What makes this a RICO case

People who do know about the Law are who I listen to. People who are, you know, Lawyers. Like this fellow.

Now watching that video it appears as though a Conviction is possible, perhaps even likely.

So the question remains, why do you think the charges are bogus?

Obviously they must be Bogus because the defendant is Donald Trump. :cuckoo:

Exactly how often do you crawl out from under your rock.
You don't get fined for 91 felony indictments fool.
He's looking at prison time for each charge he's convicted on.
The conviction rate for federal indictments is up there in the mid 90 percentile.
But let's be generous and give him aquittals on 90% of his charges.
Let's say he only gets convictions in 10% of what he's facing.
That's still the rest of his life in prison.
Not gonna happen.

Rudy has had his law license revoked. I’m certain you can’t call him to represent you.

Eastman is arguing since he is indicted the case to revoke his law license should be put on hold. The Judge said no. So his legal acumen seems in question.

Sidney Powell kept hers because of a technicality. So she wouldn’t be my first choice as a lawyer.
In order to convict, Bragg will need to prove Trump tried to conceal crimes that he has not been charged with — and that are not actually named in the indictment. The underlying crimes that make the misdemeanors felonies do not have be convictions. Bragg just has prove to the jury that what Trump did is a felony.

No, being Trump is the crime they are trying to punish.
1692681366181.jpeg

In order to convict, Bragg will need to prove Trump tried to conceal crimes that he has not been charged with — and that are not actually named in the indictment. The underlying crimes that make the misdemeanors felonies do not have be convictions. Bragg just has prove to the jury that what Trump did is a felony.

I know it can be confusing. But Bragg is NYC. And in another thread, I said I doubted there would be a conviction there.

This thread is about Georgia. The RICO case against Trump. That would be Fani Willis.

This latest indictment in Georgia ties together all the loose ends of Trump's desperate, attempted coup.
A guy like Trump, once installed in The Oval Office, had no intention of ever turning his little fiefdom over to anybody else. Ever.
Election be damned!
His narcissistic hubris allowed him to believe that he could actually get away with STEALING a U.S. election, and the Covid-19 pandemic gave him the perfect "crisis" backdrop to try to pull it off.
These plans for this coup were actually developed long before election day 2020. Trump and his freakish ensemble of indicted co-conspirators were putting together the plans to steal the election in the event Trump lost WAY before the first ballots were even cast.
This was a sweeping, multi-faceted, illegal conspiracy to subvert U.S. Democracy and seize power through illegal means up to and including violence as evidenced by Trump's minions storming the U.S. Capitol in a hail-mary, last ditch attempt to keep the votes from being certified once stealing the election through pseudo- "legal" avenues had failed.
This attempted coup had numerous moving parts....and these Georgia indictments are going to put them all together with overwhelming EVIDENCE showing that none of it happened randomly....in isolation.
It was a HUGE criminal conspiracy with Trump's lust for absolute power right at the center of a tangle of evil syncophants.
And now they are all going down!

As the indictment notes, Trump "made a nationally televised speech falsely declaring victory in the 2020 election" on Nov. 4, 2020 — days before the vote-counting was actually complete. When the ultimate tally showed that Democrat Joe Biden won both the popular and electoral votes, Trump began falsely claiming the election was "rigged" with fraudulent votes.

But according to the indictment, that message was one he had planned even before the election took place.

From the indictment: "Approximately four days [before the 2020 election], on or about October 31, 2020, Donald John Trump discussed a draft speech with unindicted co-conspirator number 1, whose identity is known to the Grand Jury, that falsely declared victory and falsely claimed voter fraud. The speech was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy."

Take your meds, Biden loon!

The only efforts made to steal the election came from the Dims.
Maybe you finally have a link to some credible evidence of that after nearly 3 years of no one else actually being able to produce it?
Because if not you should just STFU with these assinine accusations.
Meanwhile Jack Smith has plenty of evidence that Trump & Co. directly tried to steal the 2020 election.

Maybe you finally have a link to some credible evidence of that after nearly 3 years of no one else actually being able to produce it?
Because if not you should just STFU with these assinine accusations.
Meanwhile Jack Smith has plenty of evidence that Trump & Co. directly tried to steal the 2020 election.
Bullshit, you moron. The evidence of massive cheating has been shared dozens and hundreds of times.

And Smith has zero evidence that Trump tried to “steal” the election. You loon.

instead, what Trump did was to seek to prevent a steal. You’re terminally confused and stupid.

{Since you’re a brain dead troll, like many of your troll hack bitch libtarded buddies, there is a very good chance that you will already have failed to parse what I’ve said.
There were efforts by the Dims to steal the election. It’s called cheating. I don’t care that a moron like you disputes that fact. But we need one point of clarification.

Efforts to steal don’t amount to successful theft. I’m not one of those who claim that Biden stole the election. But I realize that others believe that. Trump himself seems to have believed it. So, right or mistaken, he sought to prevent the theft of an American election. There’s nothing criminal about that. Indeed, to the extent that he believed that the election discrepancies worked to steal the election, he even had a damn duty to try to prevent the “theft.”}

Forum List

Back