What kind of person are you, do you talk a lot ?

Needless to say, she became a one night stand.

As long as she has a nice...

sigpair.png

Voilà, i want to know , me i always be around with man who almost don't talk at all^^* :26:Well it start with my dad he did not talk that much to anyone and i was really playful full of life so i did some prank to him a lot of them :dev2:he got use too it but i start to love music back then i put loud music and the only one he could stand i mean i saw some kind of reaction on his part was this one. he dance a bit on it with me i call him "papa Cowboy" :laugh:

Ok, then my first lover he did not almost said one word in a day :badgrin:
Still today it keep on going, i attrack them ! Lord.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

I've always been with and around women who have good manners; so they don't often talk because their mouths are full.

:badgrin::disbelief:

In real life, I tend to take in My surroundings and listen, I don't talk much. A lot of that comes from being a reader, but I've always thought you learn by listening, not so much when your mouth is running.

:popcorn:

If I don't know you I usually don't say anything, but if I do know you I usually don't say anything.
If I don't know someone and there is a reason to talk to them then I will first make comments about the news or weather, depending on their own first comment, if relevant, and then I'll ask them questions.

People especially females love to talk about themselves. And it is exhilarating for them to do so.

I am an easy going guy, but I do talk a good bit. I am an extrovert and I have things to say. My warped sense of humor is sometimes questionable, but I like it.

I'm on the quiet side.

People have often called me aloof but I use my ears and mouth in proportion meaning I listen twice as much as I talk.

Do you find that when you are talking to most people that they aren't really listening to you and are just waiting until they can talk?

I'm on the quiet side.

People have often called me aloof but I use my ears and mouth in proportion meaning I listen twice as much as I talk.

Do you find that when you are talking to most people that they aren't really listening to you and are just waiting until they can talk?
I said that i don't talk a lot but i like to have a open discussion with people specialy with those who are honest people and my thread is about the fact that the man around me don't talk that much not only with me so this as Nothing to do with the fact that someone talk to much or not with them.

I'm on the quiet side.

Asking the other questions and listening closely to their answers solves that problem.

Plus it is a great way to learn their perspectives.

Normally I don't volunteer anything about myself unless it is solicited specifically.

The Other: "What are your views on guns?"

Moi: "I believe everyone needs one of their own? What do you believe about this?"

Conversation is a form of verbal sword-fencing in which there is a parry and riposte followed by a counter parry and counter riposte.

But you have to solicit them back after you answer in order to not get carried away talking about your own self.

I'm on the quiet side.

I said that i don't talk a lot but i like to have a open discussion with people specialy with those who are honest people and my thread is about the fact that the man around me don't talk that much not only with me so this as Nothing to do with the fact that someone talk to much or not with them.
Well, that "he" does not talk much is not a good sign.

You certainly seem like an effervescent person (same word in French) and so he should be very pleased at your intellect and your artistic sensitivity.

Maybe something is wrong in the relationship. You should ask him.

I am an easy going guy, but I do talk a good bit. I am an extrovert and I have things to say. My warped sense of humor is sometimes questionable, but I like it.
You would do well around an introvert who likes to listen to you rather than talk.

Voilà, i want to know , me i always be around with man who almost don't talk at all^^* :26:Well it start with my dad he did not talk that much to anyone and i was really playful full of life so i did some prank to him a lot of them :dev2:he got use too it but i start to love music back then i put loud music and the only one he could stand i mean i saw some kind of reaction on his part was this one. he dance a bit on it with me i call him "papa Cowboy" :laugh:

What about you ?

I've always been with and around women who have good manners; so they don't often talk because their mouths are full.

:badgrin::disbelief:

In real life, I tend to take in My surroundings and listen, I don't talk much. A lot of that comes from being a reader, but I've always thought you learn by listening, not so much when your mouth is running.

:popcorn:

I have always been around women who are very smart.

And so they love to talk about all sorts of things especially speculative issues.

My sister who is very smart (not to be confused with the other one who is very stupid and selfish) loves crime shows.

Once while we were watching one together she asked me, "what makes people do evil things?"

I gave her the FBI manual answer to this and she was not happy with any of their answers.

Her own solution to the question is that criminals are evil because they are devils themselves.

I'm on the quiet side.

Well, that "he" does not talk much is not a good sign.

You certainly seem like an effervescent person (same word in French) and so he should be very pleased at your intellect and your artistic sensitivity.

Maybe something is wrong in the relationship. You should ask him.

There is nothing wrong with the men around me they are just easy going guy it's a concidence that it always happens like that;)

You would do well around an introvert who likes to listen to you rather than talk.
Yes.

Generally
speaking, the following can be very true: Emotional and physical opposites tend to attract while intellectually speaking, like attracts like.

Better to have people think you’re an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it

What about you ?

First?

For me it really varies depending on the other person. If it's a person I know and like I often start gabbing quite a bit. But if I don't know that person or don't trust them I become quiet and standoffish. I suspect that's true for many people

You , Mon Vieux Papa Cowboy. you said a long time ago that the silence was worth gold that you are precious for me you will remain forever with me I take preciously the music that you put it was recorded directly to my soul
coeuror-13faf7.gif

icon_coeur-1-358d.gif
smyley41-1bd46b.gif

Forum List

Back