What made United States great ?

Many people (including me) will think entrepreneurs made the U.S a developed country and that was caused by capitalism. Also systems such as: free market, freedom of opinion, competition.. etc. provided us those technologies and science. In the history, those people from aristocratic background have been always made the useful things for the humanity.

I don't know am I right ? What do you think ?

We also have an article about that topic, you can read it here:
What made America great? – Think and Say
Immigration and immigrants.

That’s weird...a barely legal says “immigrants” made America great.

Its Constitution.
Putting God first, and including him in spirit into the Constitution. We couldn't have written a Constitution such as we have without him being added into the mix.

The reason we are claiming that we need to MAGA now, is because over the years there has been a negative force that has been attempting to remove God from everywhere in this nation.

It has been a relentless game of attrition that has been conducted by this negative force against us, yet it has been pushed back, and it is losing ground lately.

Hopefully the trend continues in the right direction which is to keep God in our midst always, and to continue to pray that he accepts our invitation to dwell amongst us always.
God my ass...if you follow God you'll be more compassionate towards the poor, the immigrants and the refugees and less racist and more accepting. The so called liberals who don't use God to get to their goals have all of that...and I say this and I believe in God words and message. You guys so called conservatives in the US are the biggest hypocrites on the face of earth.

Even Christians are done being taken advantage of.
Sucks for you that you can’t prey on their compassion and willingness to give doesn’t it?
Remember, most of this is stuff for REAL Americans...you’re not going to understand it.
Christians? Where? And they give me what?
I want born here and I can proudly say I live better than most American born Christians. I give more than they give me. (Yes I pay loads of taxes).

Its Constitution.
Putting God first, and including him in spirit into the Constitution. We couldn't have written a Constitution such as we have without him being added into the mix.

The reason we are claiming that we need to MAGA now, is because over the years there has been a negative force that has been attempting to remove God from everywhere in this nation.

It has been a relentless game of attrition that has been conducted by this negative force against us, yet it has been pushed back, and it is losing ground lately.

Hopefully the trend continues in the right direction which is to keep God in our midst always, and to continue to pray that he accepts our invitation to dwell amongst us always.
God my ass...if you follow God you'll be more compassionate towards the poor, the immigrants and the refugees and less racist and more accepting. The so called liberals who don't use God to get to their goals have all of that...and I say this and I believe in God words and message. You guys so called conservatives in the US are the biggest hypocrites on the face of earth.
The left uses God to get acceptance of the poor and weak in this nation as one tactic, and when it works then they (the left) kills their souls with a big SUPRISE, where at this point the poor and weak find out they have been had, but it's to late because they have been used, and it led to the slaughter of the lost sheep they had become.
Paint as you want...I've lived here enough to know that co swevatves are more likely to be: racists, anti immigrants, anti minorities, less accepting and anti refugees. Democrats are more open minded, accepting of other cultures and compassionate. And I. Not just talking parties, I'm talking individuals.

Many people (including me) will think entrepreneurs made the U.S a developed country and that was caused by capitalism. Also systems such as: free market, freedom of opinion, competition.. etc. provided us those technologies and science. In the history, those people from aristocratic background have been always made the useful things for the humanity.

We also have an article about that topic, you can read it here:
What made America great? – Think and Say
Immigration and immigrants.

That’s weird...a barely legal says “immigrants” made America great.

Its Constitution.

Even Christians are done being taken advantage of.
Sucks for you that you can’t prey on their compassion and willingness to give doesn’t it?
Remember, most of this is stuff for REAL Americans...you’re not going to understand it.
Christians? Where? And they give me what?
I want born here and I can proudly say I live better than most American born Christians. I give more than they give me. (Yes I pay loads of taxes).
Who do you donate money to, your local mosque?

Capitalism needs no apologists. It is an economic system, nothing more. It can be constructive or not. Of itself, it is neither good nor bad. It is certainly nothing to die for or even admire. Many of its fruits are to be criticized. In as much as it seems to emphasize materialism, its effect on people is negative, but most forms of communism, and certainly that associated with the U.S.S.R., are no different.
What humans and their societies need is a spiritual renewal without religion. We need to worship that which makes us special in the universe; our creativity.Only we create beauty and art. That is what counts, not how much money can be counted.

Its Constitution.

The left uses God to get acceptance of the poor and weak in this nation as one tactic, and when it works then they (the left) kills their souls with a big SUPRISE, where at this point the poor and weak find out they have been had, but it's to late because they have been used, and it led to the slaughter of the lost sheep they had become.
Paint as you want...I've lived here enough to know that co swevatves are more likely to be: racists, anti immigrants, anti minorities, less accepting and anti refugees. Democrats are more open minded, accepting of other cultures and compassionate. And I. Not just talking parties, I'm talking individuals.
Listen you, people have the right here to separate themselves and their children from the bad elements in society. The problem with the left is that it has made peace with a wolf, in hopes that the wolf doesn't get to hungry and eat them...So the left attempts to feed the wolf with other people's money, and if the wolf gets hungry still, then it is hoped by the left that it seeks out the conservatives to fill it's belly.

What a game you all have had running for years here now.

Now this isn't to suggest that people are all bad below a certain level, but rather it is to say that when people choose the way of the wolf in life, then those wolves don't need to be protected by the left in hopes to hold on to every vote imaginable for their power.

The game must end.

Capitalism needs no apologists. It is an economic system, nothing more. It can be constructive or not. Of itself, it is neither good nor bad. It is certainly nothing to die for or even admire. Many of its fruits are to be criticized. In as much as it seems to emphasize materialism, its effect on people is negative, but most forms of communism, and certainly that associated with the U.S.S.R., are no different.
What humans and their societies need is a spiritual renewal without religion. We need to worship that which makes us special in the universe; our creativity.Only we create beauty and art. That is what counts, not how much money can be counted.
but when countries do not have the money/economy/infrastructure/food/etc, then you have civil war/war/instability/starvation/etc....you need $$$$ to eat
you can't eat beauty and art

I disagree. FDR and WW II didn't not make America great.

Under Hoover we went into the great depression.

After FDR we were the source of the greatest generation.

Who would be sadly disappointed they fought and died for people like you to push their leftist agenda on future generations. They'd probably hang or shoot you.

my father, who was drafted into the army air corp & fought in the phillipines is turning in his grave over what has happened to this nation due to putin's puppet trying to install a kleptocracy;

& hopefully mueller will ensure the fail of fascism in this country.

Last edited:
The authors of the Constitution were brilliant.
It has prevented America from becoming a dictatorship.
It's why the dumb Left Wingers hate it so much.
Obama's abuse of power was a huge blow against our democracy.
Trump is trying to drain the swamp and the dirty swamp critters are apoplectic.

Are you a russian troll?

Trump has put more swamp critters in government than anybody else. From lobbyists, to those in league with lobbyists.

pruitt.jpg

I disagree. FDR and WW II didn't not make America great.

Under Hoover we went into the great depression.

After FDR we were the source of the greatest generation.

Who would be sadly disappointed they fought and died for people like you to push their leftist agenda on future generations. They'd probably hang or shoot you.

my fathe, who was drafted into the army air corp & fought in the phillipines is turning in his grave over what has happened to this nation due to putin's puppet trying to install a kleptocracy;

& hopefully mueller will ensure the fail of fascism in this country.
my father who fought in the Korean War was turning in his grave with the America-hating Obama destroying the country as POTUS

Its Constitution.

Article VI
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Article VI

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists
The Final Letter, as Sent

To messers. Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists (June 1998) - Library of Congress Information Bulletin
Well in what we are seeing right now today, is that such a loop hole that was created in words, has allowed a doorway in which the demons of today are using constantly in order to rise to power through that very doorway as is interpreted by those using it in these ways. Government power is the objective or target of the left in this country, and they have scoured through the documents in order to find their doorway in.

As noted - It (government) shall not restrict the free expression of or restrict the excersize of nor shall it prohibit the establishment of religion in this nation in which layeth within the hearts of man whom soon might take office within our government, and therefore if so can use it as a guiding light in times of great struggle and troubles to come, just as so many presidents and military officers had written in their letters and/or had done in the past. It has allowed them to develope just and moral decisions out of tragedy or tough circumstances while conducting themselves within any capacity or position of power that this nation had offered them through out time in the past.

The religious folks aren't encroaching on government, but rather it has been the other way around in this stage of the game.

Government being taken over by anti-religious or anti-Christianity zelots are the problem being experienced today, where as these zelots are using government power to crush Christianity, and not the other way around.

'The religious folks aren't encroaching on government, but rather it has been the other way around in this stage of the game.

Government being taken over by anti-religious or anti-Christianity zelots are the problem being experienced today, where as these zelots are using government power to crush Christianity, and not the other way around.'

uh-huh. is that why the fundie nutbags have excused EVERYTHING trump has been for his entire life? he has committed several...if not all... of the 7 deadly sins, AND broken a majority of the 10 commandments.

why?

to get the SC & overturn roe v wade. they will sell out EVERYTHING that jesus has stood for to get that done.

2a212bc8106bd2ab7c078e0a4e420106.jpg

Its Constitution.

Article VI
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Article VI

To messers. Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson, a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists (June 1998) - Library of Congress Information Bulletin
Well in what we are seeing right now today, is that such a loop hole that was created in words, has allowed a doorway in which the demons of today are using constantly in order to rise to power through that very doorway as is interpreted by those using it in these ways. Government power is the objective or target of the left in this country, and they have scoured through the documents in order to find their doorway in.

As noted - It (government) shall not restrict the free expression of or restrict the excersize of nor shall it prohibit the establishment of religion in this nation in which layeth within the hearts of man whom soon might take office within our government, and therefore if so can use it as a guiding light in times of great struggle and troubles to come, just as so many presidents and military officers had written in their letters and/or had done in the past. It has allowed them to develope just and moral decisions out of tragedy or tough circumstances while conducting themselves within any capacity or position of power that this nation had offered them through out time in the past.

The religious folks aren't encroaching on government, but rather it has been the other way around in this stage of the game.

Government being taken over by anti-religious or anti-Christianity zelots are the problem being experienced today, where as these zelots are using government power to crush Christianity, and not the other way around.

'The religious folks aren't encroaching on government, but rather it has been the other way around in this stage of the game.

Government being taken over by anti-religious or anti-Christianity zelots are the problem being experienced today, where as these zelots are using government power to crush Christianity, and not the other way around.'

uh-huh. is that why the fundie nutbags have excused EVERYTHING trump has been for his entire life? he has committed several...if not all... of the 7 deadly sins, AND broken a majority of the 10 commandments.

why?

to get the SC & overturn roe v wade. they will sell out EVERYTHING that jesus has stood for to get that done.

Funny you say this, because Jesus is pro-life and pro-after life. So who is Trump working for again ?

Its Constitution.

Listen you, people have the right here to separate themselves and their children from the bad elements in society. The problem with the left is that it has made peace with a wolf, in hopes that the wolf doesn't get to hungry and eat them...So the left attempts to feed the wolf with other people's money, and if the wolf gets hungry still, then it is hoped by the left that it seeks out the conservatives to fill it's belly.

What a game you all have had running for years here now.

Now this isn't to suggest that people are all bad below a certain level, but rather it is to say that when people choose the way of the wolf in life, then those wolves don't need to be protected by the left in hopes to hold on to every vote imaginable for their power.

The game must end.

lol... sounds more like the deplorables & their dear leader....

he-tells-it-like-it-is-paul-not.jpg

Its Constitution.

Article VI

Article VI

Gentlemen

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

why?

Funny you say this, because Jesus is pro-life and pro-after life. So who is Trump working for again ?

trump is working for his own ego & profit driven motives, & will say or do anything to get what he wants.

so, tell e how jesus was pro torture AND pro death penalty again? you think the whole abortion issue isn't pence's gig? lol...

Article VI

Article VI

Gentlemen

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

why?

trump is working for his own ego & profit driven motives, & will say or do anything to get what he wants.

so, tell how jesus was pro torture AND pro death penalty again? you think the whole abortion issue isn't pence's gig? lol...

. Jesus said that he had come not to take away from the old ways, but instead he is here to strengthen them in justice there of. I know how you people hate the old testament, so just be warned that Christ is not this (turn a blind eye towards justice or a blind eye towards sin kind of being), but instead he had come to offer us another way out if we so choose his way out.

Article VI

Article VI

Gentlemen

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

why?

so, tell how jesus was pro torture AND pro death penalty again? you think the whole abortion issue isn't pence's gig? lol...

. Jesus said that he had come not to take away from the old ways, but instead he is here to strengthen them in justice there of. I know how you people hate the old testament, so just be warned that Christ is not this (turn a blind eye towards justice or a blind eye towards sin kind of being), but instead he had come to offer us another way out if we so choose his way out.

you can follow whatever religion & practice whatever belief you want as long as it doesn't interfere with anybody else's beliefs or lack there of.

we are a nation of laws, not men & not a favored god. to demand otherwise makes one no different than those that practice sharia law.

I think you're wrong. Unpaid labour is hardly free enterprise, nor freedom of opinion, nor free market, nor free competition.

why?

you can follow whatever religion & practice whatever belief you want as long as it doesn't interfere with anybody else's beliefs or lack there of.

we are a nation of laws, not men & not a favored god. to demand otherwise makes one no different than those that practice sharia law.
. You best go tell your buddies the same, because their agenda has been to crush Christianity by using the twisting of those laws into their favor.

You best go tell your buddies the same, because their agenda has been to crush Christianity by using the twisting of those laws into their favor.
I love the way the largest religion is a victim. Still, when a martyr is worshipped I suppose it's natural behaviour.

You best go tell your buddies the same, because their agenda has been to crush Christianity by using the twisting of those laws into their favor.
I love the way the largest religion is a victim. Still, when a martyr is worshipped I suppose it's natural behaviour.
Size don't matter when an enemy makes war with you, because getting a giant to finally realize that it is under attack is the hard part. I think it knows now, but it took sometime to get there.

Forum List

Back