What percentage of the black vote do the democrats usually get?

If I remember correctly Bill Clinton got a similar percentage of the black vote. Republicans don't have as much of a policy problem with minorities as a message problem.
Yeah evidently the message of taking personal responsibility, putting out your own effort to achieve success just does not sell well with the vast majority of the black vote.

Or.. maybe they just like the easy money?

Perhaps you just aren't insulting them enough. After hearing drivel like you just posted, and knowing how common that belief is in the right wing, I would be surprised if there were any black republicans.

Black people don't like personal responsibility, or putting out any effort to achieve success. All they want is easy money.

Why don't black people embrace the Republican party?

Because you are dipshits, You are as about as right in the head as a volcano. The only difference is that the lava is only a momentary crisis. After a decade or so nobody will remember you existed. :lol:

Does spouting all that hate give you an erection? I know you have to get something out of it.

Poor baby.....facts are mean!!! :lol:

If I remember correctly Bill Clinton got a similar percentage of the black vote. Republicans don't have as much of a policy problem with minorities as a message problem.
It's both and. The Republicans' name is basically mud in the black community.
We don't like what they are saying.
We don't like what they are doing.
We find them to be dishonest, not to mention corrupt.
They don't even do what they said they will do.
Their last election was essentially "we're not Obama"
They haven't done anything worthy as yet.
What they HAVE done, however, is seek to suppress the disenfranchised, and take money away from the poor.
No, they haven't a chance w/the black community until they do a total 180.

You ever talk to a religious pro-life black?

They still vote for the pro-choice dems. Because that's what blacks do.

I've asked them what issues are more important to them than the lives of innocent babies, but they get all weird and dodgy.

I've never gotten a straight answer out of them on that question.

YOu would think, especially considering the way that blacks babies are so much more likely to be aborted than others, that they would consider that issue heavily in their voting.

BUt that is not the case.

Why do you think that Pro-life blacks, to whom the 300,000 black abortions are 300,000 black babies being killed keep voting for the pro-choice dems?

Because it does NOT seem to be issue driven.
What NONSENSE are you spewing again dude?

You have a link to those 300,000 black abortions? I don't but a single thing you're selling.

How are these black people "dodgy" when you ask them that question? Black folks are NOT single issue voters. We don't hav that luxury. If we were, we'd never vote for anyone.

Over a million abortions a years, about 30% of them are black, 300,000 for a low end round number. I did the math myself. If my numbers are wrong, I'm sorry. The pile of "dead babies" in question is still going to be a lot.

I understand NOT being a single issue voter, normally.

When one of the issues, from the p.o.v. of the pro-life black, is 300k black babies being killed per year, then I want to know what issue(s) are outweighing that that said pro-life blacks vote for pro-choice dems.

Because otherwise, it looks like issues are NOT the reason for the black votes.

Obama had some harsh words for White America, and he got more of the white vote than Kerry did.

Like what? Harsh words for white America? I can't wait to hear what you think are harsh words.

HIs crack about small town whites "clinging to the bibles and guns, and being afraid of people who are different".

Pretty insulting. Didn't stop him from wining those rust belt states.

Or a larger percentage of the white vote than Kerry got.

Wow! That's harsh!

He dismissed the concerns and the Faith of small town whites as nothing but bitterness and fear.

That is very harsh.

You got a link to him mentioning small town whites? I think you are adding that one little word to what was said.

Really? You are really trying to say he wasn't talking about whites?

I want to hear you state that clearly.

It is generally 90-95%

The question is.....why isn't it higher?

As long as nutter politicians keep telling black Americans that they are lazy, shiftless and culturally retarded, they will have trouble getting their support.

As long as nutter pundits keep claiming that black voters are only interested in getting free phones and a welfare check, they will continue to alienate the demographic.

As long as nutters keep claiming that black Americans don't have an understanding of what personal responsibility means, they'll continue to wonder why they cannot get black voters to support them.

As long as moonbats keep blacks on their plantation without really helping them the black vote will continue to erode for Dems as it did the last election cycle.

How are blacks being kept on the "plantation"?

What have Republicans done to get them off?

As long as nutter politicians keep telling black Americans that they are lazy, shiftless and culturally retarded, they will have trouble getting their support.

As long as nutter pundits keep claiming that black voters are only interested in getting free phones and a welfare check, they will continue to alienate the demographic.

As long as nutters keep claiming that black Americans don't have an understanding of what personal responsibility means, they'll continue to wonder why they cannot get black voters to support them.

As long as moonbats keep blacks on their plantation without really helping them the black vote will continue to erode for Dems as it did the last election cycle.

Blacks have voted heavily for Dems for decades. What has that gotten them relative to whites? Please be specific.

Yeah evidently the message of taking personal responsibility, putting out your own effort to achieve success just does not sell well with the vast majority of the black vote.

Or.. maybe they just like the easy money?

Perhaps you just aren't insulting them enough. After hearing drivel like you just posted, and knowing how common that belief is in the right wing, I would be surprised if there were any black republicans.

Black people don't like personal responsibility, or putting out any effort to achieve success. All they want is easy money.

Why don't black people embrace the Republican party?

Because you are dipshits, You are as about as right in the head as a volcano. The only difference is that the lava is only a momentary crisis. After a decade or so nobody will remember you existed. :lol:

Does spouting all that hate give you an erection? I know you have to get something out of it.

Poor baby.....facts are mean!!! :lol:

Is that why you are so afraid of them?

It is generally 90-95%

I think a bigger question for the Dems is why the percentage is dropping. :(

The Democrats got 90% of the African American vote in the House election of 2014. The only reason it's lower than in 2012 is due to lower turnout from lower income people and Obama wasn't on the ballot. Done.

Like what? Harsh words for white America? I can't wait to hear what you think are harsh words.

HIs crack about small town whites "clinging to the bibles and guns, and being afraid of people who are different".

Wow! That's harsh!

He dismissed the concerns and the Faith of small town whites as nothing but bitterness and fear.

That is very harsh.

You got a link to him mentioning small town whites? I think you are adding that one little word to what was said.

What exactly makes you think he was only referring to whites? Your persecution complex, or the voices in your head don't count.

Wow! That's harsh!

That is very harsh.

What exactly makes you think he was only referring to whites? Your persecution complex, or the voices in your head don't count.

The context, the words, the specific towns he was referring to, the fact that he got nearly all the black vote and the vast majority of the brown vote, the overall debate of the time if whites would vote for a black president, the way HIllary was doing well in white districts,, off the top of my head.

Why do you think he WASN'T talking about whites?

And I would still like to see type out your position in a simple sentence. It would make me laugh and laugh.

Please do it. Pretty please?:eusa_pray:

It is generally 90-95%

The Democrats got 90% of the African American vote in the House election of 2014. The only reason it's lower than in 2012 is due to lower turnout from lower income people and Obama wasn't on the ballot. Done.

Nope. Dems got 89% of the black vote in 2014 which was a moderate decline. This is not good.

We agree a significant factor was Obama not being on the ticket. But Obama won't be on the ticket when Hillary runs. Hence the problem. :(

Wow! That's harsh!

That is very harsh.

The context, the words, the specific towns he was referring to, the fact that he got nearly all the black vote and the vast majority of the brown vote, the overall debate of the time if whites would vote for a black president, the way HIllary was doing well in white districts,, off the top of my head.

And I would still like to see type out your position in a simple sentence. It would make me laugh and laugh.

Always being the one who tries to please,

I don't think he was specifically excluding whites, but I see no reason to believe he was specifically talking about whites.

Of course, you can easily convince me that you are right. All you have to do is point out specifically what he said to target whites. Again, your persecution complex or the voices in your head don't count.

It is generally 90-95%

Nope. Dems got 89% of the black vote in 2014 which was a moderate decline. This is not good.

We agree a significant factor was Obama not being on the ticket. But Obama won't be on the ticket when Hillary runs. Hence the problem. :(

It was 89% in 2006....and in 2010 it was 91%, it's not declining, actually the numbers are extremely consistent (2004 was actually the lowest at 88%).

The only years that stand out are 2008 and 2012, which are both higher. It's not surprising during midterms the numbers differ from presidential years. The only real quesiton is whether that's simply because of Obama, or is it a new trend in any presidential race, we'll see in 2016.

If it is simply blacks being more enthusiastic about having a black president (entirely possible) then you'd expect Hillary to get a similar bump from women voters in 2016, since all the GOP contenders are males. (I believe most polls support this)

Blacks have voted heavily for Dems for decades. What has that gotten them relative to whites? Please be specific.
Specific?

Educational programs
Healthcare
Jobs programs
Small business loans
Social safety net
Affirmative action

Now, what have they gotten from Republicans except for more prisons?

That is very harsh.

I don't think he was specifically excluding whites, but I see no reason to believe he was specifically talking about whites.

Of course, you can easily convince me that you are right. All you have to do is point out specifically what he said to target whites. Again, your persecution complex or the voices in your head don't count.

He specified small towns in Pennsylvania.

The demographics of Rural Pennsylvania are 92% white.

He also mentioned that these people have "antipathy" towards those that are different than them.

Do you really think he was talking to the black and brown guys living in those lily white towns?:laugh:

I'm still waiting for someone to explain this one to me.

I've asked them what issues are more important to them than the lives of innocent babies, but they get all weird and dodgy.

YOu would think, especially considering the way that blacks babies are so much more likely to be aborted than others, that they would consider that issue heavily in their voting.

Why do you think that Pro-life blacks, to whom the 300,000 black abortions are 300,000 black babies being killed keep voting for the pro-choice dems?

Because outside of the religious right fanatic circles....abortion is a small, insignificant matter to most people.

Is that being anti-woman? Maybe a little, but it's a fact, abortion has NEVER ONCE come up in the top ten most important issues facing the country in polling.

Being pro-life gives you a boost with the religious right, and a small dent with lower income women voters.

Being pro-choice hurts you pretty badly with the religious right, and gives you a small boost with lower income women voters.

He specified small towns in Pennsylvania.

The demographics of Rural Pennsylvania are 92% white.

He also mentioned that these people have "antipathy" towards those that are different than them.

Do you really think he was talking to the black and brown guys living in those lily white towns?:laugh:

So now you think he was giving a speech on demographics? You'll believe anything to support your pathetic persecution complex, even if you have to make it up for yourself.

It all comes down to blacks believing that Republicans hate them and republicans doing nothing to prove otherwise

Forum List

Back