What Nationalities Can You Talk About in America?

Say whatever the fuck you want, and have the balls to face your employer if you said it while representing their company.

Theres no laws against free speech, despite what the drama queens say.

There is more to free speech than what the law says about it. Firing people for their opinions is almost as bad as the government doing it and liberals used to understand that, back in the days when liberals actually tried to think for themselves.
When you represent my company and say fuck you nig ger to someone, no...sorry...later.

Do that shit in private.

It's not necessarily about Trump "per se" but it seems like there are protected classes that you "dare not" say anything about - I'm wondering why....
Racial slurs are free speech, yet retribution for use of slurred free speech comes with return fire...

But feel free to piss on our flag - that is free speech - and you have the added bonus of the President coming to defend you!!!! Makes perfect sense!.... not....
Yes, it is. All kinds of offensive things are protected by the First Amendment. Your point?

Would you agree that it is inappropriate to make sweeping and false generalizations about any race or ethnicity? And that those who are public figures and who do so in public can rightfully expect that some people will decide to no longer be associated with them when they do?

Trump did not make generalizations about a race or ethnicity. He made it about CRIMINALS, period.
Then you cannot read. He said that the Mexicans in this country are rapists. Not Criminals, not illegal aliens: rapists.

I think he meant they are raping the US - taking advantage of our being suckers....
Now you are just lying. You don't think he meant that; you know damn well he meant the literal meaning of the word rape. When asked for his source, he referenced a newspaper article that discussed the vulnerability of women trying to cross the border; how they run the risk of being raped by the criminals who they pay to get here. Pretty stupid to comment on an article you have not even read.

Thanks, maybe I should shut-up and fall in line.. LOL ... I'll read the article later.
I was referring to the Donald referencing an article he obviously did not read as justification for his racist remarks, not you.

He can hold a racist and bigoted view all he want, but to utter what he utter was out of line in my opinion.

Pointing out that the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO have rapists among them is not racist, you fucking Nazi.

Yeah thats true but its really rude. And people dont like other people who are considered rude.

Maybe you dont consider it rude, but enough other people did where he now feels it. Sorry

There is nothing rude about speaking the TRUTH. The whole clamor is nothing more than an attempt at distracting from the main issue that we have ZERO border security and have no idea what is entering this country.

But fucking libtards only see red if any nonwhite ethnicities are mentioned, because you are racists pigs.

It's not necessarily about Trump "per se" but it seems like there are protected classes that you "dare not" say anything about - I'm wondering why....
Racial slurs are free speech, yet retribution for use of slurred free speech comes with return fire...

But feel free to piss on our flag - that is free speech - and you have the added bonus of the President coming to defend you!!!! Makes perfect sense!.... not....
Yes, it is. All kinds of offensive things are protected by the First Amendment. Your point?

It makes no sense to have language saying you can't wear the US flag as clothing etc. etc. but ok to piss on it. Doesn't make sense.

And, if we pissed on the Mexican flag, don't tell me there wouldn't be uproar in this Country.

Show's where are TRUE loyalty is - sad.

Then you cannot read. He said that the Mexicans in this country are rapists. Not Criminals, not illegal aliens: rapists.

Then you really are a stupid fucktard. In no way did Trump say that all the Mexicans in this country are rapists, jack ass.

Here is what Trump said, according to CNN:
"Presidential candidate Donald Trump doubled-down on the idea that Mexican "rapists" are crossing the United States' southern border
"Some are good and some are rapists and some are killers. We don't even know what we're getting," Trump said when asked if he regretted his comments at his announcement event in New York last week.

Trump doubles down on inflammatory comments - CNNPolitics.com

To say that Mexican rapists are crossing the border or that some Mexicans are rapists is not the same thing as saying all Mexicans are rapists.

Dear Lord, I didn't think libtards could get any more stupid than they already are, but you guys continue to surprise me with greater depths of asinine stupidity almost every day.
That was his explanation after the announcement when he said that "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best; they're not sending you," Trump said in his announcement speech. "They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." What part of "they're rapists" is hard for you to understand?

Read more: NBC dumps Donald Trump - Business Insider

Say whatever the fuck you want, and have the balls to face your employer if you said it while representing their company.

There is more to free speech than what the law says about it. Firing people for their opinions is almost as bad as the government doing it and liberals used to understand that, back in the days when liberals actually tried to think for themselves.
When you represent my company and say fuck you nig ger to someone, no...sorry...later.

Do that shit in private.

Why? Even saying it in private is no defense for you Nazi bastards any more.

He can hold a racist and bigoted view all he want, but to utter what he utter was out of line in my opinion.

Pointing out that the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS FROM MEXICO have rapists among them is not racist, you fucking Nazi.

Yeah thats true but its really rude. And people dont like other people who are considered rude.

Maybe you dont consider it rude, but enough other people did where he now feels it. Sorry

There is nothing rude about speaking the TRUTH. The whole clamor is nothing more than an attempt at distracting from the main issue that we have ZERO border security and have no idea what is entering this country.

But fucking libtards only see red if any nonwhite ethnicities are mentioned, because you are racists pigs.
Less people come across the border now than at any time in the last fifty years; more people are arrested for illegal entry and deported than before. You simply need to make up things to support your ignorance.

Do that shit in private.

I can say it all I want an get no shit from humans, but I'm nobody...

Then you really are a stupid fucktard. In no way did Trump say that all the Mexicans in this country are rapists, jack ass.

"Presidential candidate Donald Trump doubled-down on the idea that Mexican "rapists" are crossing the United States' southern border
"Some are good and some are rapists and some are killers. We don't even know what we're getting," Trump said when asked if he regretted his comments at his announcement event in New York last week.

To say that Mexican rapists are crossing the border or that some Mexicans are rapists is not the same thing as saying all Mexicans are rapists.

Dear Lord, I didn't think libtards could get any more stupid than they already are, but you guys continue to surprise me with greater depths of asinine stupidity almost every day.
That was his explanation after the announcement when he said that "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best; they're not sending you," Trump said in his announcement speech. "They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." What part of "they're rapists" is hard for you to understand?

In context he was saying that some of the people entering are rapists, not that all of them are.

For crying out loud, go get fucked or something so your brain can engage, idiot.

You really are either stupid as a bag of hammers or you are an ideological jack ass.

Sure, you can talk about any nationality you wish, in public or private. If you are going to do so in public, while running for office, it might be wise to not come off as sounding like a total fucking moron.

Do that shit in private.

More Moonglow bullshit. Not impressed, dude.

Less people come across the border now than at any time in the last fifty years; more people are arrested for illegal entry and deported than before. You simply need to make up things to support your ignorance.

I think at point in time, more Asians are immigrating to the US. I wonder what % are illegal?

Sure, you can talk about any nationality you wish, in public or private. If you are going to do so in public, while running for office, it might be wise to not come off as sounding like a total fucking moron.

Like you do every fucking day?

That some of the CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS are rapists is no surprise to anyone int eh real world, except for you Nazi libtads.

God, you people need to stop snorting the Draino soon.

In context he was saying that some of the people entering are rapists, not that all of them are.

For crying out loud, go get fucked or something so your brain can engage, idiot.

You really are either stupid as a bag of hammers or you are an ideological jack ass.
For example, no decent company would ever allow a racist, hateful prick like you to work for them. You talk like this at work or to customers, you would be gone. When you greet folks at Wal Mart, do you talk like this?

If you can back up your statement, and it's true, should be no problem.

Do that shit in private.

More Moonglow bullshit. Not impressed, dude.
If I had .50 cents to give you, you could call someone that gives a shit....

Forum List

Back