What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronald Reagan and Joe Biden

In a free capitalist country the President has only very limited power to effect the economy.

Perhaps you should be blaming business owners for raising their prices.

My point is that the Trump minions think inflation is 100% controlled by Biden.
We know that is not the case.
I am showing that inflation even happened under one of their favorite Presidents, Reagan.

This iteration of inflation was caused by Biden and his New Green Deal policies...

It's not an accident that it was a Democrat in charge every time the cost of gas doubled.
It happened under Carter and Obama and it's happening now on purpose.

In a free capitalist country the President has only very limited power to effect the economy.

Perhaps you should be blaming business owners for raising their prices.

Right, but when the President has his own administration cancel leases and buries oil companies in regulations, he directly causes high gas prices which causes everything to skyrocket because everyone uses energy. You're a liar and a racist

If Trump had won the election, we would have high inflation, high gas prices, high grocery prices.

And Putin would be in Kiev.

You have no economic or financial education or experience, you obviously are pulling your shit out of your ass.

Leave it there.

And you're a racist

Right, but when the President has his own administration cancel leases and buries oil companies in regulations, he directly causes high gas prices which causes everything to skyrocket because everyone uses energy. You're a liar and a racist

Oil company profits are huge. They could easily afford to keep prices in check. Nothing Biden has done has caused this inflation. This is 100% the fault of the wealthy.

BTW - You're a liar, a racist and a faggot!

:tongue-44:

I seems that these "Conservatives" want a lot more government control of the economy!!!

If they blame Biden, they MUST want him to have the power to make changes.

It's only logical.

Oops, I'm sorry, I should know better than to expect Conservatives to be logical!!!

You actually think the US would turn out like Venezuela.
Being Top Dog has many privileges. United Kingdom was the Top Dog before us. Two World Wars from their decline to our accepting the mantle. And we are buddies that spoke the same language. China is far different. The Covid move was a stroke of genius. And our self-serving politicians tipped the advantage to them.

There is only so much government and the President can do, The majority of factors are market driven and the result of previous fiscal actions of the government.
I agree but there are effects of spending and now Manchin looks good for not letting Biden get his multi-trillion spending bill as that would have exploded inflation.

It's under the control of the Democrats. Inflation is entirely the result of government policy, and who has been running the government for the last 2 years?

Exactly! These people are sooooooo worried about what someone else makes.......rich or poor.............they forget about themselves. Their policies have exacerbated this, and when thrown in with the green new deal, have just screwed the pooch.

Love or hate Roosevelt, he got the country to go in one direction to save itself. What about Biden? He can't or doesn't want to because of the far Left! Imagine if Roosevelt would have taken the stance--------------->we will NOT build more weapons, eventhough we easily can, because the non-interventionalist lobby of my party doesn't want it! He woulda been FIRED!

The Godfather of your party.......Mr Roosevelt..........is looking down upon you Leftists and shaking his head. So is JFK, and that just shows how out of touch the bunch of you actually are.

You never took the class, numbnutz.

I did, I got an "A" like every other economics and finance class I took.

The truck is you want to take it after you take calculus. You really don't get much out of it before that because everything is proven with algebraic manipulations, which are completely unintuitive. When you do economic calculations with calculus, it's just all so intuitive

You have no economic or financial education or experience, you obviously are pulling your shit out of your ass.

Leave it there.

And you're a racist
You tards are about as clueless as to how an economy works as it gets.

Stop projecting. It makes you look dumber than you already are.

Exactly! These people are sooooooo worried about what someone else makes.......rich or poor.............they forget about themselves. Their policies have exacerbated this, and when thrown in with the green new deal, have just screwed the pooch.

Love or hate Roosevelt, he got the country to go in one direction to save itself. What about Biden? He can't or doesn't want to because of the far Left! Imagine if Roosevelt would have taken the stance--------------->we will NOT build more weapons, eventhough we easily can, because the non-interventionalist lobby of my party doesn't want it! He woulda been FIRED!

The Godfather of your party.......Mr Roosevelt..........is looking down upon you Leftists and shaking his head. So is JFK, and that just shows how out of touch the bunch of you actually are.
They didn't just exacerbate it, they caused it. They caused the shortage of oil production and they caused the inflation.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back