🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What percentage of the left will mail in a vote then go vote in person on election day?

How many lefties will vote twice? Once via mail & once on election day in person?

• <10٪

• 10 to 15%

• 15 to 20%

• Dunno but many I'm guessing

• Very few

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
They will mail in every ballot they can get their filthy dick grabbers on. There is nothing more dangerous to our country, our society, and our humanity than a bed wetting liberal with a ballot, let alone several of them.

Hell, I won't be surprised as the election gets closer, if the demo's conceed that mail in won't work so they will want online voting....That'll be good right?

They will mail in every ballot they can get their filthy dick grabbers on. There is nothing more dangerous to our country, our society, and our humanity than a bed wetting liberal with a ballot, let alone several of them.

You're nuts, like so many other radicalized, ignorant conservatives with a deep hatred of civil liberties, personal freedoms, and democracy itself.

You're nuts, like so many other radicalized, ignorant conservatives with a deep hatred of civil liberties, personal freedoms, and democracy itself.
You voted none and are calling someone else nuts???

Haha

Given the Democrats' abysmal record of election gamesmanship, I think it is the obligation of every Right-thinking conservative to vote multiple times by mail (using different names of course), and at least once in person. That's what it would take to even out the cheating.

I see this as the biggest threat to our democracy.
People have been voting by mail for 100+ years or so.

Amazing you never mentioned the “biggest threat” in any election before this one.

Your programming is obvious

Exactly, and that is why ignorance remains the greatest threat to democracy in this country.
Because a handful of absentee ballots = millions upon millions of mail in ballots.....

Ignorance indeed

This tweet is the worst thing that could ever happen to Grampa. Now he has to edit all titles and add "except for Florida".
now Grampa will have to pretend that the left in Florida doesn't cheat, but the left in every other state cheats.

This tweet is the worst thing that could ever happen to Grampa. Now he has to edit all titles and add "except for Florida".
now Grampa will have to pretend that the left in Florida doesn't cheat, but the left in every other state cheats.

My opinion of the lefts tactics for cheating does not hinge on a fucking Tweet or Trump's opinion.

Mass Mail in voting is a recipe for disaster.

PERIOD

Oregon is strictly mail-in ballots for over twenty years ... it is the envelopes that are marked, numbered and have the registered voter's name and address on them ... the ballots themselves cannot have any identifying marks on them ... how an individual votes is secret ...

The voter has to sign the back of the envelope, and this signature has to match the signature card held by the elections office ... in exactly the same way the voter's signature at the polling place has to match the signature on the registration card ...

Strange ... all the conservative areas of Oregon always carry the Republican candidate and liberal areas always carry the Democrat candidate ... 28 of the 35 Oregon counties were heavily in favor of The Donald in 2016 ... the whole notion that Portland is a bastion of conservatives who get every election stolen from them is just nuts ...

oh gee-----maybe Trump is right------DELAY VOTING DAY----to post covid. ------How about
Saint Patrick's day? It would feel right after all
the blarney

My opinion of the lefts tactics for cheating does not hinge on a fucking Tweet or Trump's opinion.

Mass Mail in voting is a recipe for disaster.

PERIOD

I've been mailing my vote in since 1980, no issues.

Forum List

Back