What Jesus really looked like

If you are a Teaper, he looks like this:

1319630.jpg

For God's sake, never go full retard.

Liberals need to find a hobby

They have one, posting things like this garbage. They spend huge amounts of time on something they don't believe in. Strange

Why do NaziCons spend so much time on something they can't prove?

You can't prove He doesn't exist. Touche

You can't prove my anus isn't perfectly round, either. So what's your point? Are we playing "prove a negative"...?

They have one, posting things like this garbage. They spend huge amounts of time on something they don't believe in. Strange

You can't prove my anus isn't perfectly round, either. So what's your point? Are we playing "prove a negative"...?

How you're just being phuking stupid

Really? So, Jesus knocked up his own mother and became his own father. That's too twisted for me to compute.
I am trying to determine if there is one thing that comes out of your head that has even a miniscule value for even one single person in the entire human race.

The answer appears to be a resounding ‘No.’ In fact, just about everything you say on these boards strikes me as though it resonated from the pits of hell. (imo)

Okay, so just explain the Trinity to me.
You seem to have stumbled across a version you adore. Keep it by all means, it perfectly illustrates your imbecility.

Nobody wants to think about your nether regions, you filthy dingbat.

sad-girl-stick-figure-image.png

I averaged the looks of every person alive on planet Earth and I'm fairly certain this is what Jesus looked like

Nobody wants to think about your nether regions, you filthy dingbat.

Yeah that was a turn off, injun ass? Eww

Forum List

Back