What would we do without today's Democrats?

"The bottom line is that Democrats — with foolish Republicans occasionally joining in this project — have worked for decades to slowly expand the power and reach of presidents and, more critically, the unelected bureaucrats of the administrative state"

What do you think Trump wants? Talk about hypocrisy.

President Trump wants the opposite.

Have life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Perhaps. Or if today's Democrats were not bent on turning the USA into a 3rd world dirt bag basket case (they may yet pull that off) and if we had a real two party system (which most of today's dems and many of their minions on this board DO NOT WANT) not run by a bunch useless faceless inside DC bureaucrats we would be far better off. But that is not likely to happen anytime soon.

Be far more successful

:Boom2:The Narrative
1707145820531.png

1707145909605.png

Attachments

• 1707145838342.png
    1707145838342.png
    284 bytes · Views: 3
  • 1707145872067.png
    1707145872067.png
    284 bytes · Views: 3

Have life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Perhaps. Or if today's Democrats were not bent on turning the USA into a 3rd world dirt bag basket case (they may yet pull that off) and if we had a real two party system (which most of today's dems and many of their minions on this board DO NOT WANT) not run by a bunch useless faceless inside DC bureaucrats we would be far better off. But that is not likely to happen anytime soon.
i'm now aware that half of the repooblicans are worse than the libturds

Great another maga fuckup whiner victimhood thread.

Democrats don't realize that immigration will ruin America.
The elite ruling class in the Dem CULT doesn't care. Those in the elite ruling class don't give a shit about the Dem sheeple or the wreckage 10's of millions of illegals are having. They hide in their CULT compounds behind their walls taking a giant shit on the rest of the country.

I thank the Democrats. I am on a diet and it is hard. But it is much easier to diet when Ice Cream is so expensive only the rich can afford Ice Cream

Thank you democrats for making a chocolate shake a luxury I can no longer afford.

$7.30 at Sonic
Check out other fast food places where you can get a shake for under 5.00
OR buy a half gallon of ice cream for under 5.00 and make your own milk shake.
What I AM REALLKY SAYING IS HOW SPOILED ARE YOU. to complain about the cost of a milk shake?

I thank the Democrats. I am on a diet and it is hard. But it is much easier to diet when Ice Cream is so expensive only the rich can afford Ice Cream

Thank you democrats for making a chocolate shake a luxury I can no longer afford.

$7.30 at Sonic
maybe pelosi can lend ya a scoop or 2

wait til they want you to eat insects and lab made meat...yum yum

Forum List

Back