What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Economists????

:laughing0301:

Since you didn't understand it when I said: "the law of supply and demand falls apart when there's a huge wealth gap", it shows that you have no understanding of real economics.

You just regurgitate pure BULLSHIT promoted by right-wing academics like the mindless school boy that you are.

BTW - Diesel cost is the single biggest cause of inflation.

"the law of supply and demand falls apart when there's a huge wealth gap"

How does it fall apart?

Why is it that the more economically illiterate that you are, the more you loudly and arrogantly proclaim to be a fucking oracle on the topic? :uhoh3:
So apparently you have no argument. Just proclaiming me to be ignorant instead of presenting any contradictory argument.

Nice try, but it all adds up to:

YOU LOSE!

So apparently you have no argument. Just proclaiming me to be ignorant instead of presenting any contradictory argument.

Nice try, but it all adds up to:

YOU LOSE!
Your towering economic illiteracy has become the topic...You know absolutely nothing about the subject, and "fake it until you make it" isn't working.

Best STFU now and quit embarrassing yourself.

Oh yeah....You moonbats are completely dissociated from that necessary human emotional response. :laugh2:

"the law of supply and demand falls apart when there's a huge wealth gap"

How does it fall apart?

The law of supply and demand assumes that everyone has roughly the same wealth. It's essentially a bidding system.

Those people that have a greater need or desire for a product are willing to pay more. Those with a lesser need or just a whimsical desire pay less.

It's then up to the supplier to decided a price. If it's too high he loses sales from the consumer that aren't willing to pay that much. If the price is set too low, he loses the extra profit from those willing to pay more. The supplier must find the golden price that maximizes profit.

However, if there is a huge wealth gap, people with a whimsical desire, but who are extremely wealthy, will pay ridiculous prices. Sometimes they want to pay more just knowing that other people can't afford to pay the same.

This results in an incentive for the supplier to produce less, but charge astronomical prices.

If a supplier can sell a single gross of widgets for a million dollars, rather than a million grosses for a dollar, he'll do it. It's easier & cheaper in every way to produce that single gross and make a million dollars.

So as the wealth gap increases supply decreases and inflation goes up.

Why should Saudi Arabia increase it's oil production when it's just as profitable & easier to lower production and raise prices.

It's called 'price gouging' - it's as old as commerce itself.

Sorry you didn't learn about it in your ECON101 class, but economists tend to promote a point of view that's most beneficial to the wealthy.

Economists????

:laughing0301:

Since you didn't understand it when I said: "the law of supply and demand falls apart when there's a huge wealth gap", it shows that you have no understanding of real economics.

You just regurgitate pure BULLSHIT promoted by right-wing academics like the mindless school boy that you are.

BTW - Diesel cost is the single biggest cause of inflation.

You don't know what you're talking about and you're an arrogant, racist ass who doesn't know it, so I'm going to bow out at this point before your stupidity starts hurting my head.

See ya, boy

So the government will be buying the oil companies or just stealing them?

If needed the government should take control of them, keeping them marginally profitable while holding the cost to consumer down. The owners would still get a profit, but it would be minimal.

You don't know what you're talking about and you're an arrogant, racist ass who doesn't know it, so I'm going to bow out at this point before your stupidity starts hurting my head.

See ya, boy

So far you presented no argument at all. Just saying nasty thing about me isn't an argument.

Please don't come back until you've grown up!!!

You mean it's going to be higher?

Dumb ass otto105 is saying gas went from $2 a gallon to $5 a gallon, but dropped back down to $4.50, so Biden is doing a kick ass job! Now gas is sill more than double when Biden took office!!!!!

That's what he said! LOL, he's a total racist, just sad, LOL

So far you presented no argument at all. Just saying nasty thing about me isn't an argument.

Please don't come back until you've grown up!!!

I told you in the beginning I would explain it to you, but you had to be serious. You passed. So stop being a bitch now, racist

The law of supply and demand assumes that everyone has roughly the same wealth. It's essentially a bidding system.

Those people that have a greater need or desire for a product are willing to pay more. Those with a lesser need or just a whimsical desire pay less.

It's then up to the supplier to decided a price. If it's too high he loses sales from the consumer that aren't willing to pay that much. If the price is set too low, he loses the extra profit from those willing to pay more. The supplier must find the golden price that maximizes profit.

However, if there is a huge wealth gap, people with a whimsical desire, but who are extremely wealthy, will pay ridiculous prices. Sometimes they want to pay more just knowing that other people can't afford to pay the same.

This results in an incentive for the supplier to produce less, but charge astronomical prices.

If a supplier can sell a single gross of widgets for a million dollars, rather than a million grosses for a dollar, he'll do it. It's easier & cheaper in every way to produce that single gross and make a million dollars.

So as the wealth gap increases supply decreases and inflation goes up.

Why should Saudi Arabia increase it's oil production when it's just as profitable & easier to lower production and raise prices.

It's called 'price gouging' - it's as old as commerce itself.

Sorry you didn't learn about it in your ECON101 class, but economists tend to promote a point of view that's most beneficial to the wealthy.

Forum List

Back