What Nationalities Can You Talk About in America?

He can hold a racist and bigoted view all he want, but to utter what he utter was out of line in my opinion.

Pointing out that the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO have rapists among them is not racist, you fucking Nazi.

Yeah thats true but its really rude. And people dont like other people who are considered rude.

Maybe you dont consider it rude, but enough other people did where he now feels it. Sorry

There is nothing rude about speaking the TRUTH. The whole clamor is nothing more than an attempt at distracting from the main issue that we have ZERO border security and have no idea what is entering this country.

But fucking libtards only see red if any nonwhite ethnicities are mentioned, because you are racists pigs.
Less people come across the border now than at any time in the last fifty years; more people are arrested for illegal entry and deported than before. You simply need to make up things to support your ignorance.

I think at point in time, more Asians are immigrating to the US. I wonder what % are illegal?
Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Say whatever the fuck you want, and have the balls to face your employer if you said it while representing their company.

Theres no laws against free speech, despite what the drama queens say.

There is more to free speech than what the law says about it. Firing people for their opinions is almost as bad as the government doing it and liberals used to understand that, back in the days when liberals actually tried to think for themselves.
When you represent my company and say fuck you nig ger to someone, no...sorry...later.

Do that shit in private.

Why? Even saying it in private is no defense for you Nazi bastards any more.
Why? Because if customers find out the business condones people calling people nig ger we lose sponsors and customers.

Really simple to.figure out.

There is more to free speech than what the law says about it. Firing people for their opinions is almost as bad as the government doing it and liberals used to understand that, back in the days when liberals actually tried to think for themselves.
When you represent my company and say fuck you nig ger to someone, no...sorry...later.

Do that shit in private.

I can say it all I want an get no shit from humans, but I'm nobody...

More Moonglow bullshit. Not impressed, dude.
If I had .50 cents to give you, you could call someone that gives a shit....

Is that one off your 3x5 card number 6?

smh

Sure, you can talk about any nationality you wish, in public or private. If you are going to do so in public, while running for office, it might be wise to not come off as sounding like a total fucking moron.

If you can back up your statement, and it's true, should be no problem.

You cannot speak about any nationality in public or private? Where do you live?

Do that shit in private.

I can say it all I want an get no shit from humans, but I'm nobody...

More Moonglow bullshit. Not impressed, dude.
If I had .50 cents to give you, you could call someone that gives a shit....

Is that one off your 3x5 card number 6?

smh
You can take it how ever you wish, it's a free country...

Pointing out that the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO have rapists among them is not racist, you fucking Nazi.

Yeah thats true but its really rude. And people dont like other people who are considered rude.

Maybe you dont consider it rude, but enough other people did where he now feels it. Sorry

There is nothing rude about speaking the TRUTH. The whole clamor is nothing more than an attempt at distracting from the main issue that we have ZERO border security and have no idea what is entering this country.

But fucking libtards only see red if any nonwhite ethnicities are mentioned, because you are racists pigs.
Less people come across the border now than at any time in the last fifty years; more people are arrested for illegal entry and deported than before. You simply need to make up things to support your ignorance.

I think at point in time, more Asians are immigrating to the US. I wonder what % are illegal?

That's as of 2009. 6 years ago. Still interesting.. will have to look and see where I read the other statistic.
Thanks JimBowie1958

Sure, you can talk about any nationality you wish, in public or private. If you are going to do so in public, while running for office, it might be wise to not come off as sounding like a total fucking moron.

I'm saying you should be able to say what you want if it's true and not catch a load of crap about it.

Like you do every fucking day?

That some of the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS are rapists is no surprise to anyone int eh real world, except for you Nazi libtads.

God, you people need to stop snorting the Draino soon.

Trump spoke in idiotic broad brushes and by doing so made a fool of himself. Pretty much exactly what you doing here with your post.

Oh by the way, I am not a 'libtard' but I know nuance isn't one of your strong suits.

Say whatever the fuck you want, and have the balls to face your employer if you said it while representing their company.

Do that shit in private.

Why? Because if customers find out the business condones people calling people nig ger we lose sponsors and customers.

And so the libtard cycle of ending free speech by other than legal means reveals itself.

1. libtard group ;AssHolesForWhiteGenocide, aka AHFWG denounces Comic Dick Schlopper for saying he loves white people. They say that they will boycott anyone Dick works for or advertises on any show he appears on.

2. The StoogeChanel then says that they will not show Dick any more just because the AHFWG might boycott them. The people deciding to do this are sympathizers to AHFWG.

3. So others in other companies start pulling Dicks videos because they don't want to offend AHFWG either.

4. So the rest of the fagots in the media then label what Dick said as off limits or end up like Dick.

I and many other people are so sick of leftwing fucktards dictating what guys like Dick can say that I will now immediately go buy any product that they boycott. Lots of people are doing much better business these like Chic-Fil-A, Phil Robertson and Paula Deen.

So in short, go fuck yourself.

That some of the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS are rapists is no surprise to anyone int eh real world, except for you Nazi libtads.

Trump spoke in idiotic broad brushes and by doing so made a fool of himself. Pretty much exactly what you doing here with your post.

Oh by the way, I am not a 'libtard' but I know nuance isn't one of your strong suits.

Bulshit in context he said absolutely nothing wrong, Fuck off.

That's as of 2009. 6 years ago. Still interesting.. will have to look and see where I read the other statistic.
Thanks JimBowie1958
30k Illegal Polish immigrants here also, wanan bitch about them for a while?

Do that shit in private.

And so the libtard cycle of ending free speech by other than legal means reveals itself.

1. libtard group ;AssHolesForWhiteGenocide, aka AHFWG denounces Comic Dick Schlopper for saying he loves white people. They say that they will boycott anyone Dick works for or advertises on any show he appears on.

2. The StoogeChanel then says that they will not show Dick any more just because the AHFWG might boycott them. The people deciding to do this are sympathizers to AHFWG.

3. So others in other companies start pulling Dicks videos because they don't want to offend AHFWG either.

4. So the rest of the fagots in the media then label what Dick said as off limits or end up like Dick.

I and many other people are so sick of leftwing fucktards dictating what guys like Dick can say that I will now immediately go buy any product that they boycott. Lots of people are doing much better business these like Chic-Fil-A, Phil Robertson and Paula Deen.

Sorry you are a douche and do not understand how business contracts are written for high profile individuals and corporations...

Do that shit in private.

Yea have a nice day you unhinged weirdo

It's not your company to decide that....

Do that shit in private.

Sorry you are a douche and do not understand how business contracts are written for high profile individuals and corporations...

Legalities are the contrivance of cowards and bastards like you. it is the brother of 'I was just obeying orders.'

"The Obama administration deported a record 438,421 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2013, continuing a streak of stepped up enforcement that has resulted in more than 2 million deportations since Obama took office, newly released Department of Homeland Security data show."

It's not your company to decide that....

And its not yours either, jack ass.

I'm saying you should be able to say what you want if it's true and not catch a load of crap about it.
Nothing he said was true. In his defense, given how fucking stupid he is, I doubt he knew or cared about the truth.

Thanks JimBowie1958
30k Illegal Polish immigrants here also, wanan bitch about them for a while?

According to the link, the number from Mexico is 6.6 million. Just a few more...

"The Obama administration deported a record 438,421 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2013, continuing a streak of stepped up enforcement that has resulted in more than 2 million deportations since Obama took office, newly released Department of Homeland Security data show."

Government statistics are the oldest lies in the book. Yeah, Obama's smuggling illegal children into the rest of the country is NOT defending the border, and your thinly veiled use of said statistics of convenience is transparent horse shit.

Forum List

Back