What kind of person are you, do you talk a lot ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Voilà, i want to know , me i always be around with man who almost don't talk at all^^* :26:Well it start with my dad he did not talk that much to anyone and i was really playful full of life so i did some prank to him a lot of them :dev2:he got use too it but i start to love music back then i put loud music and the only one he could stand i mean i saw some kind of reaction on his part was this one. he dance a bit on it with me i call him "papa Cowboy" :laugh:

Ok, then my first lover he did not almost said one word in a day :badgrin:
Still today it keep on going, i attrack them ! Lord.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

Last edited:
My ex didn't talk much. I thought he was keeping deep thoughts to himself. I was wrong. Nothing there.

I believe everyone deserves at least a "good morning" and a "good night".

Whatever happens in between depends on the situation.

Dalia I presume you are talking about lovers here.

Since females love to talk in most cases (I have known one who did not and she is the exception to the general rule), I mostly ask questions, and let the lady talk.

Then I will probe with more questions.

This usually excites them because they feel truly appealing when they are being asked questions. This was one of the themes in the new movie:

Blade Runner 2049 (2017) - IMDb

Voilà, i want to know , me i always be around with man who almost don't talk at all^^* :26:Well it start with my dad he did not talk that much to anyone and i was really playful full of life so i did some prank to him a lot of them :dev2:he got use too it but i start to love music back then i put loud music and the only one he could stand i mean i saw some kind of reaction on his part was this one. he dance a bit on it with me i call him "papa Cowboy" :laugh:

What about you ?

I didn't talk much to you because I was always, you know, "busy"!

I believe everyone deserves at least a "good morning" and a "good night".

Whatever happens in between depends on the situation.

Dalia I presume you are talking about lovers here.

Since females love to talk in most cases (I have known one who did not and she is the exception to the general rule), I mostly ask questions, and let the lady talk.

Then I will probe with more questions.

This usually excites them because they feel truly appealing when they are being asked questions. This was one of the themes in the new movie:

Blade Runner 2049 (2017) - IMDb
I am talking about almost all the men around me.:lol:

What about you ?

I will talk to certain people whom I feel comfortable with and will have a nice chat. For the most part though I do not say much to most people out side of communication for work. I find that people get pissed about the stupidest things. Keep your mouth shut and you are not liikely to find one of those things that piss them off. Another reason for not talking much is that people realy do not listen very well so why bother!

My dad was not much of a talker, but when he said something, it was worth a listen.

He spared the rod when punishing us for wrong doings. However, there were times when I wished he would pick up a switch and sting the backs of my legs rather than talk to me about what I had done. He had a way of making us children so ashamed of ourselves that we would never do the deed again...without a bit of physical punishment.

My mother's way out was to send us to our dad.

God, I miss them both!

Not exactly a lover, but I knew a girl in college that attended several of our basement apartment parties and I perceived quickly that she wanted to have a romp in the bed. At one of the parties, we became a pair and spent hours talking and teasing.

When we finally made it to the bed, she continued to talk, all during the sex part. The sex was good, but I was a bit distracted by hearing her shopping list and plans for brunch the following day.

Needless to say, she became a one night stand.

My dad was not much of a talker, but when he said something, it was worth a listen.

He spared the rod when punishing us for wrong doings. However, there were times when I wished he would pick up a switch and sting the backs of my legs rather than talk to me about what I had done. He had a way of making us children so ashamed of ourselves that we would never do the deed again...without a bit of physical punishment.

God, I miss them both!
It's important the way our parents educate us, my father honestly found the women a little superficial covered in makeup and jewelry ^^ I was his favorite I was different with my freckles and my red hair like him and always dressed simply I was hanging out with him always ready to tease him and me too I miss my Papa Cowboy;)

Not exactly a lover, but I knew a girl in college that attended several of our basement apartment parties and I perceived quickly that she wanted to have a romp in the bed. At one of the parties, we became a pair and spent hours talking and teasing.

When we finally made it to the bed, she continued to talk, all during the sex part. The sex was good, but I was a bit distracted by hearing her shopping list and plans for brunch the following day.

:laugh:, i don't talk that much i think for a woman but hey if you are going to talk when you are up doing the thing at least we talk about what going on :th_yourecute: :badgrin:

God, I miss them both!
It's important the way our parents educate us, my father honestly found the women a little superficial covered in makeup and jewelry ^^ I was his favorite I was different with my freckles and my red hair like him and always dressed simply I was hanging out with him always ready to tease him and me too I miss my Papa Cowboy;)
I share your father's sentiments regarding makeup and jewelry. Some women seem to think that disguising themselves with bling and paint somehow makes them better to look at. I think it is pure vanity.

With red hair and freckles, you remind me of one of my granddaughters who just today turned 21. She hardly ever wears makeup....doesn't need it.

Back to the topic...I have learned that talking too much is not a virtue. It can be rather dangerous, especially as one poster has already pointed out, that you may unwittingly mention something that pisses off a listener or two.

Often the use of a single word, though it may be perfectly innocuous in the context of the conversation, causes someone to be reminded of an occasion when that word pissed them off and they revisit it.

I contend that the ease with which a person gets pissed off by words is inversely proportional to that person's IQ. The lower the IQ, the thinner the skin.

Unless I know everybody in the room, I hardly ever talk politics or religion at a bar. Inebriation breeds sensitivity, contempt, and anger, which can result in talking with fists, or pool sticks.

:laugh:, i don't talk that much i think for a woman but hey if you are going to talk when you are up doing the thing at least we talk about what going on :th_yourecute: :badgrin:
Exactly!

My ex didn't talk much. I thought he was keeping deep thoughts to himself. I was wrong. Nothing there.
The main reason people don't talk is they have nothing to say which can mean they have no interest in what you are saying, don't really understand or care, lack the knowledge or ability to communicate on the subject, or just have nothing of interest to add.......

The most interesting people are people who have little to say but when they do have something to say, it has real meaning to the listener.

I think most of what we say is directed more at ourselves than anyone else which is why most people are such poor conversationalist.

I hang around here but hey I do not always catch what I'm told, sometimes I ask for an explanation on a profile and some members are in bad faith they do not respond so there are two possibilities or they do not care or else it's none talkers, but I'm asking because I do not want to get stuck thinking something and I was wrong but not answering is the person asking who can misread what's going on .
With my father he did not have to answer, I knew, I felt what he was thinking. I love my Papa Cowboy forever^^*.
kiss.gif

In any case, I take the example of my Dad who was very protective of me The boys had to be good otherwise.
My first lover who never said anything he looked like two drops to Lucky luke
yper_lucky28-26c0a0.gif

The first time he meet my father, well it was more than funny :badgrin:, my father said to him: watch out for my daughter or you'll end up with a bullet between your eyes:biggrin:
From the beginning he warned them, I think it's a good thing.
He was waiting for an answer from my Ex Lucky Luke he was not still saying anything.
So to kick on the table and say Yo Jesus I'm talking to you, you're going to open your mouth:badgrin:

Forum List

Back