What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's plenty to criticize Trump for. He's no libertarian.
That's the most amusing thing about TDS.....There are all sorts of things that the God Emperor can be bagged on in terms of policy....But for the haters, it's all hyperventilating over personality, mean tweets, and fake scandals contrived out of thin air.

What the actual fuck?

Where'd otto105 go? Ran away I guess. He's a total racist.

LOL, praising Biden because after he took gas from $2 to $5 a gallon, it's back down to like $4.50. Otto's just blowing the crap out of Democrats. He's be melting down if it were Trump. Democrats just live in worlds of hypocrisy and racism
/——-/ It’s another example of democRATs creating a problem, then partially solving it while expecting praise.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That's the most amusing thing about TDS.....There are all sorts of things that the God Emperor can be bagged on in terms of policy....But for the haters, it's all hyperventilating over personality, mean tweets, and fake scandals contrived out of thin air.

What the actual fuck?

Even after indictments of Hillary's staff, the morons like otto105 don't miss a beat with repeating the lie Russians owned Trump. There is no evidence of that, he was far harder on Putin than either Biden or Obama

/——-/ It’s another example of democRATs creating a problem, then partially solving it while expecting praise.

Yep, otto105 was jerking off like Toobin on a conference call that oil after going from $2 to $5 was back down under $4.50. Still double in a year and a half, but Otto wants a pat on the head, LOL. What a racist

Again, attacking conservatives. You're a fraud.

I am a conservative you moron. You just don't know what "conservatism" is. It's not a name. It's not a party. It's a political ideology that insists on
The government living within it's means
Abiding by the constitution as written
Not borrowing trillions from the Fed and funding gender studies and planned parenthood.
Not authorizing unconstitutional crap like FISA 702, the Patriot Act and the NDAA

Things that Trump has a record of doing. Being a republican doesn't automatically make you a conservative. There are plenty of liberal republicans. You and Trump are both liberals.

Again, you are attacking a Republican. You're a fraud. You sure as hell aint no conservative.

I attack liberal republicans. Not conservative ones.
You'll never see me attack actual conservatives. People like Thomas Massie, Rand Paul, Mike Lee or Ron DeSantis. But I will attack fake conservatives like you, Trump, Romney and McConnell.

All day, every day. So either learn what conservatism is. Or suck it up, buttercup. Facts don't care about your republicrat feeling.

Tis part of the reason I have started looking at small cap stocks a lot more in my portfolio. One company I really like is crescent point out of Canada. They pay regular dividends which is a plus but also they are more the mindset of we are big enough and profitable enough. We will return profits to investors instead of trying to grow for the sake of growing. The only downside with them is that they have so much extra cash, they may end up taking the company private at some point just to not have to deal with the extras of being on the public exchanges.
Yes I believe a shift in thinking is coming.. It has too or nation's won't survive the coming failure's of being to big in their newly found core practices, and in their portfolio's while all the while losing control of their operational standards, their training, and worse their quality and control, otherwise as if they are operating within a bubble that will soon collapse but do they care ??? Unfortunately not.

Predatory management doesn't care nor does individual stock market player's who make it either going up or it all going down via the fast buck/stock's in day trading don't really care either. It's all about a quick buck these days, and to hell with what built nation's over time, and made them strong.

I attack liberal republicans. Not conservative ones.
You'll never see me attack actual conservatives. People like Thomas Massie, Rand Paul, Mike Lee or Ron DeSantis. But I will attack fake conservatives like you, Trump, Romney and McConnell.

All day, every day. So either learn what conservatism is. Or suck it up, buttercup. Facts don't care about your republicrat feeling.
I see that you are possibly playing a game that other leftist are playing here. Fake identifying as a conservative maybe ?? Hell ain't that a leftist thing with this "identifying" as something you aren't ? lol

I am a conservative you moron. You just don't know what "conservatism" is. It's not a name. It's not a party. It's a political ideology that insists on
Not borrowing trillions from the Fed and funding gender studies and planned parenthood.
Not authorizing unconstitutional crap like FISA 702, the Patriot Act and the NDAA

Things that Trump has a record of doing. Being a republican doesn't automatically make you a conservative. There are plenty of liberal republicans. You and Trump are both liberals.

I am both conservative and liberal progressive.
I agree:
{...
...}

But I also think multi national corporations, monopolies, price fixing, are extremely dangerous. We can not allow economic slavery either, so we have to have increased protection of individual liberties.

Even after indictments of Hillary's staff, the morons like otto105 don't miss a beat with repeating the lie Russians owned Trump. There is no evidence of that, he was far harder on Putin than either Biden or Obama
Dude, the former 1-term president had a bromance with pootin

1657994821617.png

So Reagan was handed Carter’s failure. The first year was rough but he fixed it.

Bidumb is the Carter failure. He inherited an economy he couldn’t possibly fuck up. Yet he did.

Only an idiot would make this comparison.
Pure cop out.
And proof you know dick about macroeconomics.

The POTUS in charge when the economy sucks is responsible for that economy.
Period.
Dem or Rep.

Biden AND Reagan are each responsible for their respective, high inflation numbers.

And Reagan did not fix the inflation.
Paul Volker did.
And Carter was the one who put him in charge of the Fed.

Not that I am crediting Carter with lowering inflation.
But giving Reagan credit for it is laughable.
Ask anyone on Wall Street - what saved America's economy when inflation ran away back then?
And most will probably say: 'Paul Volker'.

Had nothing to do with biden. You're clueless also.
LordBrown following the Trump trained monkey rules.
Rule 11 -During the Biden administration, everything bad that happens is Biden's fault. Everything that good happens, he had nothing to do with.

The POTUS in charge when the economy sucks is responsible for that economy.
Period.
Dem or Rep.

Not according to republicans.
Republicans believe in no government regulation or interference.
They believe you let corporations do what they want.

yea that proved shit didnt elmer....the problem is you aint showing anything of me supporting trump,which is what you said......because you cant.....so yea YOU are just another trained democratic party monkey.........show me a post supporting trump elmer not me criticizing you for being a loyal party person....
You are following the Trump trained monkey handbook to a tee.
Trained Monkey rules (You know them)
Everything Donald Trump does is good.
Everything Donald Trump's opponents do is bad.

Your actions say more than any words

Those following the trained Trump monkey rules are Trump trained monkeys. Maybe you are fighting internally with what you are: a trained Trump monkey. You are what you are. You should come out and be who you are. Many types of people do so.

Trained Trump monkey response

You are following the Trump trained monkey handbook to a tee.

Your actions say more than any words

Those following the trained Trump monkey rules are Trump trained monkeys. Maybe you are fighting internally with what you are: a trained Trump monkey. You are what you are. You should come out and be who you are. Many types of people do so.
so you have nothing but me having the gaul and audacity to criticize you....lol.....show me saying something about supporting trump elmer....come on elmer or are you just another i cant back up anything i say about someone big mouth?....come on elmer prove me wrong....

Forum List

Back