What Jesus really looked like

This thread is insulting.

Meh

It's stupid, nobody really knows what Christ looked like but of course the Chrisitanphobes can't help themselves. If all they said about Christians were true we'd behead them for insulting Jesus LOL

I guess they'll be starting a thread insulting Muslims, Islam and Mohammed any time now :popcorn:
12369112_1001614383215006_7568592721998681221_n.jpg
Can't see that thread yet. Oh yeah, like the lefty atheist professor said, libtards and atheists are absolutely terrified to treat Islam how they treat Christianity. Prove the prof wrong, you craven libtards :popcorn:

Jesus is God. What He looks like doesn't matter.

Really? So, Jesus knocked up his own mother and became his own father. That's too twisted for me to compute.
Yawn.

Another "Christian" who doesn't believe Jesus is the Son of God.
How many times do I have to tell you I'm not religious?

Once would be sufficient.
Oh OK, you just have some kind of reading and/or comprehension problem. I guessed as much :)

Oh OK, you just have some kind of reading and/or comprehension problem.

When it comes to reading minds, yes. Now, if you can remind me in which post you specifically told me you were not religious - as opposed to expecting me to have read every post you've ever made - please do.

Why is this thread in Current Events? Shouldn't it be in the religion forum where nothing is sacred and its as nasty as the FZ?

Meh

It's stupid, nobody really knows what Christ looked like but...

...knowing the predominant phenotype in the place where he was born is a good indicator that it's unlikely he looked like this:

GQ+Jesus.gif

It makes no difference to me what He looked like, what matters is why he lived and died for me

And yet this thread upsets you. Again, some of the posts are meant to get a rise out of you - and clearly they've succeeded - but if you don't care what he looked like, the OP shouldn't have bothered you.

Would you say your actions toward others are a reflection of the value you place on his having died for you?

Meh

...knowing the predominant phenotype in the place where he was born is a good indicator that it's unlikely he looked like this:

GQ+Jesus.gif

It makes no difference to me what He looked like, what matters is why he lived and died for me

Jesus was a lazy community organizer who preferred the company of men. It only goes downhill from there...

Meh

It's stupid, nobody really knows what Christ looked like but of course the Chrisitanphobes can't help themselves. If all they said about Christians were true we'd behead them for insulting Jesus LOL
Christians are more likely to burn people at the stake or toss them into ovens.
ok. And when was the last time that happened?
Meanwhile, do you think Jesus would have been there with his own torch?

Like I said..this whole thread is offensive.

Meh

GQ+Jesus.gif

Jesus was a lazy community organizer who preferred the company of men. It only goes downhill from there...

Yeah injun, like any Christian is going to listen to you? BAHAHAHAHA Ya ole drunk

Meh

GQ+Jesus.gif

Yeah injun, like any Christian is going to listen to you? BAHAHAHAHA Ya ole drunk
Don't let his user name fool you. He is no injun.

Forum List

Back