruling class.

“Believe me.”

When someone says “Beleive me”, I know it’s time to be very skeptical.

Barbara is as dumb as a box of rocks, like her husband, offspring, and most of the ruling class.
And trump Eric don jr and someday baron

"don't call my phone. you're a stupid son of a bitch. i've got your number. and i'm going to give it to my lawyer. i don't want anything to do with your dumb ass. don't ever fucking call my phone. you bitch!" - Trump to New York Times reporter

“I don’t blame China,” Trump said Thursday in Beijing. “After all, who can blame a country for being able to take advantage of another country to the benefit of its citizens?”

The question was what is your favorite Trump quote,
mine was sending some one to Hawaii that was going to absolutely prove that Obama was born in Kenya.
That was a good one.........My men are looking into his birth certificate and they can't believe what they are finding

I prefer Trump's "pussy" quotes. Not because they are profound but because Trump seems to be the only president that seems to have used pussy quotes. I checked all the George Washington quotes and I could not find one pussy quote. Now I 'm up to Jefferson and still no pussy quotes.

I prefer Trump's "pussy" quotes. Not because they are profound but because Trump seems to be the only president that seems to have used pussy quotes. I checked all the George Washington quotes and I could not find one pussy quote. Now I 'm up to Jefferson and still no pussy quotes.

I know it is very shocking to a lot of people that, women treat rich and famous people differently.

I can see why that would loom large in your mind.

“You know Obama worked on it for three years, got zippo, zero.”

'We have some bad hombres here'

'Such a nasty woman'

Hillary Clinton is weak and ineffective - no strength, no stamina.

“If I win I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation – there has never been so many lies and so much deception

Crooked Hillary Clinton is spending a fortune on ads against me. I am the one person she doesn't want to run against. Will be such fun!

“So she had this massive advantage, she spent hundreds of millions of dollars more money than I spent. Hundreds of millions.”

“We are not after the dreamers. We are after the criminals.”

“I am going to either renegotiate it or I am going to terminate it.”

“Believe me.”

“The media, some of them get it, in all fairness. But you know some of them either don't get it.”

“It'll be a beautiful thing.”

I liked the one about Ted Cruz's father killing JFK and how ugly Teds wife is

Ted2.jpg

Forum List

Back