What makes a white woman think she will be able to coach a bunch of young NBA players from the HOOD??

This white woman on the spurs staff is hoping to be a NBA coach one day. There is NO WAY IN HELL a woman can coach a bunch of grown men
Seems to me the only qualification would be knowledge of basketball.

Are you objecting because she's white or because she's female?

The first time a man snapped on her she will be on the sideline crying
Does she do that now, as an assistant coach?

This white woman on the spurs staff is hoping to be a NBA coach one day. There is NO WAY IN HELL a woman can coach a bunch of grown men

Dude, I know women that if you snap on them..they will fuck you up.

Most of us grow out of the girls are yukky stage...I urge you to do the same

1609526553536.png

Does she do that now, as an assistant coach?

She is not the head coach

Dude, I know women that if you snap on them..they will fuck you up.

Most of us grow out of the girls are yukky stage...I urge you to do the same

View attachment 435975

All the women I snapped on at work was in tears.

I rather watch the inside of a fat ladys ass than one second of the WNBA

yeah I guess it's too much to ask young boys from the hood to act like adults

well they are not used to being coached by women and a white women is even more of an adjustment since she cant relate to them

Perhaps there is a way in San Antonio.

woman need to stop trying to take over every fucking thing
Just because you prefer dick up your ass doesn’t mean you have to denigrate women.
Stay classy. I coach basketball and the men’s game is vastly different from a woman’s game. Including the size of the ball. That being said, fundamentals are fundamentals. I hope she is a success.

well they are not used to being coached by women and a white women is even more of an adjustment since she cant relate to them
What if she has slept with black men? Then she can relate.

What about a white woman coaching a college basketball team? Remember that great woman coach from Tennessee? She had the most wins of all time. What if eastern Kentucky university could get her as a coach. Should they pass on her?

What about a white woman coaching a college basketball team? Remember that great woman coach from Tennessee? She had the most wins of all time. What if eastern Kentucky university could get her as a coach. Should they pass on her?

men college basketball?

men college basketball?
Yes. I would think a shitty division two men’s basketball team would be lucky to get her.

There are a lot of women who play basketball.

Meanwhile the best basketball coach in NCAA women's history is a man, Geno Auriemma of Connecticut

Forum List

Back