What is your favorite Trump Quote

... "There is nobody in the world who is a better self-promoter than Trump"

That is great stuff. Very funny.

And considering the results, arguably true.

Which ironically, weakens it, as an example of self promotion.

Mmmm, layers and layers....

An example of hopeless eternally-compensating insecurity. :gay:
But yes, there are layers and layers of it. A veritable bottomless pit of sorry-ass ego-wanking. And damn hard to watch.

... "There is nobody in the world who is a better self-promoter than Trump"

That is great stuff. Very funny.

And considering the results, arguably true.

Which ironically, weakens it, as an example of self promotion.

Mmmm, layers and layers....

An example of hopeless eternally-compensating insecurity. :gay:
But yes, there are layers and layers of it. A veritable bottomless pit of sorry-ass ego-wanking. And damn hard to watch.

The constant desire of liberals to assign to other people, "compensation" behavior, to me, is ironically appearing somewhat a sign of over compensation insecurity.

Trump, a brash New York style blow hard, has successfully self promoted himself right into the most power office in the world.

If he wants to say he is the best at self promotion in the world, he has evidence to back it up.

That's the cold hard truth.

In his desperation to stop Mueller....he tweeted to the GOP Congress..---

"DO SOMETHING!"

"I did not bomb Mexico even though they’re murderers and rapists. I did not bomb Canada, even though they are disgraceful about trade. I didn’t bomb Pakistan, even though they have given us nothing but lies and deceit. I didn’t bomb China, even though they are raping our country. And I have strongly supported the leaders of Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the Philippines and Russia, as they promote peace by silencing noisy dissidents.

I was, like, really smart, when I made peace with Rocket Man. By calling him short and fat and saying I would totally destroy him with fire and fury from my big and powerful nuclear button, I got him to negotiate. He still hasn’t given up his nuclear weapons, but he has agreed to stop calling me a dotard. In exchange I have agreed not to attack him, and I have given California to North Korea."

"I did not bomb Mexico even though they’re murderers and rapists. I did not bomb Canada, even though they are disgraceful about trade. I didn’t bomb Pakistan, even though they have given us nothing but lies and deceit. I didn’t bomb China, even though they are raping our country. And I have strongly supported the leaders of Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the Philippines and Russia, as they promote peace by silencing noisy dissidents.

I was, like, really smart, when I made peace with Rocket Man. By calling him short and fat and saying I would totally destroy him with fire and fury from my big and powerful nuclear button, I got him to negotiate. He still hasn’t given up his nuclear weapons, but he has agreed to stop calling me a dotard. In exchange I have agreed not to attack him, and I have given California to North Korea."
I genuinely believe you suffer from a split personality. You can't seem to make up your mind whether you love Trump or hate him.

I genuinely believe you suffer from a split personality. You can't seem to make up your mind whether you love Trump or hate him.

i agree with President Trump on the wall. i agree with President Trump on the travel ban. i disagree with Amnesty Don on other shit.

Wow. Did Kim really take California off our hands?

This is a far better deal that even I realized!!!

HAPPY DAYS!

"mental health! mental health is a big one! they don't like to talk about mental health! mental health" - Eloquent Donald at an NRA rally in Dallas today

“We will protect those who protect us and who do such a great job in protecting us.”

Trump eloquently defends cops!

Forum List

Back