What part of our Presidential Election Process says it's OK to pick the Nominee BEFORE the Convention?

55f3add15c78451a351b455863d00b13_768x0.png

The fact that he didn't (couldn't) stop them means.......it was his decision.

At least that is the fairy tale version we are hearing.

Dem party bosses pulled off a coup, driving the rightful nominee the people voted for out of the race via threats and installed party bosses puppet Coupmala.
And because their Party is so screwed up, they waited too long to execute the coup and now they are in a rush to beat state ballot deadlines. Fuck them. Have the Convention PER THE NOMINATING PROCESS.

You keep saying it does not matter.
I was being facetious. If we're going for 'lesser', we lose.
I am to the point where I am ready to not pull the lever on a presidential candidate.

This whole thing has become one huge clusterf**k and I am tired of it.
Yep. It gets worse and worse every cycle, but we just do the same thing over and over again. Expecting different results.

WTF is this? The Democrats just made up another new election rule because they are so f**d up as a Party they staged their own coup to kick the incumbent out of the race? Bullshit! Have the convention as the Constitution dictates and pick your Nominee PER THE PROCESS. This "Virtual Roll Call Vote" subverting the centuries old convention process is another example of Democrat ELECTION TAMPERING.
They can do that if they like. No rules or laws against any of it.

I Think you're a bit confused about how laws and rules work. We don't write down everything we're allowed to do.

Forum List

Back