What part of today's "liberalism" is mentally sound??

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
A: none

Gender - the feminist movement that sought equality for women vanished under the onslaught of today's FemiNazi Hate Movement, which isn't for equality at all. It is for gender preferences in higher education admissions, employment, a legal standard for which "we should believe the woman," a direct quote from the Fuhrer herself - Hillary. The FemiNazi Hate Movement showed its true colors when Bill Clinton was Prez. Then, only the ideological counted. A man was guilty if accused, unless he was a Dem, and then it was a "vast right wing conspiracy."

Race - MLK would be boo-ed out of a BLM meeting today, if not from the Dem Party, which partially explains why the surviving members of the King family all supported Trump. Today we have hate hoaxes on campus on a weekly basis, blacks shooting at cops, but there is hope. The black bigot most responsible for the recent meltdown of race relations in America, Barack Obama, is likely to be outed in short order for, let's say, some pretty awful truths....

Enviro - if you ask the question

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

You get tossed off HuffPo and your posts are deleted. Once again, that which is on the far left is so far deviated from truth, it has to censor and engage in extremely petty bias, spin, and hate to attempt to justify the bullshit it spews

"Trans" Gender - When bio-males win high school sporting events.... for girls.... yeah.

In short, the Dem Party and its supporters are completely off their rockers, in large part because truth never mattered to them. What matters is the four core values of today's Dem Party

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

This shooter, he really isn't very different from some of the left wing nutbags who post here.

• Banned
Keep thinking. Perhaps one aspect of today's liberalism is mentally sound, and I just missed it. Certainly none of the major factions are mentally sound....

None. There are a few real liberals here.

Most that claim to be are just social marxist lemmings. Thanks, Obama!

PS: :321: I will not capitalize marx, the turd.

They say conservatives are anti women as they tell women and girls they need to shut up and let men into their bathrooms and showers and let men beat out women in what used to be women's only sporting events.

Derp_Derp_Derp.png

A: none

Gender - the feminist movement that sought equality for women vanished under the onslaught of today's FemiNazi Hate Movement, which isn't for equality at all. It is for gender preferences in higher education admissions, employment, a legal standard for which "we should believe the woman," a direct quote from the Fuhrer herself - Hillary. The FemiNazi Hate Movement showed its true colors when Bill Clinton was Prez. Then, only the ideological counted. A man was guilty if accused, unless he was a Dem, and then it was a "vast right wing conspiracy."

Race - MLK would be boo-ed out of a BLM meeting today, if not from the Dem Party, which partially explains why the surviving members of the King family all supported Trump. Today we have hate hoaxes on campus on a weekly basis, blacks shooting at cops, but there is hope. The black bigot most responsible for the recent meltdown of race relations in America, Barack Obama, is likely to be outed in short order for, let's say, some pretty awful truths....

Enviro - if you ask the question

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

You get tossed off HuffPo and your posts are deleted. Once again, that which is on the far left is so far deviated from truth, it has to censor and engage in extremely petty bias, spin, and hate to attempt to justify the bullshit it spews

"Trans" Gender - When bio-males win high school sporting events.... for girls.... yeah.

In short, the Dem Party and its supporters are completely off their rockers, in large part because truth never mattered to them. What matters is the four core values of today's Dem Party

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

This shooter, he really isn't very different from some of the left wing nutbags who post here.

Nothing in your entire OP is even vaguely related to Liberalism. Not a dayum thang. You need to go take a PoliSci course before you dig yourself all the way to China.

SMH --- Cult of Ignorance. What is it good for? uh absolutely NOTHIN' Say it again...

Ah, so you're a linguistic anarchist.

Howdja do. I'm a linguistic archconservative. Proper nouns get capitalized, regardless of your personal hangups.

Even I always capitalize "Rump".

Howdja do. I'm a linguistic archconservative. Proper nouns get capitalized, regardless of your personal hangups.

no capitals:

deez nutz, pogo. Furthermore, you have exposed your love of marx.

You marxist you.

We are still waiting for one liberal to identify one aspect of current liberalism that is "mentally sound."

So far, no liberal here has had the guts to even suggest one....

no capitals:

You marxist you.

We are still waiting for one liberal to identify one aspect of current liberalism that is "mentally sound."

So far, no liberal here has had the guts to even suggest one....

Oh fuck you. You didn't have the stones to come up with an honest OP, so don't hold yer breath waiting on "guts".

:fu:

no capitals:

You marxist you.

john_lennon_imagine.jpg

9162-triple-facepalm_f-jpg.5765

no capitals:

You marxist you.

john_lennon_imagine.jpg

9162-triple-facepalm_f-jpg.5765

Firesign_Marx_Lennon_7320.jpg

Fun fact -- I also have a Marxophone in my musical instruments collection.

Forum List

Back