🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?

But that won't lower the rates of mass shootings and firearm homicides in the US.
You're helpless to change that. Just lie back and think of freedom...
Yep...and I can't stop drunk drivers from killing people either. We even tried outlawing all alcohol. How'd that work out.

You need gun laws, then you need decades of cultural change. Anyone who thinks they can create laws, expect results over night and no future incidents, is a retard and has no grip on the subject.
Except there have been gun laws for more than three decades, and 'gun crime' refuses to abate. Not even an assault weapons ban took the edge off.
If we were expecting results, we should have gotten them in the first 5-7 years, not the next 30.

No, you stupid fuck, I'm laughing at cnm.

And now I'm laughing at you...

New York has all the laws gun-grabbers claim over and over will stop mass shootings?

Did they?

No.

This is another nail in the coffin of gun control laws.

Assault weapon ban? New York passed it.

Universal background checks? Yep ... mandatory.

Red flag laws? Check.

Did these laws stop this mass shooting?

Nope.

If they are proven not to stop mass shootings at the state level...like we said they wouldn't...then there is zero logical reason to pass them nationally.

But don't you worry...the gun-grabbers will lie through their collective teeth promising an end to mass shooting is just one more restrictive gun law away.

Don't you believe them. They will never be happy until every gun you own is destroyed.
Well this law was supposed to stop the insane. Well the doctor didn't think this nut was insane. What can you do?

Well this law was supposed to stop the insane. Well the doctor didn't think this nut was insane. What can you do?

If I felt that the anti-gunners wouldn't abuse Red Flag laws, I'd be more inclined to support them.

The problem is ... we can't trust them.

NY gun laws:
Gun laws in New York - Wikipedia
NY has among the strongest gun laws in the US - indeed, NY has ALL the 'common sense' laws - laws, we are told,. will prevent shootings like this.
Obviously, these laws don't work.
So...
What makes you believe this?
How do these law(s) not violate the constitution?

Having state gun control laws are useless when you can simply go to another state and get a gun.

You need laws to prevent guys like Tucker Carlson from promoting bullshit like “Replacement theory” and all of the hate speech coming out of right wing media.

It’s time for Americans to be told facts, not hate and lies. Half the country is being mislead and taught to hate by this crap.

Having state gun control laws are useless when you can simply go to another state and get a gun.

You need laws to prevent guys like Tucker Carlson from promoting bullshit like “Replacement theory” and all of the hate speech coming out of right wing media.

It’s time for Americans to be told facts, not hate and lies. Half the country is being mislead and taught to hate by this crap.
Let sucker Carlson have his first amendment rights. The idiot will weed the selves out over time. These cons get there thought from other places because they can't think for themselves.

They lack critical thinking skills.

NY gun laws:
Gun laws in New York - Wikipedia
NY has among the strongest gun laws in the US - indeed, NY has ALL the 'common sense' laws - laws, we are told,. will prevent shootings like this.
Obviously, these laws don't work.
So...
What makes you believe this?
How do these law(s) not violate the constitution?

Gun owners continue to believe that all they have to do is get the Gun Grabbing heretics to understand their case, and the Gun Grabbers will stop their march to disarming them.

Pathetic.

Consider the common factor:

In each of these events the perpetrator was OUT OF THEIR HOME.

The solution was almost at hand a few months ago but it was abandoned.

A mandatory lockdown.

Nobody leaves their home.

All businesses that cannot be fully automated or run by people not working from home must be seized by government and closed.

Even that wouldn't completely solve the problem as each home might still have multiple occupants who could, at any moment, turn on each other.

I could run for President on that! Of course I'd have to run as a transgendered Democrat to get the nomination....

Forum List

Back