What Obama is doing

There are many people out there totally unaware, or either just don't care. Awareness is what the public needs and Dr Garrow is a man totally aware and observant and knows what he is talking about. Unfortunately there are some people out there in deep denial about Obama and do not want to believe what they hear. Obama has done a good snow job on them.

Ecinola -

That is one possibility, sure.

But the other - far more likely scenario - is that you have swallowed a pile of propaganda that most people would simply laugh out loud at.

I can tell you that I watched 10 minutes plus of the video and laughed out loud 3 or 4 times - I did actually wonder if it was satire.

I know it is nice to believe you are the one person to see the Matrix, but realistically the truth is likely a bit more mundane.

America seems to be doing better than it has been doing for 4 or 5 years, and people seem to be a bit more positive about the economy. You're out of Iraq and libya, and getting out of Afghanistan.

Forget the conspiracies man - Jim Morisson is dead and so is Elvis.

Ecinola -

That is one possibility, sure.

But the other - far more likely scenario - is that you have swallowed a pile of propaganda that most people would simply laugh out loud at.

I can tell you that I watched 10 minutes plus of the video and laughed out loud 3 or 4 times - I did actually wonder if it was satire.

I know it is nice to believe you are the one person to see the Matrix, but realistically the truth is likely a bit more mundane.

America seems to be doing better than it has been doing for 4 or 5 years, and people seem to be a bit more positive about the economy. You're out of Iraq and libya, and getting out of Afghanistan.

Forget the conspiracies man - Jim Morisson is dead and so is Elvis.

Ive know Emily Cinicola for a long time ... she has been a source of amusement for years ... the sources she is using now, she's tried to use on other boards and got her head handed to her ... where she got mad and left that board ... its been a leas 6 months to a year that I've been to this board I just wanted to see if Emily was loosing it even more ... she came through ...she is... with her obama is a Muslim or he's not a citizen and she tries so hard but fails miserably ... oh yes ... her attacks on your intellect ... that always amused me ... like she's this brilliant Rhode scholar a Dr. of political science ... keeps me laughing ...

Last edited:
What Obama is doing

...or did;

hc.jpg

Did Michelle find out?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back