What makes a white woman think she will be able to coach a bunch of young NBA players from the HOOD??

This white woman on the spurs staff is hoping to be a NBA coach one day. There is NO WAY IN HELL a woman can coach a bunch of grown men
yeah I guess it's too much to ask young boys from the hood to act like adults

well they are not used to being coached by women and a white women is even more of an adjustment since she cant relate to them

That's got nothing to do with throwing a ball through a hoop

This white woman on the spurs staff is hoping to be a NBA coach one day. There is NO WAY IN HELL a woman can coach a bunch of grown men

She's been an assistant coach for the Spurs since 2014. The players have said she's a good coach and they listen to her. She'll get her shot at coaching an NBA team. That'll probably put a burr under your saddle, eh? :)
She is taking a man's job away. More males in poverty. This keeps going on and on and there will be a person with the answers galvanizing the massive amount of impoverished males in all colors. Watch the fun when that happens.

yeah I guess it's too much to ask young boys from the hood to act like adults

well they are not used to being coached by women and a white women is even more of an adjustment since she cant relate to them

That's got nothing to do with throwing a ball through a hoop

will she be able to handle a man SNAPPING without crying?

She's a white woman. She'll do what all other white women do when they get around black thugs, she'll giggle, piss her panties, and take off her clothes.

People keep calling Serena Williams the greatest female athlete of all time, as if Caitlyn Jenner didn't even exist.

The first thing she will do when one of the black guys snap on her is CRY
You mean like the head coach of the Lions?
1644840466733.jpeg

That was tears of JOY
No it wasn't. What would he have to be happy about? He cried after losing his first 3 or 5 games. He said it was so frustrating to try so hard and come up short every time. And he cried.

Now what?

No it wasn't. What would he have to be happy about? He cried after losing his first 3 or 5 games. He said it was so frustrating to try so hard and come up short every time. And he cried.

Now what?
I dont think he would cry if a player cursed him out

I dont think he would cry if a player cursed him out
Well now you're just moving the goal post. I showed you a guy crying in football, over losing. So I guess it's ok if a woman does too.

Maybe it'll get her team to play better. I know if I made my ma cry I'd do whatever it took to get her to stop.

Well now you're just moving the goal post. I showed you a guy crying in football, over losing. So I guess it's ok if a woman does too.

Maybe it'll get her team to play better. I know if I made my ma cry I'd do whatever it took to get her to stop.
I said she would cry if a player RAISED his voice. Women tend to cry when men yell based on my experience

I said she would cry if a player RAISED his voice. Women tend to cry when men yell based on my experience
Does any player yell at Coach K? How about Bobby Knight? How about Bellechec?

So the players on her team can't yell at her.

Does any player yell at Coach K? How about Bobby Knight? How about Bellechec?

So the players on her team can't yell at her.
No one can predict the future and things may get heated and a player might snap

No one can predict the future and things may get heated and a player might snap
Funny it never happened to Bobby Knight. No athlete ever dared yell at him.

Perhaps this new dynamic might make for better more coachable players. Perhaps that's what they need a mother figure. A Matriarch. We won't know until we try it.

Funny it never happened to Bobby Knight. No athlete ever dared yell at him.

Perhaps this new dynamic might make for better more coachable players. Perhaps that's what they need a mother figure. A Matriarch. We won't know until we try it.
Men are supposed to lead men. Good Night

Forum List

Back