• Black

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Native American

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mixed (blk/wht, hisp/blk, NA/blk, etc)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

White people to the back!
It starts at post #35, the convo.
You must be dealing with a different Asslips. Or, perhaps his tales of white female conquests are complete bullshit? Yeah, that's it. Sorry, I take it back.
white male inferiority complex screaming "say it aint so" :laugh:

Asclepias you goan git one o dem coffa coloured gals you love so much.

best a both worlds.
Already got me a milk chocolate queen.
See? Even you don't like dark chocolate.
Racist.
Dark chocolate is my favorite type of woman.
The darker the better..
Dark chocolate gives me gas.
White women love chocolate. Thats what Valentines day is all about.

Asclepias you goan git one o dem coffa coloured gals you love so much.

best a both worlds.
Racist.
The darker the better..
You are suppose to poke her, not her poke you....just do some squats and butt cheek squeezes...

Asclepias and I were having a convo in another thread and were talking about how difficult it is for blacks to connect to white girlfriends, wives, friends, etc because whites have no clue what it's like being black and will never understand it. My friend said the same thing. He is black. Surrounded by whites 24/7 and felt...lonely.

So I am curious. What is your race? I have it set where nobody can see your vote in case you want to be mysterious.

White people to the back!
It starts at post #35, the convo.

Human.

Racist.
The darker the better..
Valentine's Day was invented by a white guy.

I guess the OP was wanting to hear from black guys on the black experience with white women, but I wonder if there is a blanket truth to be had here? Maybe some black people feel lonely around whites, maybe some feel too "other" while other black people feel connected.Maybe the "feels" someone has is dictated less by skin color and more by their individual experience and make-up. My point is that premise of not being able to connect may not be a race thing at all. Any time you start saying all black guys and all white women, you have a flaw in the rest of your sentence.

View attachment 83177

Hispanic is not a race...

How many major races are there in the world? - World Mysteries Blog

Anthropology 101

There are three major races:

* Caucasian
* Mongolian
* Negroid

With two recognized minor-race subcategories:

* Native American
* Australian Aborigine

******************************************************************************************

If you're going to have the government tell us there are other races than that then I'm 100% German-American and demand my right to be considered a minority and want government funding to be equally and fairly distributed to my family as any other minority is entitled to by the government.

*****SMILE*****

:)

There are three major races:

* Caucasian
* Mongolian
* Negroid
its not fact. its just agreement between scientist.

for example many scientist believe wolf and dog arent same Species.
but many scientist believe they are. because they can sex and have baby.
its just agreement and contract between scine community

race or Species or ... can have many definition

aryan are great .
51B1S4QhEWL.jpg

nsdap-e1377632107397.jpg
I-love-Aryan.jpg

slide_2.jpg

I work with government statistics for a living and I can tell you that Hispanic/Latino is not a race, it's an ethnicity. There can be a black Hispanic, a white Hispanic, or probably correct for government statistics "American Indian or Alaska Native", which is defined as “American Indian or Alaska Native” is a person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America, including Central America, and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.

https://www.hudexchange.info/resources/documents/HMIS-Data-Standards-Manual.pdf page 22 for the source if your inner nerd needs to see it in writing.

Last edited:
Racist.
The darker the better..
Valentine's Day was invented by a white guy.
He liked to watch his wife get it on with a Black guy.

Forum List

Back