What kind of person are you, do you talk a lot ?

No I'm very quiet shy like hehehehe
First Yes i try to find one who said a least more than two or three words a day :badgrin:

You shy ? the angels watch over us
f018-98f2b.gif

Voilà, i want to know , me i always be around with man who almost don't talk at all^^* :26:Well it start with my dad he did not talk that much to anyone and i was really playful full of life so i did some prank to him a lot of them :dev2:he got use too it but i start to love music back then i put loud music and the only one he could stand i mean i saw some kind of reaction on his part was this one. he dance a bit on it with me i call him "papa Cowboy" :laugh:

Ok, then my first lover he did not almost said one word in a day :badgrin:
Still today it keep on going, i attrack them ! Lord.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

I've always been with and around women who have good manners; so they don't often talk because their mouths are full.

:badgrin::disbelief:

In real life, I tend to take in My surroundings and listen, I don't talk much. A lot of that comes from being a reader, but I've always thought you learn by listening, not so much when your mouth is running.

:popcorn:

it looks good! :laugh:

Personally I support more the adventure of Asaratis is better to speak about it during the prelude this way makes you well prepare for the after :dev2: :badgrin:

For me it really varies depending on the other person. If it's a person I know and like I often start gabbing quite a bit. But if I don't know that person or don't trust them I become quiet and standoffish. I suspect that's true for many people
I really like the thread you create about Obama, keep it up :thup: once i wanted to post but it did said it is impossible to reply never knew what happen ? :dunno:

Voilà, i want to know , me i always be around with man who almost don't talk at all^^* :26:Well it start with my dad he did not talk that much to anyone and i was really playful full of life so i did some prank to him a lot of them :dev2:he got use too it but i start to love music back then i put loud music and the only one he could stand i mean i saw some kind of reaction on his part was this one. he dance a bit on it with me i call him "papa Cowboy" :laugh:

Ok, then my first lover he did not almost said one word in a day :badgrin:
Still today it keep on going, i attrack them ! Lord.:th_yourecute:

What about you ?

It is more sexy in French :badgrin: the guy is a easy going one but is French sorry !
smil-58-58c4.gif
:badgrin:

I got not more then 3 or 4 words from you Froggy and 3 words from sparky well you could at least said a little Something in French ? :th_yourecute: :badgrin:

Pour moi SVP ? trois mots aussi , Merci Pas plus.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back