What? No hockey stick for Hydrological Climate Change???

No, it is Gooks like YOU who have no idea about Resolution factors in Proxies and continuously ignore the numerous examples of low-resolution proxies of Dr. Mann who is on record of admitting they are LOW RESOLUTION proxies thus can't objectively say 1998 (based on a yearly resolution) is warmer than all those low-resolution proxy data (100+ years for a data point) of the last 2,000 years which is why his claim is absurd.

You are too unaware of your chronic inability to understand basic resolution values of data which is why your gookism is so vivid.
Is there some reason you're responding to a comment I made EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO?

Observations have done nothing but validate the hockey stick. The denier target of choice - proxy resolution - has been about as meaningul as a bucket of bongo shit. The world is getting hotter and the only explanation is human GHG emissions.

Is there some reason you're responding to a comment I made EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO?

Observations have done nothing but validate the hockey stick. The denier target of choice - proxy resolution - has been about as meaningul as a bucket of bongo shit. The world is getting hotter and the only explanation is human GHG emissions.

You just Lie and Lie and Lie since the HS paper has been shown to be statistical garbage in many ways over the years which I posted in full detail just a few weeks ago which YOU ignored because you are a determined freaking liar as the GOOK brain rot is rooted deeply into you.

Forum List

Back