What part of our Presidential Election Process says it's OK to pick the Nominee BEFORE the Convention?

WTF is this? The Democrats just made up another new election rule because they are so f**d up as a Party they staged their own coup to kick the incumbent out of the race? Bullshit! Have the convention as the Constitution dictates and pick your Nominee PER THE PROCESS. This "Virtual Roll Call Vote" subverting the centuries old convention process is another example of Democrat ELECTION TAMPERING.
What part says it’s not?

#DISTRACTION

WTF is this? The Democrats just made up another new election rule because they are so f**d up as a Party they staged their own coup to kick the incumbent out of the race? Bullshit! Have the convention as the Constitution dictates and pick your Nominee PER THE PROCESS. This "Virtual Roll Call Vote" subverting the centuries old convention process is another example of Democrat ELECTION TAMPERING.

There is a dynamic going on that MAGA stupids will never be capable of figuring it out.

This is it in a nutshell.

Stupid MAGA has very few Gen XYZ

Anti-MAGA has most of the Gen XYZ

GEN XYZ is very liberal and progressive.

GEN XYZ was depressed and were uninterested in an election between two old white men Joe could not win without Gen XYZ It is as simple as that.

MAGA stupids love seeing two old white men in a rematch.

Joe saw it and made the most democratic move of his incredibly successful for the people career.

Joe passed the baton to Gen XYZ and they love him for it.

Stupid MAGA is fucked - They have a stupid old man in cognitive decline against a monumental replay of 2008 on top of a lot of pissed off and activated millions of women who don’t want Jesus Republican sticking their MAGA noses into every pregnant woman’s uterus.

The Democratic Party is a private entity. They can choose their candidate any way they want.

IMG_6814.jpeg

I seem to be missing that part on my copy of the Constitution. Do you think you could cite it for me please!

There is a dynamic going on that MAGA stupids will never be capable of figuring it out.

This is it in a nutshell.

Stupid MAGA has very few Gen XYZ

Anti-MAGA has most of the Gen XYZ

GEN XYZ is very liberal and progressive.

GEN XYZ was depressed and were uninterested in an election between two old white men Joe could not win without Gen XYZ It is as simple as that.

MAGA stupids love seeing two old white men in a rematch.

Joe saw it and made the most democratic move of his incredibly successful for the people career.

Joe passed the baton to Gen XYZ and they love him for it.

Stupid MAGA is fucked - They have a stupid old man in cognitive decline against a monumental replay of 2008 on top of a lot of pissed off and activated millions of women who don’t want Jesus Republican sticking their MAGA noses into every pregnant woman’s uterus.
Yes I understand, your Party is indefensible so you just start ranting about this group or that group. See what you've become by becoming a faithful Democrat minion? So sad.

Kind of like how the republicans made up a new rule about not appointing a supreme court judge nine months before an election.

Right before then breaking the rule as soon as it was convenient to do so.

Because it's not actually a rule.

With me so far?
You don't seem to remember that rule was originally implemented by Joe Biden as the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and I don't recall that he was Republican.

She's still not "Picked" although she has garnered support for the most EC voters for the Democrat Primary. You think that tRump did anything different except he threatened, bribed and intimidated. The Democrats are still going to have a primary but Harris is the presumptive leader. You want it changed? Then you forget your criminal MAGAt ways, file as a democrat and come up with your own leader to garner the majority of the voting stock for the Democratic Primary. Otherwise, you are just another sobbing, scared, criminal MAGAt.

WTF is that? EC has nothing to do with the f-ing primary!

I seem to recall I voted in a Republican primary that had several candidates other than Trump.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back