What percentage of white america is racist?

if-you-voted-for-obama-because-hes-black-youre-a-racist.jpg.cf.jpg

And that includes the primaries where you blacks and libs abandoned Hillary.

The people I hired were hired based on their MQ's, & their ability to write clearly and communicate with a large demographic; their proven ability to get alone with others and get to work on time consistently. I did not hire anyone do to their ethnicity, color, place of birth or gender.

Did we make mistakes? Sure, but LE personal are very well supervised during their first year on the job, and it was rare but not uncommon that I asked for the badge of those who did not have the right stuff. They, being on probation, had no repeal rights.

Hiring based on merit is how a free and just society operated.

BUT you were just advocating for consent decrees and other racial quota systems. These hire based on group affiliation rather than on merit.
Consider that the kinds of jobs we are talking about aren't high skilled jobs. So merit has nothing to do with it. Some companies just don't hire blacks.

But some of that is they had a bad experience with black employees. High turnover, not good workers, always late, stealing, being sued for racism

Merit plays into hiring for low skill jobs too.

The people I hired were hired based on their MQ's, & their ability to write clearly and communicate with a large demographic; their proven ability to get alone with others and get to work on time consistently. I did not hire anyone do to their ethnicity, color, place of birth or gender.

Did we make mistakes? Sure, but LE personal are very well supervised during their first year on the job, and it was rare but not uncommon that I asked for the badge of those who did not have the right stuff. They, being on probation, had no repeal rights.

BUT you were just advocating for consent decrees and other racial quota systems. These hire based on group affiliation rather than on merit.
Consider that the kinds of jobs we are talking about aren't high skilled jobs. So merit has nothing to do with it. Some companies just don't hire blacks.

But some of that is they had a bad experience with black employees. High turnover, not good workers, always late, stealing, being sued for racism

I've done hiring before and usually I picked who I thought would be a good fit based on the way they look and talk. I guess I could see who can flip a burger faster.

And how does a person with no job history get his first job if you keep hiring the people who have more experience? Lol

I've done hiring before and usually I picked who I thought would be a good fit based on the way they look and talk. I guess I could see who can flip a burger faster.

And how does a person with no job history get his first job if you keep hiring the people who have more experience? Lol

I've hired for File Clerks and Scanners.

Low skilled, but there was still merit involved.

Depends on how you set the threshold for being racist. Everyone is racist or bigoted to some degree......what you do with it is what makes the difference

Depends on how you set the threshold for being racist. Everyone is racist or bigoted to some degree......what you do with it is what makes the difference
Google school brawl at walled lake schools and see why whites don't want blacks moving to our neighborhoods. Are BLACKS going to ruin walled lake like they do every other city?

Google school brawl at walled lake schools and see why whites don't want blacks moving to our neighborhoods. Are BLACKS going to ruin walled lake like they do every other city?
Fear the negro

Fear the negro
What I fear is what they do to property values and public safety.

You act like we shouldn't fear them.

Do you fear thousands of Muslims coming to America? Why are you a pussy or smart?

Fear the negro

Do you fear thousands of Muslims coming to America? Why are you a pussy or smart?

Need I ask you about Mexicans?

Fear the negro

Need I ask you about Mexicans?
They don't bother anyone in my state. Not anywhere close to the amount of crime we have in our blacks communities.

.. Some companies just don't hire blacks....

Which ones, specifically?
Mine.

Also when I was in college I was a bellman at a Hilton. I saw corporations all the time come in and every employee was white. Some had 1 token but too many had zero

So, you were an illogical little idiot then just as you are now. It's too bad you lack the facility to even realize why your conclusion is fallacious.

Forum List

Back