What is your favorite Trump Quote

I liked the one about Ted Cruz's father killing JFK and how ugly Teds wife is

Ted2.jpg
I have a new favorite trump quote. Speaking about guns “I could name ten solutions but what would you do” he had nothing. Lol

My favorite:

"I Donald John Trump do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

"I've gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
\
trump.gif

Most of these women mince when they realize he's like fvcking their Dad. :abgg2q.jpg:

"military is the most important thing...the economy's important...everything's important" - Eloquent Donald

"Crazy Bernie keeps winning every week and he's losing the election. that's how you know it's rigged. he should run as an independent. i'd love to have all three of us up there"

"you're gonna be proud of your president again, but i don't care about that..."

"give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. deport a man and you will never have to feed him again."

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever." –Donald Trump, insulting Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly over questions she asked during the first Republican primary debate
I like it when he says "some Mexicans don't rape".

It's like he's speaking for the entire GOP.

Oh wait, he is.

""I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

-trump-president_donald_trump-45-wall-border_walls-pfen1450_low.jpg

"The new Fake News narrative is that there is CHAOS in the White House. Wrong! People will always come & go, and I want strong dialogue before making a final decision. I still have some people that I want to change (always seeking perfection). There is no Chaos, only great Energy!"

"Lowest rated Oscars in HISTORY. Problem is, we don’t have Stars anymore - except your President (just kidding, of course)!"

Trump: “Your father, Herman is looking down - he’s very proud of you right now.”
“Oh, he’s still alive!”
Trump: “Oh, he is? Well, then he’s even more proud!”

DXy-bo2XkAMaiqm.jpg

It changes daily.
My current favorite is,” Everyone wants to work in the White House “ as he gazes over to Gary Cohn’s empty seat.

Forum List

Back