What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elmer how come you cant back up the shit you say about people here?...
You mean back up my claim you are a Trump trained monkey? You prove it for me with every Post you put on this message board.
Trained Monkey rules (You know them)
Everything Donald Trump does is good.
Everything Donald Trump's opponents do is bad.

Economists????

:laughing0301:

Since you didn't understand it when I said: "the law of supply and demand falls apart when there's a huge wealth gap", it shows that you have no understanding of real economics.
Actually, that's wrong. You have no understanding of real economics.
You just regurgitate pure BULLSHIT promoted by right-wing academics like the mindless school boy that you are.

BTW - Diesel cost is the single biggest cause of inflation.

By "right wing academics" you means economists who understand how the market works.

Dumb ass otto105 is saying gas went from $2 a gallon to $5 a gallon, but dropped back down to $4.50, so Biden is doing a kick ass job! Now gas is sill more than double when Biden took office!!!!!

That's what he said! LOL, he's a total racist, just sad, LOL
Otto is one o fthe biggest dumbasses in the forum

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You mean back up my claim you are a Trump trained monkey? You prove it for me with every Post you put on this message board.
i do?.....well why dont you show me a post of mine proving what you just said elmer.....

Actually, that's wrong. You have no understanding of real economics.

By "right wing academics" you means economists who understand how the market works.
No conservative (right wing) academics support Trump. If you have an education you do not support Trump.

i do?.....well why dont you show me a post of mine proving what you just said elmer.....
The ultimate trained monkey response. Harry said.
"you are just a trained monkey for the democrats elmer....."
I insulted Trump and all the trained monkeys. You have no creativity so you said "you are, what am I. Stupid Trump trained monkey response.

That was way to easy Harry.

Your link also says Clinton submitted a balanced budget which would pay off the debt in five years.

When? Was it after Republicans controlled the House and Senate? LOL!

Then along comes a spider. Dick Cheney and George W. Bush and squandered it all.

The Trump tribe is already turning against DeSantis. The ONLY GOP possible candidate for 2024 who has a record of vetoing spending and creating a surplus. But the Trump tribe have gone into "cancel DeSantis" mode.

Forum List

Back