What kind of ‘American’ hates Trump and why do they hate him?

No, Trump most definitely doesn't want a "better citizenry". He had elevated liars, thugs and thieves to the highest offices in the land, and is intent on driving "better citizens" out of public office, in favour of his thugs and terrorists.
All of Trump's associates were exonerated.

If what he did was illegal, why wasn't he charged with that during his impeachment?
No one has ever been charged with that. The law was only passed because of Robert Kennedy being JFK's Attorney General, and no one else has tried it since.

I love it that because Ivanka worked in the White House, she's now being called as a witness against her father in the January 6th Investigation, and could also be called as a witness at his trial.

Notice how cozy Dumb Donald and his children were through the holidays. Trump can't even keep his family together for the holidays. They didn't show up for his birthhday either.

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

“public official” means an officer (including the President and a Member of Congress),

“relative” means, with respect to a public official, an individual who is related to the public official as father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, half brother, or half sister.

A public official may not appoint, employ, promote, advance, or advocate for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement, in or to a civilian position in the agency in which he is serving or over which he exercises jurisdiction or control any individual who is a relative of the public official.
But you're just fine with Hunter Biden being the front man for Biden Inc. selling political favors to hostile foreign nations and corporations.

That's silly...high gas prices hurt...high food prices hurt...dead Marines for no reason hurt...weapons left behind hurt...Americans left behind hurt...releasing felons onto the street hurt...open borders hurt...hiring a family member does not hurt....
Yet none of those things are an actual violation of law.

So you are against what happens under Biden, whether he had control of it or not.

And ignore a president who actually broke the law.

I don't hate Trump, I do think of him as a bull in a China Shop. He just can't shut up when he needs to and he is terrible at uniting the country.

5 USC 3110
From the code you keep posting....She and her husband received no pay...they were both approved by the house and senate....so no law was broken...but even if there was how did that hurt you?....

(c)
An individual appointed, employed, promoted, or advanced in violation of this section is not entitled to pay, and money may not be paid from the Treasury as pay to an individual so appointed, employed, promoted, or advanced.

From the code you keep posting....She and her husband received no pay...they were both approved by the house and senate....so no law was broken...but even if there was how did that hurt you?....

(c)
An individual appointed, employed, promoted, or advanced in violation of this section is not entitled to pay, and money may not be paid from the Treasury as pay to an individual so appointed, employed, promoted, or advanced.
The propaganda forgot to deliver that note to the postman also.

Does he come across in a way that invokes an expectation or a standard?
Does he seem too set on restoring law and order?
Does he come across as too demanding of a better citizenry?
Does he seem too patriotic and nationalistic?
Does he seem too rigid with his love for American principles, traditions, history and for the constitution?

I've said this before here but...

Trump is like my boss. He is a dick sometimes, self congratulatory and talks a bit too much but I also despite disliking his personality at time can't argue he isn't good at his job and does his job well.

Personality aside all that matters is their results. And trump got good results. My boss also cares about where we work, not just doing his job. And trump is the same way, he cared about america and not doing his job.

I don't hate Trump, I do think of him as a bull in a China Shop. He just can't shut up when he needs to and he is terrible at uniting the country.
The media could have sold him better like they sell Biden. They used his ways of speech as the worst thing in human history. this by people who speak worse. He has great agendas. Ones that would have and did by us time. Now we are beholden to China and are their bitches.

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

“public official” means an officer (including the President and a Member of Congress),

“relative” means, with respect to a public official, an individual who is related to the public official as father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, half brother, or half sister.

A public official may not appoint, employ, promote, advance, or advocate for appointment, employment, promotion, or advancement, in or to a civilian position in the agency in which he is serving or over which he exercises jurisdiction or control any individual who is a relative of the public official.
What a load of horse shit. His daughter was an “advisor”, nothing more. She didn’t take any government paycheck.

Forum List

Back