What is your favorite Trump Quote

"The new Fake News narrative is that there is CHAOS in the White House. Wrong! People will always come & go, and I want strong dialogue before making a final decision. I still have some people that I want to change (always seeking perfection). There is no Chaos, only great Energy!"

"Lowest rated Oscars in HISTORY. Problem is, we don’t have Stars anymore - except your President (just kidding, of course)!"
Fake news. Lol.
He’s had the highest turnover in modern history. No one wants to work for a buffoon that yells and screams at his staff because HE’S never prepared. He’s also bankrupting his staff because of all the lawyer fees their accumulating because of Putin’s puppet obvious ties to Russia.

“ I’m a stable genius.”

Of course which he is neither which makes it hilarious..

838228AB-E84F-484C-AC8C-38AD540B1BAB.jpeg

I really like almost everything he says.
Me too. Here are 141 quotes, most with video. Which one do you like the best?

141 Things Donald Trump Has Said and Done That Make Him Unfit to Be President

But I think it's my favorite:

Said, “It doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass”

New York Times, March 25

Didn't he call global warming a Chinese hoax

Yes he did. Then he hires Pruitt for the EPA to do his dirty work on the environment.

"for some kids today, the "great outdoors" is that small space between the car door and the front door. it shouldn't be that way. the beautiful thing about nature is that it doesn't care what color you are. fish don't discriminate, they don't want to be caught by anyone"

"for some kids today, the "great outdoors" is that small space between the car door and the front door. it shouldn't be that way. the beautiful thing about nature is that it doesn't care what color you are. fish don't discriminate, they don't want to be caught by anyone"
We love giving the little black kids from the city visiting our fishing poles. Their parents bring them up north where there are no black people. A pier right off Lake Huron. Towns called port Austin. Anyways, you should have seen the look on their faces getting to cast and reel and catch a big fish. I hope we created two fishermen that day. Those are the kinds of experiences a young kid never forgets.

My 16 year old nephew is going on a ten day retreat no technology allowed. It’ll be good for them. I have to write a letter he gets to read half way thru, in fact I’ll read it now

"I think I'm much more humble than you would understand."

Oh, brilliant comedy, Mr. President. Good show.

I like the one where he claimed he would have charged into the Florida shooting without a gun

"All lives matter"

Just incredibly offensive all around. Libs can't take it without flipping and calling him the next coming of Hitler.

Adolf Hitler Tired of Being Compared to Donald Trump

Thanks for pointing out how insanely stupid the liberal regressives here are. Their love affair with gay executing Islam is just getting started. Everyone who doesn't condone the executions is a xenophobe.
nice unhinged spewing

the best quote I've heard came from a college professor who said ""Trump is the dumbest student I ever had""......nothing changed

Forum List

Back