What Nationalities Can You Talk About in America?

Trump's comments about illegal Mexicans was spot on. The only good ones are the children who have no choice. The rest of them are bad to the extent that they are willfully breaking into this country. That is criminal.
Thanks for tossing in the dumbass bigot comment.
Speak for yourself. Try challenging the points I made.
Ok. Your a fucking liar or an idiot. Being in this nation without permission is not a criminal offense. Immigrants have a lower rate of crime than citizens. And that asshole did not say they were bad for being here; he said they were rapists. If you agree with that, fuck you, you are a bigot.

And that is precisely what NBC did; what Univision did in response to Trump's racist and false comments. It is not about taking offense; it is about exercising the freedom to not do business with a particular person because of something that person did.
That's correct. I am merely taking it one step deeper, and looking at their obvious motivations.

You don't have to.

So NBC did the same thing you would do but NBC is the "PC police"?
As I've said several times now:

They reacted preemptively because they know that if they didn't, they would be a target of the PC Police. They, like individuals and businesses from coast to coast, are both intimidated by and terrified of the PC Police.

I'm getting tired of your obtuseness. You're not stupid, so that means you're just being obtuse and dishonest. Please play your games with someone else.

You tired of being proven wrong again and again. Univision, the Spanish language network did not cut ties because they were afraid of anything; they cut ties because they did not want to be associated with someone who made a racist remark about the majority of their viewers. NBC cut ties because they did not want to be associated with a racist. Why is it so hard for you to understand that some people have principles?
Looks like we disagree, huh?

It would be a disagreement if what you said is true but since you cannot prove it you just assert that everyone wanted to keep Trump and make you argument based on that fake foundation.

It's like saying the wind blows because God farted.

And that is precisely what NBC did; what Univision did in response to Trump's racist and false comments. It is not about taking offense; it is about exercising the freedom to not do business with a particular person because of something that person did.
That's correct. I am merely taking it one step deeper, and looking at their obvious motivations.

You don't have to.

So NBC did the same thing you would do but NBC is the "PC police"?
As I've said several times now:

They reacted preemptively because they know that if they didn't, they would be a target of the PC Police. They, like individuals and businesses from coast to coast, are both intimidated by and terrified of the PC Police.

I'm getting tired of your obtuseness. You're not stupid, so that means you're just being obtuse and dishonest. Please play your games with someone else.

You tired of being proven wrong again and again. Univision, the Spanish language network did not cut ties because they were afraid of anything; they cut ties because they did not want to be associated with someone who made a racist remark about the majority of their viewers. NBC cut ties because they did not want to be associated with a racist. Why is it so hard for you to understand that some people have principles?
Looks like we disagree, huh?

No. You are wrong and will not admit it.

Fellas, Mac is just looking at THEIR OBVIOUS motivations. You know....THEM. The unidentified. The ones who are about to adopt a NAZI salute and begin constructing internment camps for Christians and anyone who uses words the THEY don't think are nice.

It's OBVIOUS!!!

Thanks for making his point for him! You are awesome.

Trump's comments about illegal Mexicans was spot on. The only good ones are the children who have no choice. The rest of them are bad to the extent that they are willfully breaking into this country. That is criminal.
Ok. Your a fucking liar or an idiot. Being in this nation without permission is not a criminal offense. Immigrants have a lower rate of crime than citizens. And that asshole did not say they were bad for being here; he said they were rapists. If you agree with that, fuck you, you are a bigot.
Breaking into the country is a crime.

Nearly half simply overstayed visas. That is not a crime. And there is a huge difference between sneaking across the border and sneaking into a women's home and raping her. Only idiots like you and The Donald do not seem to understand that difference.

Nearly half simply overstayed visas. That is not a crime. And there is a huge difference between sneaking across the border and sneaking into a women's home and raping her. Only idiots like you and The Donald do not seem to understand that difference.
Crossing the border illegally is a crime. Trespassing. That makes them bad people.

It's not necessarily about Trump "per se" but it seems like there are protected classes that you "dare not" say anything about - I'm wondering why....
No you're not.

You're trying to contrive another one of your ridiculous straw man fallacies.

It's not necessarily about Trump "per se" but it seems like there are protected classes that you "dare not" say anything about - I'm wondering why....
No you're not.

another mind reader... trying to start conversation, ya'll are paranoid on this board....

No you're not.

another mind reader... trying to start conversation, ya'll are paranoid on this board....
Would you agree that it is inappropriate to make sweeping and false generalizations about any race or ethnicity? And that those who are public figures and who do so in public can rightfully expect that some people will decide to no longer be associated with them when they do?

You can talk about any nationality you want but that doesnt mean you will never have to experience what someone elses opinion is about it.

Hang around people who wont make a fuss or wait till you're alone if you want to be free from a reaction

No, this is AMERICA, you fucking fascist. We will talk about anything we damned well like.

Get over yourself, god damned Nazi bastard.

No you're not.

Would you agree that it is inappropriate to make sweeping and false generalizations about any race or ethnicity? And that those who are public figures and who do so in public can rightfully expect that some people will decide to no longer be associated with them when they do?

to me, personally, I don't care. My family is primarily German and they call German's "hot heads" - if Trump (or anyone else) said "all German's are hot-heads" I would think it was funny. But that's me.

people can do what they want... not vote for someone, fire them, etc. but I think it's ridiculous myself.
But yes, people have a right to disassociate with someone if they don't like what they say.
It does have the unfortunate side effect of people feeling like that don't have freedom of speech any longer...

You can talk about any nationality you want but that doesnt mean you will never have to experience what someone elses opinion is about it.

Hang around people who wont make a fuss or wait till you're alone if you want to be free from a reaction

No, this is AMERICA, you fucking fascist. We will talk about anything we damned well like.

Get over yourself, god damned Nazi bastard.

... or you could say that LOL! dang, settle yourself!

Trump did not make generalizations about a race or ethnicity. He made it about CRIMINALS, period.

No you're not.

to me, personally, I don't care. My family is primarily German and they call German's "hot heads" - if Trump (or anyone else) said "all German's are hot-heads" I would think it was funny. But that's me.

people can do what they want... not vote for someone, fire them, etc. but I think it's ridiculous myself.
But yes, people have a right to disassociate with someone if they don't like what they say.
It does have the unfortunate side effect of people feeling like that don't have freedom of speech any longer...
So, you think being called a "hot head" is the same as being called a rapist. You see no difference between having a bit of a temper and forcing a woman to have sex with you.

Trump did not make generalizations about a race or ethnicity. He made it about CRIMINALS, period.
Then you cannot read. He said that the Mexicans in this country are rapists. Not Criminals, not illegal aliens: rapists.

No you're not.

So, you think being called a "hot head" is the same as being called a rapist. You see no difference between having a bit of a temper and forcing a woman to have sex with you.

Trump said all Mexican's are rapists? (you can bash me now cause I have no idea what Trump said ! LOL! Guess I need to find out huh?) :)

Say whatever the fuck you want, and have the balls to face your employer if you said it while representing their company.

Theres no laws against free speech, despite what the drama queens say.

There is more to free speech than what the law says about it. Firing people for their opinions is almost as bad as the government doing it and liberals used to understand that, back in the days when liberals actually tried to think for themselves.

Forum List

Back