What makes a man a man, or a woman a woman?

I'm reading a book by Roberta Cava, she's a very serious and professional businesswoman with a strong intellect and a graceful way with words.

I've heard all kinds of popular clichés and folk wisdom about "men and women"; so I'm curious to hear some opinions on what makes a man a man, or a woman a woman. (Or boys / girls and whatnot)

Ideally more serious ones, and less childish or adolescent ones that simply don't fit the bill in many cases, whether we're talking Einstein, or Joan of Arc.

Or does anyone really know? Given that debates and quarrels over these issues seem to have been around since the days of Plato, and likely before.
Well, biologically, a man has a penis and testicles, and a woman has a vagina. That's the obvious answer.
And for the scientifically challenged, a Man has a cock and balls, a Woman has a gash. You're welcome.
No misogyny to see here.

I'm reading a book by Roberta Cava, she's a very serious and professional businesswoman with a strong intellect and a graceful way with words.

I've heard all kinds of popular clichés and folk wisdom about "men and women"; so I'm curious to hear some opinions on what makes a man a man, or a woman a woman. (Or boys / girls and whatnot)

Ideally more serious ones, and less childish or adolescent ones that simply don't fit the bill in many cases, whether we're talking Einstein, or Joan of Arc.

Or does anyone really know? Given that debates and quarrels over these issues seem to have been around since the days of Plato, and likely before.
Well, biologically, a man has a penis and testicles, and a woman has a vagina. That's the obvious answer.
And for the scientifically challenged, a Man has a cock and balls, a Woman has a gash. You're welcome.
No misogyny to see here.
Certainly NOT from me, ASSHOLE. I was using those terms as SLANG, for the scientifically challenged. I love women, big or small, I love them ALL.

Forum List

Back