What kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed?

I carry because the laws of my country and state say I have the right to.
You carry because you are a pussy

My 88 year old mother has no desire to carry a weapon when she goes out
------------------------------- not to get Personal but she is an Old Lady and she is female . Girls are different and even think different than boys RWinger plus then hey , she is 88 years old eh ?? -------------- Best Wishes for your Mom RWinger .

I support the Constitutional right of Americans to keep and carry arms 100%, but it does strike me as a little spineless if someone is too frightened to step foot outside if not packing.
Someone around here has gone so far as to say he’s too scared to go get his mail without a gun. That’s all the way to chickenshitville.

Not always possible. For instance my job takes me in high crime areas at times. It's work and nothing I can do about it. My hospital is also in a high crime area, but thousands of people go there every single day.

As for where I live, it was once one of the nicest suburbs in the city until the blacks moved in. It's not a high-crime area, but we have enough shootings for it to be a concern. So I stay armed especially if I have to go to the store or bank after dark.

Your work may have to stay that way until YOU decide to change it by either working with the community and authorities to clean it up or by taking another job elsewhere. It's a choice.

As for your home, that's strictly a choice on your part. You stay or leave, your choice. If the crime is that high then you can leave. Or you can work with the community and the Authorities to clean it up.

But just complaining about it and not working with the community and authorities to clean it up just took you to the (cue the music) "The Stupid Zone".

Haha...what fantasy world do you live in?
Liberal shithole cities never clean up, they only further degrade as more and more degenerates gravitate toward said liberal shithole. Politicians, Mayors and Police Chiefs simply decriminalize shit or stop making arrests to improve their spreadsheets. Don’t be a fool.

NYC went from the Murder Capital of the Word to the safest metro city in the world by the methods I mentioned. The citizens just got tired of stupid. You want to give credit to any one mayor but until the Citizens get tired and decide to do something about it, you can't fix stupid.

You have made the cut; cue the music for the"Stupid Zone"
When exactly was NYC the murder capital of the entire world?

In the 1960s and 70s.
So no stats?

I'm just supposed to believe you?

Stop and Frisk is unamerican and 'regular new yorkers' being denied guns and gun permits is both before and after Stop and Frisk . Course the Elites , politicians and big money people ALL have armed guards , security and HENCHMEN like YOU claim to be paid by Taxpayers 'mrguncontrol' Daryl .

You get what you vote for and New Yorkers consistently vote for all of these things, so apparently they enjoy being serfs on a manor with their lord in control of the land.

In comparison to Chicago, NYers enjoy safer streets, better jobs, better police and fire departments and more. Yes, you get what you vote for.
And it has more to do with the proactive policing in NYC than it does gun laws

Sorry, but if you think you need to be armed at a little girl's soft ball game, you're nuts.
/---/ So little girls and their families don't deserve protection?
iu

So very often I see conversations such as these:

Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.
You have to wonder what kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed.
The obvious response:
The same places where we're told gun-violence is -so- bad that we need to further restrict the law abiding in their exercise of the right to keep and bear arms.
If gun violence is indeed that bad, how is it unreasonable to carry a gun for self-defense?

Why is the people who ask this question never want to discuss the answer?
How is it gun violence can be so bad that we need more gun control laws, but people who want to carry a gun to protect themselves are nuts?
What's nuts is people too stupid to understand why there's gun violence in cities in such as Chicago in spite their firearm regulatory measures.

What's nuts is buying into the "good guy with a gun" lie.

What's nuts is buying into the lie that citizens carrying concealed firearms helps to "reduce crime."

What's nuts is buying into the lie that mythical "gun-free zones" contribute to mass shootings.

What's nuts is opposing perfectly appropriate and constitutional firearm regulatory measures.

What's nuts is the slippery slope fallacy of "gun confiscation."

The whole good guy with a gun thing misunderstood

What you fail to understand is that no civilian has the obligation to stop a crime.

Shit the fucking cops don't have to respond to a call from a citizen

A good guy with a gun commits no crime with his gun or without therefore law abiding people who own and carry guns are not a factor in crime and murder stats

yeah, i forgot but the Police have NO DUTY to respond to a person seeking help or protection . There is NO Duty for Police to protect a person and thats from a Supreme Court Ruling .

Sorry, but if you think you need to be armed at a little girl's soft ball game, you're nuts.
iu

You forgot the caption that went with that picture. That wasn't a little girls game. That was the congressional game practice where Scalise was shot.
upload_2019-3-10_6-26-16.png

I support the Constitutional right of Americans to keep and carry arms 100%, but it does strike me as a little spineless if someone is too frightened to step foot outside if not packing.
Someone around here has gone so far as to say he’s too scared to go get his mail without a gun. That’s all the way to chickenshitville.
You will see more and more carry. And when the dust clears, the chickenshits will still be alive while those macho brown shirts and bad guys will be dead. Confucious say.....gun beats the perp trying to do the beat down.

iu

You forgot the caption that went with that picture. That wasn't a little girls game. That was the congressional game practice where Scalise was shot.
View attachment 249553
/----/ I didn't forget anything. I know what it is.

Astonishing that you cant go for a walk without taking your gun.Its like living in a prison.
You have to wonder what kind of horrible, dangerous places do these people live that hey have to go out armed.
The obvious response:
The same places where we're told gun-violence is -so- bad that we need to further restrict the law abiding in their exercise of the right to keep and bear arms.
If gun violence is indeed that bad, how is it unreasonable to carry a gun for self-defense?

How is it gun violence can be so bad that we need more gun control laws, but people who want to carry a gun to protect themselves are nuts?
What's nuts is people too stupid to understand why there's gun violence in cities in such as Chicago in spite their firearm regulatory measures.

What's nuts is buying into the lie that citizens carrying concealed firearms helps to "reduce crime."

What's nuts is buying into the lie that mythical "gun-free zones" contribute to mass shootings.

What's nuts is opposing perfectly appropriate and constitutional firearm regulatory measures.

What you fail to understand is that no civilian has the obligation to stop a crime.

A good guy with a gun commits no crime with his gun or without therefore law abiding people who own and carry guns are not a factor in crime and murder stats

Gun nuts and the NRA consider an armed thug on the way to his first armed robbery to be a good guy with a gun right up until the second he robs the store.

You will see more and more carry. And when the dust clears, the chickenshits will still be alive while those macho brown shirts and bad guys will be dead. Confucious say.....gun beats the perp trying to do the beat down.

There are people who carry all the time and one of the reasons why people do is so that it becomes not only a habit but so that they are so comfortable doing it that they forget the gun is there.

People who carry once or twice a year tend to be self conscious and have completely different body language than someone who is 100% comfortable carrying.

The obvious response:

Gun nuts and the NRA consider an armed thug on the way to his first armed robbery to be a good guy with a gun right up until the second he robs the store.
/---/ Yes, it's called the presumption of innocence, something you libtards tossed out years ago.

The obvious response:

That's a flawed argument

I could argue you are a drunk driver in waiting so should I suspend your drivers licence today?
I could argue that you are an abusive parent in waiting so should I call DCF to have your kids taken away?

The obvious response:

That's a flawed argument

I could argue you are a drunk driver in waiting so should I suspend your drivers licence today?
I could argue that you are an abusive parent in waiting so should I call DCF to have your kids taken away?
/---/ All of the gun grabbers arguments are flawed.

Nobody is frightened to go outside unarmed. I've said it before it is like carrying insurance. I don't live in fear of my house burning down, but I still have homeowner's insurance. The Left tries to paint people that carry as paranoid nutjobs. It is just like my wallet, and phone to me. Plus, I can't carry at work so M - F, I am unarmed, and UNAFRAID.

iu

View attachment 249553
----------------------------------- and its a perfect illustration for your reply CBlock .

Confucious say......Dumb ass gun nuts are just as likely to shoot themselves or an innocent person. Since cops can't tell a dumb ass gun nut from the bad guy, they might take him out too. Dumb ass gun nuts are dumb asses to play cops and robbers.

iu

View attachment 249553

So you intentionally posted misleading information. Typical gun nut move.

Forum List

Back