What Nationalities Can You Talk About in America?

Would you agree that it is inappropriate to make sweeping and false generalizations about any race or ethnicity? And that those who are public figures and who do so in public can rightfully expect that some people will decide to no longer be associated with them when they do?

Trump did not make generalizations about a race or ethnicity. He made it about CRIMINALS, period.
Then you cannot read. He said that the Mexicans in this country are rapists. Not Criminals, not illegal aliens: rapists.

I think he meant they are raping the US - taking advantage of our being suckers....

You can talk about any nationality you want but that doesnt mean you will never have to experience what someone elses opinion is about it.

Hang around people who wont make a fuss or wait till you're alone if you want to be free from a reaction

No, this is AMERICA, you fucking fascist. We will talk about anything we damned well like.

Get over yourself, god damned Nazi bastard.
God, but you are stupid. What about NBC's right to free speech? Univison's? Macy's? Do they not have the right to say to Trump, "you are a bigoted asshole and we no longer want to do business with you"? You can talk about anything you want. And I can decide you are a racist prick and refuse to have anything to do with you. Be honest, I am sure people tell you that all of the time.

It's not necessarily about Trump "per se" but it seems like there are protected classes that you "dare not" say anything about - I'm wondering why....
Racial slurs are free speech, yet retribution for use of slurred free speech comes with return fire...

You can talk about any nationality you want but that doesnt mean you will never have to experience what someone elses opinion is about it.

Hang around people who wont make a fuss or wait till you're alone if you want to be free from a reaction

No, this is AMERICA, you fucking fascist. We will talk about anything we damned well like.

Calm down, I said you can still say it but that doesnt mean that other people arent allowed to express their opinion of you being a dumbass.

Being vituperative isnt a defense

Would you agree that it is inappropriate to make sweeping and false generalizations about any race or ethnicity? And that those who are public figures and who do so in public can rightfully expect that some people will decide to no longer be associated with them when they do?

Trump did not make generalizations about a race or ethnicity. He made it about CRIMINALS, period.
Then you cannot read. He said that the Mexicans in this country are rapists. Not Criminals, not illegal aliens: rapists.

I think he meant they are raping the US - taking advantage of our being suckers....
Well I do believe the US and it citizens have done a fair amount of raping also...

Now you are just lying. You don't think he meant that; you know damn well he meant the literal meaning of the word rape. When asked for his source, he referenced a newspaper article that discussed the vulnerability of women trying to cross the border; how they run the risk of being raped by the criminals who they pay to get here. Pretty stupid to comment on an article you have not even read.

It's not necessarily about Trump "per se" but it seems like there are protected classes that you "dare not" say anything about - I'm wondering why....
Racial slurs are free speech, yet retribution for use of slurred free speech comes with return fire...

But feel free to piss on our flag - that is free speech - and you have the added bonus of the President coming to defend you!!!! Makes perfect sense!.... not....

Now you are just lying. You don't think he meant that; you know damn well he meant the literal meaning of the word rape. When asked for his source, he referenced a newspaper article that discussed the vulnerability of women trying to cross the border; how they run the risk of being raped by the criminals who they pay to get here. Pretty stupid to comment on an article you have not even read.

Thanks, maybe I should shut-up and fall in line.. LOL ... I'll read the article later.

But feel free to piss on our flag - that is free speech - and you have the added bonus of the President coming to defend you!!!! Makes perfect sense!.... not....

You not understanding it doesnt change something from true to false

Then you really are a stupid fucktard. In no way did Trump say that all the Mexicans in this country are rapists, jack ass.

Here is what Trump said, according to CNN:
"Presidential candidate Donald Trump doubled-down on the idea that Mexican "rapists" are crossing the United States' southern border
"Some are good and some are rapists and some are killers. We don't even know what we're getting," Trump said when asked if he regretted his comments at his announcement event in New York last week.

Trump doubles down on inflammatory comments - CNNPolitics.com

To say that Mexican rapists are crossing the border or that some Mexicans are rapists is not the same thing as saying all Mexicans are rapists.

Dear Lord, I didn't think libtards could get any more stupid than they already are, but you guys continue to surprise me with greater depths of asinine stupidity almost every day.

Okay so are these numbers he quoted not true?

He quoted statistics about immigrants in US prisons and a figure from a report done by news outlet Fusion saying that 80 per cent of Central American women and girls travelling to the US are raped during their journey.

I mean, if they are true, is it wrong to mention it?

He can hold a racist and bigoted view all he want, but to utter what he utter was out of line in my opinion.

Pointing out that the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO have rapists among them is not racist, you fucking Nazi.

I hardly have the need to pee on a flag...

Okay so are these numbers he quoted not true?

He quoted statistics about immigrants in US prisons and a figure from a report done by news outlet Fusion saying that 80 per cent of Central American women and girls travelling to the US are raped during their journey.

I mean, if they are true, is it wrong to mention it?

It is not morally or ethically wrong, it is just contrary to the leftwing fascists PC notions, which I enjoy trampling on any chance I get.

God, but you are stupid. What about NBC's right to free speech? Univison's? Macy's? Do they not have the right to say to Trump, "you are a bigoted asshole and we no longer want to do business with you"? You can talk about anything you want. And I can decide you are a racist prick and refuse to have anything to do with you. Be honest, I am sure people tell you that all of the time.

Sure just like a private club has the right to not allow women or blacks as members, but that does not make it right, you ignoramus.

He can hold a racist and bigoted view all he want, but to utter what he utter was out of line in my opinion.

Pointing out that the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO have rapists among them is not racist, you fucking Nazi.

Yeah thats true but its really rude. And people dont like other people who are considered rude.

Maybe you dont consider it rude, but enough other people did where he now feels it. Sorry

Forum List

Back