What percentage of white america is racist?

You know who's racist? ...

Yes, the weak-minded of all 'races.'
If a nice black or if nice blacks move in I don't have a problem with that. I'm the first one to welcome and befriend them. Im sorry I'm being honest when I tell you most of the times I should have kept my distance.

And I'm just thinking out loud asshole. Why are you only able to tell someone they're racist but you can't explain why. You've already said I'm a racist. Now explain why.

Because we have a lot of cheap apartments in my city and lots of $12 factory jobs. So blacks have moved out of Detroit and to our neighborhoods. And I'd be fine with that if they didn't bring the ghetto with them. Sorry just being honest. ......

What a racist douchebag idiot.
Lots of whites think just like Sealy. Most wont tell the truth if they consider themselves liberal.
And can you explain to me why I'm wrong? Unkotard cant

Is it 50%? Is it 5% Is it 95%?

Doesn't matter, everyone has a right to be racist
And what percent of blacks are racist? How about Hispanics? There's a reason Marco Rubio won Puerto Rico and it's not because of his policies
Voting for someone doesnt make you racist. What makes you racist is having the belief you are superior because of your race.
I don't feel that way but you do

If a nice black or if nice blacks move in I don't have a problem with that. I'm the first one to welcome and befriend them. Im sorry I'm being honest when I tell you most of the times I should have kept my distance.

And I'm just thinking out loud asshole. Why are you only able to tell someone they're racist but you can't explain why. You've already said I'm a racist. Now explain why.

Because we have a lot of cheap apartments in my city and lots of $12 factory jobs. So blacks have moved out of Detroit and to our neighborhoods. And I'd be fine with that if they didn't bring the ghetto with them. Sorry just being honest. ......

Lots of whites think just like Sealy. Most wont tell the truth if they consider themselves liberal.
I didnt say you were wrong. You are entitled to your opinion.

And what percent of blacks are racist? How about Hispanics? There's a reason Marco Rubio won Puerto Rico and it's not because of his policies
Voting for someone doesnt make you racist. What makes you racist is having the belief you are superior because of your race.
I dont think inherently anyone is superior due to race. Who told you that?

You may think us liberal white racists are worse but we are not. We are honest and want to resolve this. Maybe when trump or hillary bring companies back home we can convince them to open plants in flint and Detroit. One thing those communities need to do is lower the crime and be able to provide those companies with educated responsible workers who will show up on time.

Maybe you or unkotard can tell me why no major national grocery store chains will open in Detroit.

Because we have a lot of cheap apartments in my city and lots of $12 factory jobs. So blacks have moved out of Detroit and to our neighborhoods. And I'd be fine with that if they didn't bring the ghetto with them. Sorry just being honest. If you'd like to discuss I would love to discuss with you but most likely you will only make a snarky comment back to me.

You're a conversation buzz kill. A thread killer.
And I'm sure the white trash make perfect neighbors

You're always busting balls about how blacks are superior. Maybe you're just talking smack. Anyways I'm sorry if sometimes I say stupid shit. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this and if we can't hash it out here who can?

Because we have a lot of cheap apartments in my city and lots of $12 factory jobs. So blacks have moved out of Detroit and to our neighborhoods. And I'd be fine with that if they didn't bring the ghetto with them. Sorry just being honest. If you'd like to discuss I would love to discuss with you but most likely you will only make a snarky comment back to me.

Yes, much better. In fact they were here first. We moved out to the new undeveloped suburbs and the hillbilly's didn't like us city slickers. We called them farm boys. No crime from them or us. Just occasionally a fist fight

You may think us liberal white racists are worse but we are not. We are honest and want to resolve this. Maybe when trump or hillary bring companies back home we can convince them to open plants in flint and Detroit. One thing those communities need to do is lower the crime and be able to provide those companies with educated responsible workers who will show up on time.

Maybe you or unkotard can tell me why no major national grocery store chains will open in Detroit.
I dont think all liberal whites are just as racist or worst but I am sure a lot of them have the same mentality that you have. You are the "poor Black people" type that feels Blacks need to be led around like children.

You can stop crying about the plants. Those days are long gone. I dont know enough about Detroit to tell you why major grocery stores wont open chains in Detroit. I would assume it has a lot to do with projected sales and a dash of racism.

True though. I've had some bad white trash neighbors too. I'll give you that.

You're always busting balls about how blacks are superior. Maybe you're just talking smack. Anyways I'm sorry if sometimes I say stupid shit. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this and if we can't hash it out here who can?
If I am talking to a cave monkey then yes Blacks are superior. However, that applies to all humans. Cave monkeys are not really humans. You cant get to the bottom of this until you adjust your thinking. You assume you know things you dont have a clue about.

If I am talking to a cave monkey then yes Blacks are superior. However, that applies to all humans. Cave monkeys are not really humans. You cant get to the bottom of this until you adjust your thinking. You assume you know things you dont have a clue about.
Like what? This is good. Keep going.

I have to go put our docks out. The lake just thawed last week and it's 65 degrees. Have a good day.

Ultimately whatever you say my advise is if you want to improve get over it and you are responsible for you and the kids you bring into this world

I have to go put our docks out. The lake just thawed last week and it's 65 degrees. Have a good day.

Ultimately whatever you say my advise is if you want to improve get over it and you are responsible for you and the kids you bring into this world
Like what you just said for example. You say the way to improve is to get over it. The Jews havent gotten over their holocaust it was only one generation. I am assuming you feel they have improved to whatever you feel "improving" entails? That shows you lack a grasp of facts to support your opinion. Youre like the guy that says to a drug addict that they should just stop taking drugs and everything will be ok. "Just Say No" However, you miss almost the entire picture because you dont address the issues that contributed to the person taking the drugs in the first place.

Like what you just said for example. You say the way to improve is to get over it. The Jews havent gotten over their holocaust it was only one generation. I am assuming you feel they have improved to whatever you feel "improving" entails? That shows you lack a grasp of facts to support your opinion. Youre like the guy that says to a drug addict that they should just stop taking drugs and everything will be ok. "Just Say No" However, you miss almost the entire picture because you dont address the issues that contributed to the person taking the drugs in the first place.
OK we'll try it your way. What do WE have to do to fix the problem? What do whites have to do before blacks in places like Detroit will stop the pattern of high crime and poverty?

OK we'll try it your way. What do WE have to do to fix the problem? What do whites have to do before blacks in places like Detroit will stop the pattern of high crime and poverty?
Blacks did not bring the poverty to Detroit, they were a victim of it. Crime is an expected result. In the absence of a legal economy, an illegal economy will do.

Blacks did not bring the poverty to Detroit, they were a victim of it. Crime is an expected result. In the absence of a legal economy, an illegal economy will do.
So what do we do about that? Companies won't move to Detroit because of the crime.

I have some ideas but want to hear yours.

The people I hired were hired based on their MQ's, & their ability to write clearly and communicate with a large demographic; their proven ability to get alone with others and get to work on time consistently. I did not hire anyone do to their ethnicity, color, place of birth or gender.

Did we make mistakes? Sure, but LE personal are very well supervised during their first year on the job, and it was rare but not uncommon that I asked for the badge of those who did not have the right stuff. They, being on probation, had no repeal rights.

Hiring based on merit is how a free and just society operated.

BUT you were just advocating for consent decrees and other racial quota systems. These hire based on group affiliation rather than on merit.

Would you enjoy living in a community wherein you, being white, had a black Mayor, city council, police dept., school board, in fact all essential service were dominated by blacks?

A consent decree is an agreement where a City, County or other political subdivision makes every effort to recruit and hire QUALIFIED minorities (that is the protected classes) so that such services include the same percentage of the protected classes as the political subdivision's population.

Forum List

Back